chapter 28

My Stepbrother,My Lover

                                                                              ​Image result for luhan black and white

 

I felt horrible. Really. 

Although it was wrong, I shouldn't have pushed him away like that. He must've felt really hurt.

Hugging myself, I walked to where he was sitting. He was looking down, at his hands. Sad and hurt. And that made me feel more awful.

Once he saw me, he rose up from his seat and started walking away.

"Luhan, wait!"​  I ran after him, but he just ignored me and walked faster.

 By the time I caught up to him, I was out of breath. Literally.

I caught hold of his arm and spunned him around.

Gasping for air, I looked up at him, "Luha-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he cut me off , "What?! What do you want more?To rip what's left of my heart?"
 
"I..I'm sorry Luhan"  my eyes were already stinging with tears. God, why am i such a mess!
 
 He sighed and said, "Stop being sorry.." and turned around to walk away but stopped when I started breaking down.
 
He hesitated for a moment but came closer. Out of a sudden, my phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and wiped my tears.
 
It was from mom.
 
"Yes mom?"  ​I tried to hold back my sniffles but failed miserably.
 
​"Vivian? Are you alright baby?"  my mom panicked.
 
​"I'm just not feeling well mom. I dont think I can make it to the picnic. I'm sorry mom" ​ I told her, trying to sound as desperate as possible coz all I want to do now is curl up into a ball and cry on my bed.
 
Luhan stared at me but i didnt care. I dont care that im ruining our 'precious' family time. I dont even think i'm ruining it. It's more like i'm giving more time for my mom and her new husband to bond.
 
​"Oh dear, its ok baby. You can go home and rest. I'll ask Luhan to-" 
 
​"No- mom....i mean...its ok...i can go by myself" ​I looked up at Luhan.
 
Luhan looked at me and snatched the phone from my hand. I stood there, shocked while he turned his back to me and talked into the phone.
 
"Rude" i said to myself and crossed my arms.
 
Once he finished talking, he turned around to face me and said ​"I'm bringing you back home"
 
​I didnt say a word and took back my phone. ​At least i can go back home.
 
I dont want to stay here. It makes me feel suffocated.
 
We bid goodbye to our friends, although they were sad that we had to leave.
 
​"Guys, I think its best we go home. Look up! Its getting dark"  Kelsie saved the moment.
 
​"uhh...hyung? Can you send me back home?" ​ Tao clinged to Kris' arm. Kris rolled his eyes for like the 100th time.
 
​"Tao, you are aware that we all are going by bus dont you?" Tamara laughed.
 
​"Yes, but I want hyung to walk me home" Tao whimpered like a small kid.
 
​"You know what Tao, i'll stay at your home tonight" ​Kris said. Tao's face beamed with excitement, until Kris said ​" for the XBOX"
 
Baekhyun snickered and turned to Luhan "​How are you going home Luhan?"
 
​"Vivian and I will probably hail a taxi" ​Luhan said.
 
​We waved goodbye and parted ways. Their bus arrived and they went back already, while Luhan and I were stuck outside the gates, waiting for a taxi.
 
Suddenly, the sky roared and small droplets of rain poured.
 
​"Its going to rain soon. I think we should just walk back home. I know a shortcut from the junction" ​Luhan said and started walking. I looked up at the sky. It was getting darker and my face is already moist with the rain droplets. But I'm unsure if we should walk back home or not. I dont think its safe.
 

"You're coming or not" ​Luhan's voice interrupted my thoughts. I guess i dont have a choice.

I walked behind him, hugging myself as its getting cold.

It took like forever to reach the junction and instead of walking staright ahead, Luhan turned right into a woods. My eyes bulged and I ran after Luhan, screaming his name.

​"Luhan! Its too dangerous! We cant go into the woods!" I literally screamed in his face.

But he was calm and replied "​This is the shortest way to get back home. This woods lead us to the backyard of our house. If we used this way, we could reach there in less than an hour, or not it'll take 3 hours" ​Luhan raised his left eyebrow as if to ask me if i want to suffer 3 hours in the rain.

He didnt wait for my reply and walked ahead. I quickly catched up to him. At least i'll walk close to him so that i wont get lost, or eaten by a wild animal, or......just anything that harms my safety.

It started raining more heavily when Luhan's phone started ringing. He answered the call while pushing away a few big leaves that were dangling from a tree away from his face.

A few minutes later he hung up on the call and said ​"Mom and dad will be staying in a hotel. Their car broke down. They'll come home tomorrow"

​"O.k.kkay.y" ​ I shivered in the rain. Luhan stopped and turned around. He looked at me from up to down. I felt kinda exposed. My shirt was wet and that made it see through. I tightened my hug on my body so that i can cover my chest without being too obvious.

He walked closer to me, until he was standing just like an inch away from me. He removed his jacket and wrapped it around me, ever so gently.

He then put his arms around me and we walked together. Although i should've felt awkward, but i didnt. Not surprisingly, I felt warm and safe. I turned sideways and looked at him. His face was focused to the front. I smiled looking at him.

At the time we reached the backyard of our house, the rain was pouring wildly and we were drenched. The guest house where the maids slept was dark. That means they were all asleep. God, what time is it?

​Once we reached the front door, Luhan keyed in the password and we went in. I flicked the light switch but the lights didnt turn on.

Luhan came to my side and tried the switch again but to no avail.

"I think its a blackout" ​Luhan sighed. ​"You go and change. I'll bring some candles"  he continued.

I went up to my room and and quickly rushed into the bathroom. I stripped my wet clothes and stepped into the shower.I sighed when the water hit my skin.The hot water that burned my skin felt surprisingly calming.

After washing my hair, i stepped out of the shower and tied a robe around my body.

When i opened my bathroom door, i found Luhan lighting up candles and placing them around the room. He probably heard me opening the door but ignored me to avoid an awkward situation.I quickly went into my walk in wardrobe and put on a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts.

After dressing, I went out and helped him. He was being very quiet but i ignored that and continued lighting up the candles.

I didnt mean to scream that loud but i cant stand the pain when the hot wax from a candle dripped on my finger. Luhan dropped his candle and rushed towards me. He pulled my hand and examined my finger. He removed the wax and gently blew on it.

He was so close to me. So close to my face. My body...

He looked up and stared into my eyes. I felt the butterflies in my stomach intensifying as he stared deep into them. Slowly, he raised his arm and palmed my cheek softly. His hand felt warm against my cold skin.

His lips moved closer to mine and i dont know which force in me let that happen. It felt like i was bounded by his enchanting spell and i cant move.

His lips crashed on mine and the euphoric sensation was indescribable. We both were desperate for each other's touch.

My hands went to his back when he suddenly pushed me against the glass window. I can hear the rain pouring against the glass outside.

Luhan's soft lips moulded itself on mine and his hand went to my hair.

He pulled away from the kiss, but I dont want him to. I want more. I want him to touch me. I yearn for it.

Nothing crossed my mind at that time. All i want is for him to never stop.

He examined my face and slowly made his way to my neck. I closed my eyes in the immense pleasure.

I know what this means. I know where it will end. But I dont want it to stop.

All I know now is that my Luhan is here. And I want him to be my first...

 

 

 

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Guys!!!!! Im back!

Hope you people enjoy this chapter and WARNING: in the next chapter

:D

Thank you to my loyal readers! i really appreciate your patience