Chorong thoughts 1

Random Thoughts

CHORONG POV

 

"Mmm. Take care" I said when they all headed to the door to fetch yookyung. I looked at Bomi and she glanced at me.

 

"I'm sorry.."

That's the only thing that I was able to say before Hayoung pulled her excitedly outside.

 

"Haaa.." I sighed. So this is it huh. I'll be missing this dorm so much. I slid my hands on the table and looked at the dorm entirely. It was silent. Of course it was. All of them left after all but why is it that I can hear some laughter? Some gigglings and scoldings? Some never ending stories of the usual happenings in the dorm life. Memories from the past years came like a flashing film. It's already time huh.

 

I went to my room and took my luggage. I was preparing for the past week and I only left some things unpacked for them not to suspect anything.

 

I pulled the drawer and took the plane tickets hidden at the very bottom.

 

Flashback (at Yookyung's house a week ago)

 

"I'm really happy that you came personally unnie. Don't worry. I understand perfectly fine. Of course I was sad when you told me that I had to leave but that was all in the past now. They needed you as their leader. You did the right choice." She placed her hand on mine and squeezed it lightly.

 

"I'm really sorry. I--"

 

RING RING RING

 

I took my phone and looked at the caller id. It was the president. Just what the heck does he need at such an important time? I answered the call and excused myself for a bit. I walk for a few distance just enough for Yookyung not to hear the conversation.

 

"Hello?" I answered rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Well, hello chorong-ssi. How are you these days?"

"I'm sorry for being rude but may I ask for the reason why you called." I responded impatiently. Just answering this call makes my blood boil.

"Woah. You don't have to be that annoyed. You shouldn't forget that I'm your boss after all."

"Just get straight to the point BOSS. I have an important appointment right now." I clenched my fist.

"Well, first of all I wanted to congratulate you on your latest comeback. A lot of people recognizes you now. And a very good response was given. Therefore, I am giving you a reward. I want her back. And "her" specifically refers to Yookyung-ssi."

I widened my eyes and froze for a bit. I'm not hearing things aren't I? I began to suspect him. He wasn't this good to give something based on our performance.

"You want something from me don't you."

I said coldly.

"Hahahaha. Indeed as expected of you chorong-ssi. You were pretty sharp huh. Of course there is." I heard him chuckled on the phone.

I knew it.

"Well, there's this group that we want for you to train. Being able to lead a group into success in just a few months can only be done by you chorong-ssi. By the way, they are being trained in the States. You know what I'm implying, right?"

"Of course. You want me to train them and settle there for a long time. Am I wrong?"

I heard him clap on the phone and responded.

"Well, what's your decision? This will be a very good opportunity for you. You might ended up debuting in the States instead."

"Are you really going to bring Yookyung back if I do what you say?" I already made up my mind.

"You know, I never take back my words." 

He's really annoying. I can even picture him smirk.

"Very well then. It's a deal."

 

End of flashback

 

I stared at the ticket and checked the departure time. I should get going then. I pulled my luggage and headed to the door. I stopped right before I could turn the doorknob.

I did the right thing, didn't I? 

But why is their a force preventing me from leaving?

I love you.

I can hear her voice. Why must of all the time am I remembering that scene.

 

Flashback (at the ferris wheel)

 

I love you.

 

Did I hear that correctly? She loves me too? I wanted to cry. I want to hug her. Kiss her. Tell her that I felt the same. I want to touch her so badly.

 

"Hahahahahaha"

 

But why?

 

"T-that was funny bbom-ah. Enough of this jokes. Look, the ride already stop. Let's go back."

 

Why did you have to tell me that NOW!?

 

" Do you really think that I will love you?"

 

It hurts. It hurts so much.

 

"I was thankful for earlier BUT that was it."

 

Why did you have to confessed when I already decided to forget and leave you?

 

"To me, you were just a teammate that's all."

 

I'm sorry.

 

" I can never love you."

 

I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to tell you.

 

"Don't be so arrogant."

 

I have loved you for the longest time.

 

End of flashback

 

And here I was about to board the plane. You told me that I was your light. But to me you were my sun. Without you I wouldn't be able to make this decision. You gave me strength. Provided the support that I needed.

They said that the role of the leader was the hardest. But for me I think it's yours. You were the one who was supporting the team by supporting me as their leader. I know it was hard but now it's over. You don't have to support someone as weak as me.

I know you'll find someone who is much stronger, capable to stand by your side.

 

Unnie.

 

I looked back and search for that familiar voice. Haha. Who am I kidding? Of course you can't possibly be here. You didn't even know where I'll be going. Have I gone insane that I can even hear your voice on my head? But was is this feeling? Why am I disappointed? Did I really wish for you to come and stop me?

 

I'm now seated on this plane. Waiting for it to fly. I tried many times to push you away but why would you still choose to stay by my side. Yoon Bomi. I wonder what's with you that made me so attach and dependent on you. You saw me as someone who would bare to keep my problems on myself while you were someone who prefers other people to know what you felt.

We were opposites. 

And as the saying goes, 'opposites attracts'. 

If we're opposites. 

Then we are like magnets, with a positive and a negative. 

If we're really like magnets.

Then someday, definitely..

 

..we will meet again.

 

FIN

 

 

A/N: Aaaaaaand that's it everyone. You guys were disappointed right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*pssst* "there's a sequel."