CHAPTER THREE

Chasing Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Denisse at a loss for words, reached at her loft. She couldn’t even comprehend how she got home. Her mind was muddled with the thoughts of Mark. By the way he looked at her, talked to her seems surreal for her. Miss?

She addressed me a Miss. What happened? Doesn’t he recognize me?

He still looked the same, the old Mark that she used to love. But, his dark orbs, the moment she locked gazes with him, told a different story. Not the usual set of eyes who used to look lovingly at her. Not even the cold stare he gave her before it ended.

Denisse picks up her phone and calls for someone.

She exhaled. “Can we meet?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We met earlier, Rong.” She told her in almost a whisper. Roan stiffened on her seat, while looking at her eonni in sympathy.

She placed her hand on top of hers. “Eonni, I’m sorry.” Her voice, filled with sadness.

Seeing the girl who treated her like a sister broke her heart. The worst thing was that she had no idea on how to ease the pain when her brother was the one who caused it.

Denisse stared at the ceiling in the hopes to prevent her tears that threatened to fall as she breathed out heavily. She doesn’t know what to feel anymore along with her mixed emotions.

“You don’t have to apologize, Rongy. None of this is your fault.” She forced a smile. Roan softened, still out of words.

One of the traits she liked about Denisse, she has a good heart. She stared at her in amusement. She had to smile at how innocent her big sis looked.

Denisse never treated her differently, even though her relationship with her brother ended in a bad way. But, was it really the end for them? Or there’s still a chance for them to start over?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Straight from work, Mark suddenly entered the coffee shop to where Roan and Denisse was. His eyes went directly to the drink of his liking and smiled. Without further ado, he ordered the usual.

“Ahm… One Green Tea Cream Frappucino.” Mark told the staff, currently pulling a bill from his wallet. The lady who took his order interrupted him and inquired politely, “Excuse me sir, what size? And your name, sir.”

Without looking, he answered, “Tall. Mark.”

The girl looked briefly at him and key in his order. He’s handsome and err… cold. Just like the weather. Plain cold.

Please log in to read the full chapter