Calm

Random Thoughts

BOMI POV

 

I sat beside her without saying a word. I secretly took a few glances but she just continued to stare at the river. We sat their for a couple of minutes before she finally spoke her first word.

"Bbom-ah, do you believe in me?"

I stared at her in confusion wanting to ask what she was talking about but I just answered her without thinking much.

"Of course."

She stood up and wiped her tears in her eyes. She stood in front of me and reached out her hand.

"Come, let's go back. They're probably waiting for us." 

She stared at me with her angelic eyes. She was smiling. After such  long time this was the first.

I took her hand and chuckled.

"I should be the one telling you that, unnie."

After saying that, she suddenly pulled my hand and took me for a hug. I was caught off guard and I can feel my temperature rising.

"You're so stupid." She whispered.

I smiled and embraced her back.

"Yup. I am. And this stupid will always stay by your side. I am always by your side unnie."

She broke the hug and flicked me on the forehead.

"Pabo."

She suddenly run and looked back at me.

"Yah!! The last one to arrive at the dorm will cooked dinner tonight!!"

After shouting, she run again leaving me behind.

"Unnie!!! You cheater!" I smiled. Finally she's back or so I thought...

 

We continued to practice for our comeback. We've been practicing day and night. 

And chorong unnie seems to be doing fine. She eats and doesn't look like a zombie anymore. She lose a lot of weight and looked completely different from before but that made her prettier. We thought it was just her looks but we noticed that her personality changed slightly. 

She became a lot more quiet and she spends more time alone. She talks to us but it was only during practice or at home when doing some chores. She stopped playing with me or with eunji like she did before. 

It's like she became mature in just a short period of time. We thought it was just because of the stress cause by our nearing comeback. And we assumed that she will return to normal after it was done but....

 

"Waahh!! Finally, our promotion is done! I think a lot of people recognizes us more now. Don't ya think so bbom-ah?" Eunji said, as she throw her hands on my shoulder causing me to almost slam on the table.

"Yah! Are you a pig or something? Why are your hands so heavy? You've been eating a lot lately don't you?" I argue.

"As if you're not eating as much as I do, you gorilla!" She argued back.

"Hey!! You two monkeys, stop arguing in front of the food! Seriously, you guys are so embarrassing. This is the reason why I hate eating outside."

 

Eunji and I stop arguing as soon as we heard chorong unnie's scolding. We apologize to the people looking at us and continued to eat our food.

 

Suddenly, chorong-unnie stood up and took some bills on her wallet.

"Here. It's on me. I'll be leaving ahead of you guys I have a place to go. Bye."

And there she goes again, leaving us faster than the wind.

 

"Hey bbom-ah don't you think chorong-unnie is hiding something?" Eunji elbowed me as soon as chorong unnie left.

 

"Yeah. I can feel it too. She's always running away like that. Alone." I responded

 

"Could it be that she's hiding a boyfriend" Eunji whispered.

 

I almost choked on my food. And grab the nearest pitcher not bothering to drink from the cup.

" You--jcyxhzjxixjxnn. Do you want me to asfghbbkkl!! Why would --ajdjdnnc."

I wasn't able to process my words properly as I strangle Eunji after hearing those words.

 

"Yah! It was j-just a t-theory! Let me go- I 'ant 'eath!( I can't breath)"

 

"Whoops. Sorry." I let her go and apologized. Suddenly, a light bulb pop on my head.

 

"Yah! Eunji-ah, stay with the kids. I'm leaving too. Bye!!" I took my things and hurriedly left the restaurant.

 

"Yo! Bomi! Where are you going!?"

 

I looked back at Eunji and shouted

 

"I'm going for a hunt!!!"