CHAPTER ONE

Chasing Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It had been four months now since Mark got back from L.A. Only his family had been his companion all this time, along with his best buddy, Jackson.

 

He was happy, but not genuinely happy. His heart felt empty.

 

 

Roan burst inside her brother’s room as she tried to convince him not to go on a blind date.

 

“Oppaaaaaa~” She whined like a kid while stomping her foot as she walked.

 

“Don’t attend that stupid blind date.” She nagged. Mark shook his head.

 

“Why are you so adamant about it Roan?” He queried. “Because… you don’t know that lady.”

 

“Roan, that is why it’s a blind date. The purpose is to get to know each other, you know.” He sighed while explaining.

 

“Still, I don’t want to.”

 

“Sis, you know eomma. I can’t deal with her when she’s furious.” He reasoned. Roan balked.

 

“Don’t care. She will not be the one to decide whom you should love.”

 

Mark knew how stubborn she could get, so he tried to be level headed in dealing with her.

 

“And you’re not one either, Rong.” He blurted out with a shake of his head.

 

Roan looked at him with her knitted eyebrows.

 

But you… belong to her oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Roan exited the gates of her school, a car halted right in front of her. The window of the car rolled down, revealing his cheeky brother.

 

“Yo, sis.” He saluted.

 

She rolled her eyeballs with a playful smirk as she hopped in the car.

 

“Oppa – ”

 

“If we are going to talk about that date, stop.” He exhaled. Mark glanced briefly at his side.

 

Before she could say anything, her big brother shut , helplessly. So she sat quietly while making her eyes busy on the side of the road.

 

From time to time, he took a careful glance at his sister.

 

He cleared his throat, “So tell me sis, why are you so adamant of me not going?”

 

“You won’t like her, anyway. I’m just saving her from heartbreak.”

 

“How did you know? You know her?” He mocked, he’s kind of tired at her behavior.

 

“No.” She answered curtly. “Trust me, you won’t like her. I know.”

 

“Aigoo, my sister. Such a cutie, yet cold. And… whiny at the same time.”

 

“Oppa, don’t you dare ignore me.” She said, appalled.

 

“But… I just did, sis.” He smirked, feeling the taste of victory.

 

“Jerk!”

 

“And this jerk happens to be your brother.”

Please log in to read the full chapter