Figures

Entangled

    "Hey, Why is that Haruma with Inoue?" , "Are They dating? No way.." , "It's Inoue.. and Who's that Guy with him?"

These are the lines I've been hearing from the crowd as we enter the school the day after i had a fever. People are gossiping. It's kind of irritating especially i have to go to school with haruma. And Haruma? He's kind of weird right now. I mean why does it have to be that he's wearing those thick-rimmed glasses that covers his eyes that's making him... undistinguished? Yes. That's Right Haruma's Handsomeness is the type that fangirls are into. But Then.. why is he some sort of disguising?

It's my first time being with Haruma inside the school and now, we're walking in the hallway leading to our classrooms. Gladly, we're not classmates But Our classrooms were just close to each other so we're taking the same corridor.

    "Surprised that I'm disguising?" Haruma whispered to me quietly as we walk together in the corridor.

    "Disguising? Haha, I thought you had the of cosplaying" I threw a some sort of joke to him and chuckled.

   "Look. This is not cosplaying i have to do this in order to--" His explanation were cut off when he saw his cousin and aka. my best friend Elena in the corridor outside my classroom. and Oh. She's with Yuya.

   "Morning." Elena and Yuya greeted us in chorus.

    "Yuya, you transferred already here in our school?" I asked him. I mean woah. a famous japanese singer transfer student.

  "Umm.. yeah. Because of... My family.... we moved--" Elena stepped on Yuya's right foot. "--Outch!"

   "You really don't know how to.." Elena whined at him like a kid.  

   " I Know! It's just that i'm not ready yet! And Oh, Inoue, who's that nerd?" Yuya pointed at Haruma while hopping on his left foot.

  "He's--" Haruma stepped forward and took off his glasses.

   "Wanna know who this nerd is?" Haruma seems like he's irritated.

The School Bell rang and the students rushed to their respective classrooms. Haruma put his glasses on again and moved to the classroom next to ours, his section.

  "Hey Cousin! wait for me! we're classmates right?!" Elena chased after him. Yeah. That's Right. They're in the same section.

  "Inoue, Don't you want to come inside already? classes are starting."Yuya stood next the door.

  "Yeah that's right... But how about you--" Yuya pushed me inside my classroom.

  "Go inside already and take your seat. i have some errands to go first."Yuya whispered to my ear softly.

  "Okay." I said, without turning back, and headed already to my seat in the back beside the window.

        "Hey, did you see that? Inoue and Yuya are getting along with each other." , "Kyaa~ They look so good together!"

Seems like they knew already that yuya transferred here. And whaat, just because they saw me talking to him, they're linking me to him.

There, i took my sit and sat and stared at the window. It's starting to get foggy--It's December In no time.

Our Homeroom Teacher, Nana Kitade-san, entered our classroom. She's Just looks so young and that, her age is unknown for us students. Yes, I call her kitade-san because somehow, i am close to her just because she's my 3rd generation cousin.

   "Ohayo!!" Kitade-san stood beside the table and placed her things on it.

  "Ohayo Kitade Sensei!" we stood up and bowed.

  "Okay, now take your seats. Everyone knew and heard about Yuya matsua Right? About him transferring here and sorts? Of course all of you do know that.." Kitade-san walked and stood in the center in front of our class and crossed her arms. "And i know, Most of the girls here in our section love him" She Chuckled. "And as for those girls, i have good news for you. His section is....." I can see some of my classmates crossing their fingers somehow. "Section.... 4-A!!!" The Girls was Glad and some jumped out of it And the guys were somehow disappointed about it. Kitade-San looked at the door and said, "Matsua-San, Please Enter now and introduce yourself."

There, Yuya entered the room holding his bag on his right hand while his left hand slipped in to his pocket.

Yuya bowed in front of the classroom and smiled. "Ohayo! My Name is Yu--"

"We know that already! Kyaa~!", "You look so cool in person!"  The girls in our classroom shouted.

   "Hey... Matsua-san is....... TALKING IN FRONT SO PAY HIM RESPECT." Kitade-san insisted with her angry voice but still, she's smiling. "Matsua-san you may continue."

   "M-my Name is Yuya Matsua. And i like soccer.. and sorts.. Please Take care of me!" Yuya smiled.

   "Okay, Now take your seat beside Ms. Mao in the back. Ms. Mao?"

   "Yes sensei?" I stood up over hearing my name.

   "Matsua-san is in your care. Attend to him whenever he's in need of someone's help. You don't mind right? The both of you are childhood friends anyway hehe~" Kitade-san smirked.

   "Eh?.... Hai." I guess i don't know what to say and just took my sit instead.

Yuya walked towards the seat beside me. I Don't know why but then, when i saw him walking towards me, He seems more manlier to me now. Before, I only see him as a younger brother that loves to watch horror movies and stuff, But now, he's a lot more taller than me, his shoulders were broad and his hands were huge,and he has become more handsome.

   "Hey. Why are dozing off and staring at me the whole time huh?" Yuya was waving his hand to my face.

   "huh?...-" Yeah right. I was staring at him the whole thinking of such things."-No.... I was just looking at... the stain in your face."

   "Huh? where?"

   "There-- Oh It's Gone."

   "hmmm... Okay."

Seems like classes are staring already.

                  *Ms. Nana Kitade, Section 4-A's Homeroom Teacher and  Kaburagi integrated high's Main Music Teacher.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Physics time...... is my most..... crucial time. Whenever our subject is Physics, my eyes suddenly close and...

Someone threw a paper ball in my right side that made me awake, somehow. I opened my eyes and looked in my right side. Yuya was grinning, his left arm resting on his table and his right hand was pointing in the paper he threw earlier. I took the paper and unfolded it properly. A note, i see. something's written on it:

" You hate Physics?"

I scribbled in to it and threw it back to him:

"Very Much. It makes me feel dizzy enough."

He scribbled something and threw it again in to my table. I unfolded it again:

"Dizzy right? What's the next subject?"

This note thing is somehow interesting. It keeps me awake somehow. Next Subject? Yeah right. it's break time next.  I replied again and threw it back to him:

"It's Break Time. Why do you ask?"

He scribbled fast and threw it back to me:

"You'll Know."

Huh? How would i know why is he asking about that?

Then suddenly Yuya caught our teacher's attention. "Sensei! Can i go to the infirmary? i feel verrrry dizzy?"

    "Umm... I guess okay. You're the tranfer student right? do you know where the Infirmary already--"Haruma held my hand and pulled me up.

   "Sensei Is it alright for her to come with me and show me the way? Okay right? then we're going! my head feels verrrry dizzy. Ciao!~" Haruma pulled me and ran towards the doort and then in to the corridor.

   "you wanna get kicked out?!" I screamed at yuya.

   "No not at all! haha! It's fun isn't it? let's go to the infirmary already!"

   "What if the nurse is there? what will you do? feign sickne--" we passed by Elena's section and by their window, i saw haruma staring at us, no. at our hands holding each other while we were running in the corridor. "--Nothing. Let's just go ahead.

We arrived at the infirmary and entered it. No one's There.

Yuya opened the curtain and sat on one of the beds.

   "Inoue. Say, Do you Have anyone you like?" Yuya asked while his head is facing the floor.

   "heh.. why do you ask?"I don't have anyone i like in particular, but it's unusual that yuya's asking me that.

   "Let's say.... you answer my question first then i'll answer your question then."

   "I don't have anyone i like.... in particular. So.. Answer my que--"

   "But you kissed haruma already right? and you'll be marrying him already and it's settled. you don't like him?"

   "Eh?? Ah... Erm... How do i say it... i don't really like him..but--"

    "Inoue, you can tell me everything about it."

    "HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT KISSING ME FOR NOTHING AND I DON'T LIKE HIM HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME HE'S NOT HUMAN HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT NARCISSIST BUT I THINK HE LIKES ME BUT NO. HE'S JUST AN IDIOT--"

    "Inoue, You're wrong. He likes you."

    "Ehh? What??"

    "And I like you too."

   "Wh--"

What the hell. What am i supposed to say? What is he saying? What does it mean? Wha--- Eh.. No.