00 06

A Normal Love Story
 
I got the rest of day off work today. Yay! I don't have to work the graveyard shift tomorrow too. On my way out, I swung my backpack over my shoulder quickly and made my way from the store the alleyway out back of the store, a new shortcut that I'll be taking because why the heck not? 
 
I walked a bit slowly, feeling grateful and a bit blessed. My life has gotten better. Seventeen new friends. They all looked after me. Today when I was late at school, I hadn't ate breakfast, and Chan split his toast with me. When I tripped outside in the courtyard Minghao helped me up and made sure I was alright. 
 
Without even noticing, I felt water on me. It's as cold as ice. Rain. Just perfect. 
 
"Aish!" I said, slugging my backpack over my head and started to jog to a bus-stop cover area. Even with my backpack as protection, I'm still drenched. I sighed and took a moment to cope. My apartment is fifteen minutes away and the rain doesn't seem to stop soon.
 
I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. 
 
"Yeri?" A voice called out a few moments later. I furrowed my eyebrows. The voice sounded familiar. I turned my head to where the voice came from. 
 
"Hello?" I said, not moving. It could be a who knows my name. 
 
"What are you doing?" Now I know. Jisoo. He came up to the side of the cover area with a umbrella. 
 
"I was going home until it started to rain." I explained simply. His face softened. 
 
"Oh okay. Come on I'll walk you home!" He said then grabbed my hand. 
 
"Ya!" I said and stopped. He turned around to face me, obviously confused. 
 
"What?" He asked, undoing the umbrella and walked into the cover area. 
 
"Nothing. Let's wait here together until the rain stops. Or you could go. I just want to sit down." I exclaimed and to prove a point I sat on the bench. He chuckled, shaking his head and sat down with me.
 
"At least take my jacket, your wearing the thinnest shirt ever." He said and took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders. 
 
"Thanks," I said, a bit too bashfully. I still can't come into terms with their kindness. 
 
I looked out onto the street, watching the rain pour. How ironic, it was sunny earlier. 
 
I felt staring and looked to my right. Jisoo was exactly doing that. Staring at me at a close proximity. Damn. 
 
"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice sounded soft. 
 
He studied me. His eyes trailed down. Is he..?! 
 
He moved. I felt lips on mine. I didn't kiss back, my eyes wide open but his close. 
 
I pushed onto his shoulders to get him away. 
 
"Yah!," I started, "what gave you the right?! You didn't even ask!" He started to talk. 
 
"Yeri, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking at all-" 
 
"Well start too!" I responded and crossed my arms again. The gull this boy has, too kiss me. 
 
"Yeri, I'm truly sorry." He said, taking my hand in his. My lips curled downwards. "Well don't do it again. Okay?" I said. He looks saddened but it's not really my fault. "Okay." 
 
"Now stop sulking, making me feel guilty and all. Let's go." I informed. He nodded. He opened the umbrella and we both walked to my apartment first. 
 
We stopped in front of my front door. 
 
"I am honestly sorry," he started again. 
 
"I know. Sorry I yelled at you. Don't try any of the fresh stuff again though." I said and he chuckled but sounded a bit sad. "Okay." 
 
I nodded once then walked into my apartment. I slept on the couch, exhausted from the previous hour.