Nuiscance

Entangled

    "45 Degrees. Mrs. Mao, your daughter has a fever." I woke up and saw my mom standing in front of me with our family doctor holding a digital thermometer.

    "Inoue, stay in bed for now and rest. I'll just call your homeroom teacher. I'll text Elena-chan to drop by here after classes. Get well, Okay? I'm gonna go now. I still have a meeting to go to. Drink your medicines okay? Bye." My mom left me as well as the doctor leaving me alone in my room.

It's Already 8:15 A.M. So i guess classes has already started. I reached for my cellphone at the top of my bedside table in my right. I Got new 10 Messages in my inbox, and it's all from Elena saying i'm unusually late, where am i? ,  She's worried about me and i MUST call or text her immediately or else she'll breakdown. I Guess I'll text her now But as i started to type in my phone, my sight suddenly became weird. I can see everything rotating and moving. By that, My phone slipped from my hand and fell on my pillow beside my head. I am Dizzy. So I shut My eyes and rested. My Head Feels so heavy, and my body too. Then, i can feel my phone vibrating-someone sent a message. So i reached for my phone and opened my eyes but it's still the same. Everything's rotating, so i guess, i'll just have a nap first so i closed my eyes.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

I can feel someone's face close to mine. I was awaken by his (or her) breathing, But because of the reason that his face is close, i am sort of confused on what to do so i kept my eyes closed. Then for a moment, His nose touched mine and that startled me so i opened my eyes and at the same time, someone opened the door. The man moved away and stood up fast enough so i can not see his whole face, but only saw his eyes.

    "What do you think you're doing? huh?!" It's haruma. He entered the room with a bang and rushed in to the man beside my bed and grabbed his collar. "Don't you ever try kissing her. or probably touching her. She's Mine." From Haruma's expression on his pain, it seems like he's in pain but his eyes were full of anger.

I pulled myself up and crossed my legs.  I frowned at the both of them.

When Haruma saw me frowning at them, he let loose of the man's collar. The man looked at me with a grin. His eyes were kind of familiar to me.

    "Haruma, would you please lower your voice? I AM SLEEPING." Haruma scratched his head and looked at the other direction-at the floor.

   "And Mister... would you please kindly tell me your name? i would feeeeel very awkward when an anonymous person's face would be close to mine. especially when i'm asleep? Geez..."

    "Inoue, how rude of you, it's me yu---"

    "Inoue? why are you up? you're supposed to be at rest and--" Elena was there standing at the door and is looking at haruma. "Why is my cousin here? And oh. Yuya?" She walked towards the bedroom and came a little bit closer to us,facing on the man. No. Yuya? "I thought you would arrive next month? and why is the atmosphere between you and my cousin... heavy?"

I pulled Elena's hand and made her sit beside me in my bed.

   "Elena.... Haruma is your cousin? You didn't knew that.... he will be my..."

   "OKAY. So I Guess this should be it. Your friends have the right know this so... I will be Inoue's husband!" Haruma was just smiling while he's talking.

Yuya's mouth twitched at the time when he heard Inoue's husband and it seems like he became irritated because of that. He stretched his right arm and pulled the shirt of haruma and took haruma in his right arm.

   "That's not a good joke, man." Yuya gave haruma a pat on his head then pinched his right cheek.

Then, Haruma whispered something to yuya that made him clenched his fist.

   "Hey Cousin, Why aren't you sharing with us what you're talking about? is that a man-to-man talk--"

   "KISS?! YOU KISSED INOUE?!" Yuya shouted.

Elena was just giving off a confused look and Haruma was just grinning off to Yuya But Yuya was in full anger. yeah. i almost forgot it. we KISSED last night. urrrrgh. i just wanted to forget about it but...

   "Hmmm.... seems like a big ruckus is about to begin." Elena scratched her chin with an anticipating look between haruma and yuya. "So I guess, the both of you will have to fight over a maiden's heart. fufu~" She chuckled and then softly whispered in to my ear, "Be prepared inoue, yuya came back just for you and my cousin is not the type that easily withdraws."

"Huh?" I 'm speechless.  I don't really know what's happening. Them, fighting over me?-IMPOSSIBLE.