00 04

A Normal Love Story
walked to my apartment at around 3 o'clock in the morning. I'm simply exhausted and want to sleep but I also want to eat dinner. Ah decisions decisions. Sleep of course. I made my way into my humble Adobe and face planted on my bed, not even bothering to take off my shoes. 
 
                        -- four hours later -- 
 
I waked up. I fell back down on my bed with a groan. "Maybe I should get a boyfriend, let him do the work!" I said grumbling but got up anyway. I was humming to myself quietly whilst brushing my hair when I heard a knock on the front door. I quickly finished taking a once over and did a check list in my head. 
 
Hair? Check! Teeth brushed! Yes! Looking pretty? Hell no! But it'll have to do as I ran to the now opened door to see Seulgi and a girl with green tipped hair. Joy. "Hello!" Joy said nicely whilst bowing. "Hi!" I also bowed. Being Korean is hard. 
 
"Shall we get going?" Seulgi asked while I nodded and we all walked down the stairs of the building. 
 
                       -- 15 minutes later -- 
 
We all walked into the classroom. Most of the boys were staring at me. Or Joy. She's prettier. 
 
"Those boys are staring at you!!" Joy said excitedly whilst smiling. Someone's a morning person. I shook my head. "No probably thinking about boy stuff," I replied even though I felt like a million pairs of eyes were on me.