Aftermath

Entangled

 What one earth did i do to deserve this?! it was...my first kiss. Though, my ideal first kiss was with the person who knew everything about me and stayed by my side ever since and also, i don't care wether he's handsome or not. But then, why did it happen with the person whom i met just a few moments ago?

I can't believe it. athough i slapped him in the face after what he did, he just...smiled. i knew it. he's just your typical spoiled brat guy.

Our two mothers went back seeing us sitting beside each other and unfortunately, they thought that we were already getting along with each other-in a special way.

     "I'm glad my son is entertaining you, Inoue, that only proves that my son totally likes yo--"

     "Mom. please don't tell her that--"

     "Haruma, i guess she has the rights to know that--"

     "that you and Mrs. Mao decided to fix this marriage meeting in order to expand the two companies. right?" From the tone of his voice, it seems that it is the truth, but thenwhen i looked up on the face of his mother with the worried look, it seems that it's not.

     "Yes.But..My...Son... No. I was the one who proposed this. i proposed it to your mother because the two of you will be the one who will inherit the two companies."

    "Darling, Mr. Haruma is a perrrrfect for the role of being your husband. i have interviewed him already for several times before. and..... i guess, he's not that bad." My mom threw that tiny smile at me. But then, being asked by this question makes me think about what to think first-think me, or think about the company.

     "Well....I guess Ms. Inoue is....silent. and... silence means... yes?" Mrs. Miura. chuckled. I can't say the word no, because if i would say that, it would turn out that i am really selfish, neither the word yes, because if i do, why would i marry an outerspace erted stupid idiot person?

     "Darling,. you're not answering. but then, i am sorry. if you would say no.... it's... kind of too late. we've prepared already the documents. so it's..."

     "It's okay Mom.... I...i...i-"  i just can't say thay i like that, but then, for my mom and for our company... i would.."-i like haruma miura."

     "Hohoho..... Inoue likes me!!! see? mom. see how great your son is?" Haruma blinked to his mom... and then me. crap. he fell in to it.

But then my mom seems to notice that i really am lying, now, she's giving me that, stern serious look. i replied it with a smile, this time, it's kind of honest. i'm happy that i can be of use to the company....even if... in this KIND of way.

By seeing my smile, my mom kind of.... relaxed.

    "Then.... I guess.... my daughter is okay with it. We'll proceed to the plan. we're gonna go now already. they still have to go to school together."

    "Mrs. Mao, would it be okay for you if my son will go with your daughter starting tommorow after their classes?" i gave off a FAKE grin, accidentally.  behind that grin was....a perfect,RAGE.

    "Inoue, seems to be happy about it. With that smile of yours darling, i guess you really do like him. hm?"

    "k-k-k-k-k-kind...of... yeah. right."

    "Then, we should go now. my daughter seems to be nervous.... right? i guess you need some sleep. Goodbye." My mom took my hand and held it tight. we faced already towards the stairs and before going down, i saw haruma blinked at me.GROSS.

We went towards the car and entered into it. During our way home, my mom was silent. she didn't say a thing to me. There, she sat at my right side, facing the window. At first, i thought she was just sleepy or tired but then later on, it seems that my mom is thinking.... about something serious.