Her Words

Why Can't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Yonghwa everything happened so fast. The video went public and now people are prying on his private life. Well his love life to be exact.

When he was about to head to his first class he was ambused by his bandmates and teamates. Little did he know rhat thet were aware of his confession. The started asking and he explained that he only wanted to vent his feelings and that's the only way he could think of at the time.

Before he got ambused the've already made plan on how they will let Yonghwa confess. They only asked him to star on a short music video that will be taken in the afternoon. On of the projects of his teamate. Be the nice guy he is, he agreed no questions asked.

His class ended around 2pm. They made sure he looked his best. They told him that he will be confessing to a girl in the gym. There will be spotlight, guitar, and they want the confession part to be as real as possible. No scripts. When he was told about no script and he will be doing an impromptu confession like dialogue he taught of Seohyun. He will confess as if he was confessing to her.

The time came. He was nervous. Then the area went dark. He was given instruction on what to do and how to do it. He has no idea who the girl is so he is kinda shy with his concept.

He heard someone approaching. He knew it was her. His co-star in the video. He was so amazed on her acting but her voice sounds very familiar. He brushed it off, thinking it will never be her.

When the girl was about to run towards the door, as what was told he will stop her. And his confession started. Yonghwas turned to face the girl after the spotlight focused on him. He was the girl was wearing a mask. A mask that hides her face. But he eyes is very visible. They have a little distance so he keeps on ignoring the similarities of this girl to Seohyun. So he star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter