Fights and Emotions

Entangled

    I'm still spacing out aren't i? I can feel my head beginning to feel heavy. Yesterday I just gotten out of fever and here it comes again. Yes, I am a Top Student in this school But Why do i can not think a way out of this awkward situation? Yes... I am Still here in the infirmary alone with yuya. And yuya? His eyes on me.... those eyes are really sincere.

    "So, Inoue. Who will you go out with? Me? or.... Him? Look... I can help you out with that fixed marriage thing. Just learn to like me--"

   The door slowly creaked open and haruma entered slowly while his arms were folded.

     "Hmmm... seems like your overtaking my steps aren't you?" Haruma IS angry.

    "You know? you don't have to use your company in order to get her. Believe me, you're a coward... for real. You're really not a real man after all. Using this fixed marriage thing? heh. what a shawty!" Yuya stood up and walked towards haruma.

    "Look who's speaking. If I'm a coward, then what are you? using your title-inoue's childhood friend-and then being away for a while and then coming back again, being a singer. famous huh?-" Haruma unfolded his arms."-you think because your famous, your cool enough to get everyone's attention? NO. Do you think i will let you use your connection to get Inoue? NO."

    "You...." Yuya Grabbed the collard of Haruma's Uniform.

     "STOP!-" I made a two stop sign with my hands in front of them. My Head is really heavy right now."-Please....Stop. I'm kind of... Not Feeling Very well..... I... I'm Dizzy."

     Then Everything became pitch black to me.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

    I Guess I passed out, Then. I opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling at the infirmary. I moved my Right Arm and felt a head. I looked up in my right and saw Haruma sleeping resting his head on the side of my bed, without his glasses. Well, This sight is for sure extinct for the girls in this school. Not knowing that beneath that gloomy look because of the glasses, there's a face of an angel? Nope. For me, It's Of a Devil. And also, It seems like for haruma, being handsome is troublesome while studying.

    I twitched when i felt something on the left side of my bed. There, Yuya was sleeping too. His face has really became more manly right now. His shoulders has become more broader. And Right, Just like Haruma, this sight is very nearly extinct. But i guess his paparazzi's have taken a picture of this sight already and sold them. But For me? I guess i don't have to buy them. hehe.

    The door creaked and i heard light footsteps coming towards us. Someone unfolded the white curtain at front side of my bed-Elena.

    "Ino--!"

    "Shhhh!!" I pointed at Haruma and yuya both sleeping.

    "OhmyGo--!"

    "SHHHHH!"

     Elena's Voice is for sure loud as always. She climbed up at my bed slowly and moved towards me carefully.

    "What Happened? I heard you passed out? " Elena whispered.

    "It's a long story... Moments age they almost fought over me."

    "Fought? Fufu~ Two knights--"Elena made her dreamy face again. "--Fighting over a maiden's heart."

    "Hey Stop it. Do I look like a maiden to you?" I pushed Elena's right shoulder softly then Chuckled lightly.

     "Of course.. Oh By the way. It's break Time already. You only have 20 minutes left. You wanna eat? I bought a hotdog sandwich for you. The Nurse said you reaaaally have to eat. You passed out because of not having breakfast." Elena reached to me the sandwich.

    "How about you? Did you ate already?" I Took the sandwich and tore the wrapper and had a bite.

    "Yeah. I ate already while walking towards here... Oh. Hey. I Got an idea."

    "Hmm? Idea? On What?"

     "Let's Take a Picture on the both of them!"

     "Okay? Let's get out of the bed first. And oh... Wait." As I moved a liitle bit at the end of the bed, i took Haruma's Right Hand And Yuya's Left Hand and placed it in the middle, holding hands.

      "Nice Idea There.Fufu~"

    Elena and i Came out of the bed. Elena took her camera in her pocket and focused on Haruma and Yuya.

    "Ugh.... Inoueh...." Haruma and yuya twitched their hands and grabbed tightly each other's hands. They Moaned in chorus.

    "Uhm... Inoue? I guess the both of them are dreaming of you... Guess what kind of dream it is huh? fufu~"

    "Ugh...... I guess they're both.....-"

     "-erts." We said In Chorus.

     Elena took the picture and the camera made a sound and Haruma and Yuya was awaken because of it and then look slowly, they faced each other-still, holding each other's hands. Elena took another picture.

     "Crap I thought you're inoue!" They said in chorus. While retreating back their hands, with a.... disgusted face i guess.

     "Now..... As the bestfriend of the maiden you're fighting for.... I challenge the both of you. Fight fair and square. Make Inoue fall for you... capture her heart. Fufu~--"She Chuckled. And looked at Me. "--Right, Maiden?" Elena Grinned.

    "well.. I guess.."

   Seems like my highschool life is really starting to tumble down.