00 02

A Normal Love Story
woke up from my (short) slumber to my alarm clock beeping like crazy. "I get it, I get it, aish!" I grumbled angrily and punched onto the 'snooze' button until it had stopped. I slammed back down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling of my bedroom. 
 
"First day at a new school. At least you got to afford it!" I said, talking to myself like normal. It's a habit I acquired after being alone most of the time besides the casual co-worker (and aunt), here and there. I sighed. I'm exhausted from working at my job at the convenience store I worked at. 
 
I had the night shift. Eight o'clock at night to three o'clock in the morning. School starts at seven, which leaves me four or three hours to sleep. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just tired but that's besides the point. 
 
I got up from my bed and ran a hand through my hair. I sighed again. I got up and got into my new school uniform which was a blue jacket, a white under shirt, a blue plaid tie and a blue plaid skirt. "They just really like plaid," I commented to myself. 
 
I looked down at my wristwatch and my eyes widened in disbelief. It's six forty. "No no no," I repeated out loud as I ran around my small apartment looking for my backpack. I swung it around my arm and onto my shoulder.
 
"Screw food!" I exclaimed hurriedly and ran out of my apartment and down the three storied building. "Such a great choice to own the top apartment!" I said sarcastically and ran quickly throughout the streets of Gangnam I believed..? I honestly don't know, all I do know is that I have to get to this fancy school on time. 
 
     -- Time Skip Of Five Minutes -- 
 
Once I got into Pledis high, I ran to the main office to get my locker combination and name tag since I was new. It's October now plus a brand spanking new school for me, I need directions (even though I can take care of myself.) 
 
I walked into the office and up to the main desk. "Hello. I'm Kim Yerim and I'm new to this school. May I please have my locker combination and schedule please." I asked. Despite my sarcastic and odd humor I'm actually pretty polite and nice. 
 
The lady at the desk, (with a really bad pinched face.) nodded, but with a really menacing glare on her, stalked up to the filing cabinet and must have search through the 'Kim's' because she came back a minute later with a schedule, a combination, and a name tag. 
 
"Thank you," I said kindly as she passed the papers to me. Before I walked out of the office I explained, "Have a nice day," to which I got, her voice scratchy, "Don't tell me what to do," and sat back down in her chair. I frowned as I stepped out into the hallway. "Lay off the surgery you look like you on sour lemons all day." I grumbled then jogged to my locker. 
 
After I jammed my backpack in my locker, I made my way to the classroom, clutching onto my binder slightly. I stood outside the classroom and opened the door stepping in.