Confusion Part 1

Entangled

              "Oh man please make this day more simple and solemn-no distractions, no fights, no migraines." It's 7:00 in the morning, and this has been running up in my thoughts while fixing myself for the school.

              I just have finished eating my breakfast, and honestly i really don't have an appetite right now. what i want right now is just that peace while studying in kaburagi high. so right now, i'm heading outside, towards the main door, where my driver is waiting for me-yep that's right, no one else other than----

                "Good Morning Inou-sama." Haruma greeted me in a butler costume. And what the hell, the tone of his voice was so low but at the same time, that gave me chills throughout my spine.

                "You.... you really do have a for cosplaying, aren't you? It's this... early" Honestly, i wan't to laugh because of this habit of his but then at the same time, it kind of suits him. He does look georgous and all especiall with his hair that was neatly combed and pulled up away from his....... hansome.. face?

                Haruma opened the door of the car that is used to drive me to school. "My Princess, please get in or else, you'll be late."

                 "But...uhm... honestly..." I walked closely towards the car--" Haruma you really look- ahahahahaa!--- uhm." Oh my. i laughed out loud in front of him! geez. It's just that he kind of looks like the bishounens that usually appear on shoujo mangas and stuff. I kind of feel my blood, flushing my cheeks so i ran towards the door of the car.

                I sat at already inside the car when suddenly Haruma leaned towards the door and his face only a few inches towards mine. "Here, Princess open this box only after you got home this afternoon." He dropped a small red box with a rellow ribbon tied to it into my lap.

                 "What's inside this?"

                 " It's a secret. And Oh, Please laugh like that more oftenly. Your smile is... uhm." I Can see his cheeks turning into pink, slowly.  "y-yeah you're getting late. Bye." He rushed and closed the door while covering his face. The car started and moved already and as we move, i can see his "embarassed" look. He does look cute too, isn't he? I took the small box and looked closely. Nothing interesting- i said to myself. But why would i have to open it only after i got home later this afternoon?

=================================================================================================================

                Soon, we reached up the gates of Kaburagi high, and the driver dropped me by. Same scenarios, so i guess and i hope so, this is a very peaceful day. I headed up into our classroom.

                The hallways were somehow unexpectedly, incomplete- Elena wasn't there to greet me. Right i forgot, she sent a message through my phone earlier saying that she can't come to our morning classes because of a college interview. And so, i headed straight up through the hallway towards my classroom, again when accidentally, a female student that wears a uniform from another school came rushing towards my way and then crashed with me so my bag- i mean my things- fell on the floor.

              "Uhh--Sorry!!! i was... just in a hurry... so... i'm sorry!" I can feel through her voice that she was crying. She helped me pick up my things.

              " No... It's fine. Are you okay?" I'm kind of concerned for her. Now that i saw her face clearly, She was really indeed beautiful and in fact, i think i already saw her face somewhere....

             "Yes. Thank you and I'm sorry. Bye." She waved at me and then ran towards the exit.

              "IIINOUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Yuya was screaming my name as he approaches me -he is running-  and it seems like he was chasing something or someone.

              "...what?"

              "Hey! What a lame answer. Why don't you just be lovey-dovey for me once in a while?" He winked at me.

              "Do you want me to punch you or what?"

              " A-kiss-on-the-cheek-will-do."

               "Wha---"

              "Uhm hey, did you happen to pass by a veeeery beautiful woman?"

              "Yeah. I Bumped into her. Do you know her?"

                "Sort Of."

                "Who are you guys talking about when i'm not around huh?" Haruma was standing at my back. He was on his uniform already.

                 "So... I guess it took you so long because you had to change your costume?" I cracked a joke up on him.

               "No. some company needs help so i offered mine." Haruma looked at the floor.

                 "Haruma, She came here looking for you." Yuya has suddenly became serious.

                "Yuya...." Haruma pulled yuya's shirt. "Let's talk about Her in a place where Inoue can't hear."

                "Uhhhm.." I suddenly pulled haruma's shirt-unexpectedly. Like a self-mechanism or something like that, And I felt a little bit of embarrased.

                 "It's not like... i care.... it's just... yeah. it's just that i'm curious. You.. Are You talking about the.. the pretty girl that was in a hurry earlier? What's with..."- The School bell rang-"......Her?"

                 "Inoue. Hurry up and go to your classroom. You're Going to be late. Yuya, go with her. Let's talk about this later." Haruma ran in to the hallway leading towards the main entrace.

                 "Inoue. Let's go Now. You heard him, so.."-- Yuya placed oth of his hands on my shoulders--"Don't worry about that. It's written on your face... And i don't like it. Shall we Go?" Yuya gave a smile and held my hand as we moved towards our classroom.

 

It's not like i really do care for haruma but then, still, there's something wrong with me. My chest was suddenly in pain whenever Haruma spoke the word "Her".  It really do... hurts.