CHAPTER SEVEN

Chasing Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Mark bit his fingernail, Roan stared at him in disbelief.

She grew amused at how his brother was out of words and all he could do was to say hello to Denisse.

He concentrated typing on his phone with a creased eyebrows.

            Hey, Denisse…

He shook his head and cleared the message area.

            Hi. This is Mark. Can I borrow some of your time?

Mark pressed the back button rather strongly. With gritted teeth, he dropped his phone on his bed.

“Can I borrow some of your time?” She chuckled, teasing. “Really oppa? How lame. Give me your phone.” She muttered dryly, as she wiggled her fingers, demanding for his phone.

Mark ignored her and grunted, totally irritated.

She sighed, grabbed his phone, typed a message, clicked send button with a mischievous smile and tossed his phone.

Mark had fallen asleep when his phone vibrated. He grabbed his white Samsung phone with his eyes closed, then opened his one eyelid to check the notification.

As if his back was electrified, he jolted from his bed. He balked at the message he just read.

            As in right now? I’ll be there by 8pm, if it’s really urgent. – Denisse

His eyes grew bigger and bigger just by reading it a few times. He panicked, as he felt the fast beating of his heart.

He gazed at his wall clock and gasped in fright.

.

It’s ten minutes before 8pm. He frantically made a dash to his bathroom with a towel in his hand.

After 5 minutes of bathing, he sprayed some perfume on his neck and to his wrist. He sniffed it and smiled. All good.

Then he heard his sister yelled, “Oppaaaaaaa! Den eonni is here!”

He gasped in horror and scrambled outside his room while wearing his white V-neck shirt along with his navy three quarter cargo short and navy red flip flops.

Roan stood behind Denisse and stifled her laughter.

 

 

 

 

“So… what seems to be the problem director?” She clutched her fist on the strap of her bag. Mark saw how tensed she was.

“Just call me Mark, Den.”

She nibbled her lip as his heart thumped madly the moment her name rolled out from his tongue smoothly.

Calm down, Den. Relax… relax..

“Uhm, shall we eat first before anything else?” Mark recommended.

From afar, Roan and Jackson had been spying on them after she delivered the news to him.

“S-sure. M-mark.” She rose from her seat and followed Mark. He glanced at his back briefly, with an accomplished grin.

Denisse began to regret for coming into Tuan’s household.

“You th

Please log in to read the full chapter