chapter 5

My Stepbrother,My Lover

                              tumblr_n8940tKkyJ1sgev4io1_500.gif

 

 

VIVIAN'S P.O.V.

I skipped back home happily. I was smiling to myself the whole way.

Once I reached home, I swung the door open and called Mom,but she was nowhere to be seen.

She went out? But she didn't tell me...

Maybe she has some important stuffs to do.

4  hours later...

I layed flat on my bed after having dinner, alone :(, to wind up on today's memories. The memories that will never be erased, that will never be forgotten.

I screamed into my pillow thinking about my time with Luhan today. He was so cute.

Then I remembered.

I don't have his number. Oh my god. How stupid of me.

We spent almost half of the day together and I didn't get his number.

But, neither did he asked for my number.

I giggled to myself. You can be stupid sometimes, Vi.

It is not a rule that boys are the ones that always should make the first move.

But...... what if Luhan doesn't like me the way I do?

I sat up straight on my bed.

What if he doesn't think of me as anything more than a friend?

What if he thinks of me as his friend, genuinely.

Am I ruining our friendship?

I hugged my knees and without knowing, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I don't know why am I crying, but I just felt like crying.

Maybe because I have to accept the bitter truth that Luhan doesn't think of me the way I think of him.

Stop it Vi. He didn't tell you that he has feelings for you right?

Then, its you who are imagining stuffs, which will never likely happen.

Do you want to ruin a good friendship?

I wiped my tears and promised to myself that I will be a good FRIEND to Luhan.

He doesn't deserve me anyways. I mean, just look at me.

With that, I went to sleep, forgetting that my mom isn't home yet.

 

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

I jumped on bed and fell with a loud thud. Oww....didn't expect that.

I'm so happy I could...could....audition myself for the happiest man in the world..and probably win ;)  *just kidding*

Hahaha...I felt different when I'm with her.

I felt happier than ever. I don't know if she knows that she's beautiful, but she is. And I'll make sure she knows it.

Haaaahhh...I sighed into my pillow. I felt crazy *AARRRRGGHHH!!*

I can't wait to see her at class tomorrow.

Yipee!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

THE NEXT MORNING...

VIVIAN'S P.O.V.

RIIIINNGGGGGGG!!!!

Arghh!! That stupid alarm clock!

I woke up and ran after that stupid thing. Like a mother chasing her child who just stole something from your kitchen. (My imagination is pretty wild)

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection on the mirror. My eyes looked puffy from all the crying last night. I sighed and splashed my face with cold water, as if to erase all the feelings I had for Luhan. I'm trying to be cheerful for the day.

I went down for breakfast after having my shower. Then I remembered that my mom came home a bit late yesterday.

I should pretend that I'm angry (hehehehehe)

I stomped downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast while singing to the radio and swaying her hips from side to side.

Oh my, she looks happy.

So I tip-toed quietly to the kitchen.

I went to her back and counted down.

1...2...3...

"BOO!"

"AAAAHHHH"  she dropped her spatula and screamed.

"Oh you should've seen your face!!"  I laughed, holding my stomach.

"You little brat!" she picked up the spatula and start chasing me around the kitchen.

I laughed hysterically and ran, screaming.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

                                                                                                                                                     Wait up to know why Vivian's mom was late 
                                                                                                                                                      last night! ^^

 

                                                                                                                                                       I do not own any pictures.

                                                                                                                                                        Credits to the rightful owners :)