Confession

Random Thoughts

BOMI POV

 

Chorong unnie went out of Yookyung's house rather calm. It was evident that they had a good talk. The chorong earlier that was mark with tension and anxiety now looks peaceful and satisfied.

 

I approached her and held her hand tightly.

She nodded. Signalling that everything went fine.

 

"What do you want to talk with me bbom-ah?" She asked while we were walking back to the dorm.

 

"Um.. I was just wondering if you want to go to the amusement park with me, unnie." 

I felt nervous. I should stay calm. Relax. Relax Yoon Bomi. I shouted on my mind

 

"W-well it's just you know, since we were done with our promotion. We can somehow loosen up."

 

She stared at me. I think she was thinking whether to accept my invitation or not.

 

"Fine. I guess having fun once in a while is good too. Besides it's been so long since we hang out." she said. Giving me her angelic smile.

 

I blushed. Finally, some alone time with chorong unnie. There's no turning back now.

 

We arrived at "L" amusement park and took out some tickets from the booth. We also bought some hats and glasses in case some people recognizes us.

 

"Where do you wanna ride unnie? It's your pick." I asked smiling at her. I knew she wasn't fond of any fast rides so I let her pick whatever she want.

 

"Hmm. How about that turning ticcups? That doesn't looks scary at all!" she said excitedly.

 

"Sure unnie. I think that looks fun. Looks like someone is pretty eager about this." I wriggled my brows teasing her.

 

"N-no. I'm not"

 

She was blushing shyly haha So cute! Indeed as expected of our cute chorong.

 

We rode some rides one after another but not those too extreme just enough for chorong-unnie to ride. We also played some shooting games and won a bunch of prizes. I wish time would stop and let us feel this happiness forever. But before we knew it. It was already dark, and decided to ride the ferris wheel for our last course.

 

Upon entering, we sat opposite of each other, facing the other one. There was silence but comfortable kind of silence. We both look out of the window admiring the magnificent view. The lights of the cars, buildings and houses were like stars from below.

 

"Unnie. Do you remember the first time we met?" I said broking the silence.

 

"Mmm." She responded meekly.

 

Flashback

 

"H-hello. I-I'm Yoon Bomi. P-please take c-care of me." I said nervously staring blankly at the ground.

 

"Hello Bomi! I'm Park Chorong I will be your leader from now on. Nice to meet you."

 

I looked up where the voice that greeted me came from. There I saw a warm smile directed to me. She was so pretty. She's like an angel that came personally for me.

 

"Hic..hic..I-I miss my mom. I want to go h-home. It's so hard. This t-training is too much."

I cried on the corner of my room that I shared with chorong unnie.

 

"It's okay to cry bomi-ah. All of us miss our parents. Don't say that you'll quit. Your parents will be proud of you after you endure this hardship. So please stay strong" she said to me soothingly while embracing me tightly.

 

"Hey kid! I heard you're going to debut. Aren't you a little untrained for that huh?"

 

She pushed me.

There it was again those people jealous of us because we're going to debut soon.

I pass after them, shrugging them off but I was grabbed and shove to the floor.

 

"Hey! Were talking to you! Don't dare act so arrogant and cocky!"

 

I was about to retaliate but..

 

"Excuse me but that's my friend and teammate over there. If you don't want the president to know about this. I would be leaving if I were you." She glared at them.

 

Before I knew it, those bullies were gone.

 

"Here. Bbom-ah take my hand."

She reached out for me. Smiling, those blinding smiles. I can never get used to them.

 

I took her hand and she pulled me into a tight hug. She always do this. Embracing me whenever I was sad. I was always bullied but she was there to protect me. She was different from other people. She was kind.

 

"Just call me whenever someone bothers you ok?"

"I'll always come and save you."

 

After that, I broke out into tears. I was sobbing hard. And she gently taps my back like a mother would do. That was the last time that I cried. And I promised myself to be strong for her. I promised that I will be the one to protect her.

 

End of flashback

 

"I was such a wimppy kid back then." 

I muttered but enough for her to hear.

I stared at her. The light from the outside illuminates her beauty. Causing me to hitch for air.

 

"You were my light unnie. If it wasn't for you I won't be the Yoon Bomi now. At first I thought it was just sisterly love. But whenever you come near me, my heart beats so fast. I always want to be with you. I need you. I..."

 

"I love you."

 

My tears began to fall. I can't contain my emotions. I was nervous. I was shaking. I just stared at her.

Finally, she spoke.

 

"Hahahahahahahaha!"

 

She was laughing.

 

"T-that was funny bbom-ah. Enough of this jokes. Look, the ride already stop. Let's go back."

She opened the door and walked out.

I chased for her and grabbed her wrist.

 

"I'm not kidding. I was serious. Do I look like I was playing around?"

I gritted my teeth to prevent my anger. Was all that just a joke to her?

 

She shoved my hands off her. She glared at me.

 

" Do you really think that I will love you?

I was thankful for earlier BUT that was it. To me, you were just a teammate that's all. I can never love you."

 

"Don't be so arrogant."

 

Don't be so arrogant. That's the same exact words that those bullies used to say to me. Until Chorong-unnie came. I never heard those words again. Who would have thought that those same words will leave the mouth of the person who got rid of them. Maybe they were right. I am arrogant and stupid.

 

Stupid for falling in love with you.