chapter 6

My Stepbrother,My Lover

 

 

                                                                               exo-m-luhan-2014-2-0-s-307x512.jpg

 

I new subscriberrr!!!!
Thank you for subscribing to my story :)

 

Note: Vivian's Mother's name is Ms.Sarah
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Stop running you little rabbit!"

"You stop chasing me!" I giggled, increasing my pace.

She stopped abruptly and sat on the couch, catching her breath.

I went to her side and hugged her tightly. She kissed my head passionately.

"My little rabbit" she said, lovingly.

"Sooo....tell me"

"Tell you what?" she asked me confusingly.

"Why were you late last night?"

She facepalmed herself and said "Oh god! I forgot to tell you!"

"What? What is it?!" I asked in anticipation. She just smiled at me, clearly to annoy me.

"Mom!"  The suspense was eating me.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you. I...."

"got..."

"Got what?"  I asked.

"Got a job!" she said. The happiness obvious on her face.

"WHATT?! REALLY!?"  I literally screamed.

"Yes dear. And guess what? I was granted the Human Resources Manager position!"

"But how? You didn't even tell me?" I said, pouting and pretending to be hurt.

"Oh bunny, it was all so sudden, I didn't have the time to tell you. Let me tell you from the first alright?"  she caressed my cheeks.

I nodded my head in approval.

 

MS.SARAH'S P.O.V.

"Two days ago, I was looking for job applications on the Net and came across an advertisement by a company named  'LuLu and Co' . They were looking for an applicant qualified for the HR Manager post. I wanted to try my luck, so I sent an email to that company. And guess what? They called me for an interview the next day. I received the email after you went out. So I didn't get to tell you. I was surprised and excited, all at once. I bring along some important documents and went to their office right away"

"When I reached their office, I was speechless. It was so huge and beautiful. The interior designs were fancy and rich-looking. I went to the receptionist and she told me to have a seat before they call me in. After about 10 minutes, they call me into a room with these huge, mahagony doors.

big-commercialDelhi2.jpg  <<<< The building

I smiled to myself thinking about the gentlemen...

" I was interviewed by Mr.Cheung, the boss himself. He said he wanted to interview me personally. He was such a gentlemen. I wasn't nervous at all. The way he spoke to me made me stay calm the whole time. He even cracked some jokes , whenever he sensed me tensing up."

Vivian was looking at me, enthusiastically, smiling at me. She gave me a nod to continue.

*flashback*

Mr.Cheung: Alright Ms.Sarah. Based on your reports and willingness to work here, I hereby appoint you as the new HR Manager.

Ms.Sarah: What?!

Mr.Cheung smirked while raising an eyebrow.

Ms.Sarah: I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. But...uhmm..that was fast.

Mr.Cheung: Look Ms.Sarah, we need people like you. Experienced,honest and willing to actually work.You have a great history working
                    with other companies. You are certainly qualified for this company. Plus, this company needs a beautiful woman like you. (wink)

I blushed.

Mr.Cheung: So, to celebrate a newcomer, why don't you join me for dinner?

I was speehless.I didn't know what to say.

Mr.Cheung: Oh come on. Let's celebrate! Its an honor for me to treat a pretty woman like you to dinner.

Ms.Sarah: Urmmmm.......alright then. I'll just inform my daughter first.

Mr.Cheung: Oh, you have a daughter? Sweet. How old is she? How's your husband?

Ms.Sarah: She's 22 years old. And...urmmm....my husband passed away...a few years ago.

Mr.Cheung: Oh I'm sorry to bring up that matter.(regretted face)

Ms.Sarah: Nevermind, I'm already over it.(i smiled)

Mr.Cheung:So, shall we?

Ms.Sarah: Yeah, sure.

*end of flashback*

"I wanted to call and inform you about that but my phone's battery had died."

"And by the way, he asked me to join tomorrow!" I said, trying to read Vivian's expression.

Suddenly, she burst out laughing.

"so he was flirting with you the whole time? I can't even believe that he treated you to dinner."

"He is a good person.He was not like my previous boss" I replied.

"Yeah, I can see that. Anyways, I'm happy for you Mom!"

She gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheeks.

"Hey, he even said that he has a son studying in the same university as you. But I don't really remember his name. But poor boy"

"Why mom?"

"Mr.Cheung told me that his mother died at childbirth."

"Oh my" she gasped.

"But he is lucky to get a father like Mr.Cheung" I smiled.

"Wonder who is he" she said, with a finger on her chin.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

         

 

                                                                                                                              So, who do you think is Mr.Cheung's son? Who is the guy related
                                                                                                                              to LuLu and Co?

 

                                                                                                                               Isn't the answer too obvious? ><

 

                                                                                                                                I do not own any pictures.

                                                                                                                                Credits to the rightful owners :)