His Words

Why Can't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown to them the videos was uploaded on the same time. And almost everyone in campus knew it except the two of them.

 

The following morning when Yonghwa got out of his car he saw people looking at him and whispering at each other. He felt weird but brushed it off.

 

On the other side of the campus Seohyun has bombarded with question by her unnies regarding the video she uploaded. She explained why she did it but not knowing that her unnies already saw Yonghwa's video also. 

 

The day went by and Seohyun felt weird. It's as if everyone knows something that she has no idea of but involves her.

 

Around 4pm Seohyun heard her name being called and to proceed to the school basketball court. 

 

The place was dark and she felt so afraid. Seohyun was wondering why she was called. She called for someone but no one was there. Then the door closed and she was now standing in the middle of the court very afraid because it was too dark. She was about to run to the door when she heard someone singing. She knows that singing voice. The guys was singing Love Light. Her heart was beating so fast, her hands became sweaty because she was so nervous of the current situation.

 

Then all of a sudden the spotlight was focused on someone. She held her breath too nervous to think. She hope that this was just a prank or a dream and wants it to end. She knows the guy even the back. How can she not, the one she always look at when he passes by. When she's too afraid to look at him straight on. 

 

The voice that she's hearing is so beautiful. She closed her eyes and the voice is getting closer and closer until she can hear it just near her ear. The last two words of the song was like a whisper to her ear that she has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter