Her Side

Why Can't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what's with me. My heart skips a beat each time I see you. Your eyes, silly smile, even your fan services I never miss to notice. I wish you are mine.

That smile I want to see each day. Those eyes that will melt you in each y stare. y? Wait, what was I thinking? Oh goodness that is so unlike me. My apologies.

Let me start again. My name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun. I'm a shy girl who very much like you. I've always been an admirer. I've been following you, finding reasons just to be near you. But I can't stand close to you. I'm so afraid to be rejected or ignored by you. That would be so painful.

You're Jung Yonghwa. The campus hottie. The singer composer of a cool band. The guy all girl loves to be with. The guy who can sing you love songs everyday. And the guy whom all girls want to be her boyfriend. And of course I am one of them.

I know you don't notice me. Who would notice a nerdy girl right? A girl who loves Keroro. A girl who likes playing the piano and watches musicals. Who does that now right? Plus I am always surrounded by my very protective unnies. They treat me like a baby so no guy can approach me. But I'm not sure if there are guys who find me interesting though. 

I know you sing well. I try my best to come to your gigs. I love listening to your songs. But when you pull off those fan services, I want to cry because of jealousy. I want those winks, smiles, pouts, grins all to be mine. Why are you not mine?

I asked my unnies to accompany me to watch your basketball practice. They say I'm crazy because I don't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter