chapter 27

My Stepbrother,My Lover

 

                                                                luhan-crying.gif?w=474

 

 

After getting cotton candies and milkshakes, we walked around aimlessly. I maintained a mere distance from Kris, not wanting to make Luhan mad again.

"Now! Now! Let's go now!!!" Kelsie screamed.

"To where?" Krystal asked,slurping her milkshake.

Kelsie pointed to our left, her face beaming with excitement.

"Oh the roller coaster, I almost forgot. Let's go!" Kris ran towards the roller coaster, with Kelsie running behind him. I laughed at the way Kelsie acts like a child.

"Ummm...you guys go first. I need to use the toilet...urgently" Luhan interrupted, sounding nervous.

"But you'll miss the ride by the time you come back from the toilet. The toilet's like half a mile away" Sehun whined.

"Don't worry I'll be quick" Luhan turned around and started walking.

I felt a tug at my heart. This was my first roller coaster ride, and I wanted to go with him, although he's still probably mad at me.

With my head hung low, I followed the others to the roller coaster. Kris already bought tickets for us. We went up on the ride once the gate was open.

I sat alone at the back, because I wanted to. Sometimes it feels better to sit alone.

I admit. I am a little nervous but I forced myself to think positive or I'll never enjoy it. I laughed at my own silliness but stopped once they announce the ride's gonna start.

Okay now I'm having butterflies in my stomach. I inhaled deeply and looked at the crowd.

I was shocked to see him in the crowd. Didn't he said he was going to the toilet?

"Luhan..." I said, although it's obvious that he can't hear me.

The ride started but my eyes never left him. Suddenly I felt a rush of wind hitting my face wildly. I looked to the front and realised that the roller coaster was going at full speed. I dont know why, but I started screaming like crazy.

I felt good, actually. Letting out everything from deep down my heart, I screamed louder than ever. I never felt like this before. I just let it out freely. I was laughing to myself, my hair flying to my face.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" I screamed non-stop.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Suho walked like he was drunk, clutching onto Kelsie. Kai ran to the nearest bin to vomit. It seemed like I was the only one who enjoyed the ride to the max.

"You missed the fun, bro" I heard Baekhyun saying. Turning around, I saw Luhan.

"It's ok bro, I'll go on it next time" he smiled.

"Baek, go grab some tissues" Sehun yelled from afar.

Once Baekhyun was gone, I pulled Luhan to the side.

" I saw you, in the crowd" I said firmly.

"Wh..what? No, I was in the toilet" he stammered.

"Don't lie to me Luhan. I saw you. Why did you lie to us just now?" I pushed him to tell the truth.

Letting out a sigh, he said "fine, I'll tell you"

"I'm actually...I'm...afraid of heights" he avoided my gaze, embarassed.

I stare at him, dumbfounded. He has a phobia of heights?

"Why didn't you tell me" I asked him, turning his head to me.

"I'm embarassed. I'm afraid you'll make fun of me." his head hung low.

He actually thought I would make fun of him?

"Luhan, why would I make fun of you? What made you think I would do that? See, everyone has their weakness, but in order to be strong, you should overcome your fear. Be confident of yourself" I  felt like hugging him.

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" exclaimed Tamara.

I grabbed Luhan's hand and walked towards the Ferris wheel.

"Umm..Vivian I don't think its a good idea" Luhan said nervously.

I ignored him and walked faster.

As expected, they already bought tickets for us. There were no many people at the ferris wheel so it was easy to get the tickets.

I pulled Luhan and we sat on a seat and waited for it to start.

Luhan looked so helpless and pitiful. I chuckled at the expression on his face.

"Luhan calm down, I'm here" he was holding on to the rail for dear life.

Once the ride started, he scurried to my side like a mouse.

I was suprised at how close we were, but he was too scared to realise it. So,I just let it be.

My eyes bulged when I saw the seat (idk what you call it XD) below us.

"Luhan! Look!" I pointed down. Luhan looked down and he was as shocked as me.

Sehun and Kai.....they're kissing!!

Luhan looked back at me and we burst out laughing.

"I knew something was going on between them!" I half screamed, half whispered, afraid that they might hear us.

The ride jerked a bit, causing Luhan to accidently hug me.

Too shocked to move, I stare at Luhan. He suddenly realised how intimate we were.

I could feel the air around us getting tense, as we stared into each others' eyes. He leaned in, too close that I could feel his breath.

He was getting closer and closer...

But it's wrong! my brain screamed.

I quickly pushed him away, a bit too roughly.

He was shocked by my action, but he knows why I did that. I moved away from him and avoided his eyes, tears threatening to fall from my own eyes.

He was hurt, but I did what was right.

Because we're siblings....

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guyss!!! Sorry for the long hiatus

But here's another chapter! ^_^

Sorry if it's not up to your expectations but I need to write it fast coz I've got a load of homework and I'm out of ideas

Anyways love you all!!!

xoxo

 

 

 

I do not own any pictures.

   Credits to the rightful owners :)