Reunion

Random Thoughts

BOMI POV

 

It's been a week since my confession with Chorong-unnie. The walk back to the dorm was silent. Both of us didn't dare to say a word. I would be the biggest liar if I say that I already moved on. Of course it hurts. It really hurts. I wasn't expecting to be accepted but she didn't have to reject me in that way. We were together for years and I was kind of hopeful that she would have at least a bit of love for me. Maybe I was wrong.

 

"Eunji-ah can you please pass me the plate? The dinner will be ready in a minute. Go call the kids."

 

I watched as Eunji followed chorong-unnie's orders while we were lounging on the couch watching some movies.

Before, I would be the one whom she'll call when she needed help. I would be the one whom she'll ask if she wants something. Now, its like I didn't exist.

I walked towards her and gently tap her shoulder.

 

"Do you still need some help unnie?"

 

"It's okay. Everything's been done. Just go sit. And I'll do the rest." She walked away from me and began to fix the table. She didn't even bother to look. A simple glance would be fine but there was nothing.

 

It still hurts. And everyday would be like this. She looks fine when we're in front of the other members, but if it's just us, she'll turn cold and silent. Even still, I can't bring myself to hate her. I felt disappointed and dejected. For the past few days, I would bring myself to talk to her but to no avail she'll just shrugged and walk away.

 

"JUST WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER!!" I suddenly burst out and forgot that we were still eating. I look up and saw the other members staring at me weirdly. I slid my eyes to look at unnie but she just continued eating her food.

 

"Ahemm.. Um.. I j-just remembered the movie we were watching. The girl was just really a-annoying ha..haha.." Oh my god. That was such a lame reason. I scolded myself for being such an idiot.

 

RING RING RING RING

 

Suddenly the phone rang and all of us looked at the living room. Thank goodness whoever that is who save me from this embarrassment.

 

"I'll go get it" Namjoo presented and hurriedly took the phone

 

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Namjoo."

"What?"

"Really!? You're not kidding right?"

"Yes.Yes. I'll tell it to the other members."

"Thank you so much! Bye!"

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!"

 

We covered our ears to the deafening squeal of namjoo. While hurriedly coming back, jumping around like a crazy maniac.

 

"Unnie!!!"

She shooked me back in forth due to the excitement and I feel like I'm gonna throw up from all this shaking.

 

"Woah. Woah. Slow down Namjoo-ah. What's wrong? Who just called?" Naeun asked while stopping Namjoo from almost killing me.

 

"Unnie. You wouldn't believe it but the representative just called and told me that the president wanted Yookyung to come back!"

 

There was dead silence.

 

"Kyaaaaa!!!

All of us jumped up. And hug each other other for the good news.

 

"Unnie! Unnie! She's coming back!"

"I know! I know!" 

Naeun and Hayoung celebrated while still jumping around.

 

"I can't believe it. We're going to be complete again bom-ah" Eunji hugged me and was almost crying from joy.

 

"You're right. After such a long time. I'm so happy Eunji-ah" I said hugging her back.

 

"Chorong-unnie! Finally, your six daughters will be complete soon."

Namjoo approached chorong and hugged her. She embraced her back. And patted her head.

"I'm happy too.Very happy." she smiled warmly.

 

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot, the representative told me to personally help yookyung-unnie to move her luggages back in the dorm." Namjoo flinched upon the realization.

 

"You mean now? Yah! You should've told us earlier, she must be waiting for us." Naeun said.

 

"You kids go and pick her up. I'll just stay here and wait for you guys." Chorong suggested while cleaning up our food.

 

"Are you sure unnie? We can let bomi stay with you in case you got lonely." Eunji offered having an apologetic look.

 

"Nah. It's fine. I'll just clean up so Yookyung will arrive at a clean and nice dorm. Don't worry about me and just go." she said smiling.

 

"Ok then. We'll be going now unnie." Eunji said bidding her goodbye.

 

"Mmm. Take care"

 

We said our goodbyes and headed to the door. I took a glance at her. I don't know if I was just seeing things but it seems like she mumbled some words to me. I wasn't able to comprehend it when Hayoung suddenly tugged me out of the dorm as she excitedly link her arms on me.

 

"Yookyung ah!!" we excitedly hug her as soon as we entered her house.

"Oh. Unnies!! Naeun-ah! Namjoo-ah Hayoung-ah! I miss you guys so much!" She hugged us back, we can feel how happy she was after seeing us after such a long time.

"You didn't have to pick me up, you know. I can do this on my own." she said smiling at us.

"Eyy. How could we not pick up our precious member." Eunji said ruffling yookyung's hair.

"Yah! Yookyung-ah You could've at least told us that you were coming back. We were really shock that we had to know from the representative." Naeun said pouting.

"That's right Yookyung-unnie. I thought it was a dream when the rep. called earlier" Namjoo added.

"Huh? Didn't Chorong-unnie told you guys that I'm coming back? She came here a week ago and received a call from the president that he wants me back." 

"Bomi-unnie, I heard from Chorong-unnie that you were waiting outside of the house at that time right? She didn't tell you?"

All of them stared at me waiting for response.

"No, she didn't tell me anything." was the only thing that I was able to say. I was also puzzled. Why didn't she tell me?

"Maybe, she just wants to surprise us." Hayoung said theoritically.

" So that's why, she was not that surprise earlier. Aigoo. Unnie is really a good actress." Eunji added clapping her hands.

" Haha You're right eunji-ah. Come on guys, let's go home. Chorong-unnie will be angry if we take too long." Somehow I didn't have a good feeling about this. Something is definitely not right.

 

We were caught in a traffic jam and it took us two hours before arriving at the dorm.

 

"We're Home!! Chorong-unnie! we got yookyung back!" Eunji shouted happily.

 

Silence

 

"Maybe she's in her room sleeping. We took so long to arrive so maybe she took a nap." Naeun stated.

 

"I'll go take a look." Hayoung dashed to Chorong-unnie's room. However returned quickly after.

 

"UNNIES!"

"Chorong-unnie and her things....

...they're gone."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: The next chapter might be the last so to everyone who read this fic thank you so much.