CHAPTER EIGHT

Chasing Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hana, do I still have appointments for the day?” Mark looked exhausted with his nonstop meetings today, he had to meet the Japanese investors and deal with problems that arose from time to time in the hotel. Being a director is not a joke after all.

Hana checked her planner for any appointments for his boss. “Apparently none, sir. You’re done for the day.”

He sighed in relief at least he could rest now. Then, he felt the extreme hunger from all his activities today. When fate seemed to be playing with him after seeing Denisse.

Denisse was smiling as she greeted the people who was bowing to her, and not for long it was replaced by a frown once she locked gazes with Director Tuan. She took a step back at that moment as she made a turn on her left, clearly avoiding him.

And Mark Tuan was not surprised, he was so sure that she’ll keep distance after what had happened in their house.

“Was that Miss Lee just now, sir?” She asked.

“You want to come? I’m kind of hungry.” Mark had abruptly changed the topic earning a probing stare from the female beside him.

Hana was quite amused at how Miss Lee can greatly affect the Tuan’s mood. One second he’s cold, then next he’s throwing some jokes. She became curious at their relationship all of a sudden.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark was pacing back and forth inside his room, the girl’s fixed stare at her brother irked her.

“Just approach her and apologize. You’ve become a human spinning top.” She said dryly, her fingers busy playing Magic touch from her android phone.

“Not that easy. I need more… more… I feel like I have to do something big.” He grew anxious. He received no response from Roan.

He frowned, while his sister scribbling on the screen of her phone in a rapid manner.

Then, Roan screamed after Mark had waved his hand, just above her phone hindering her to see the game.

“I’m not helping you! Ugh! I lost the game. You ruined my mood.” She stomped her feet on her way out.

Mark chuckled. Then Roan’s head popped in from the slightly ajar door.

“What do you usually do when you apologize to her? Omit the skinship!” She inquired before slamming the door.

His lips quirked. You’re the best, Rongy!

 

 

 

 

 

Denisse, with knitted brows, walked and saw every female employee holding a single rose. Is it Valentine’s day today?

But it was the month of October. If there’ll be an occasion, Halloween day would best fit at the time being.

Then Assistant Na came near Denisse with her brightest smile.

“Den!

Please log in to read the full chapter