Epilogue

Everlasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNZTJVcVRuo



My love,Park Bom. I am writing this to you in case,just in case,I don't make it out alive. Please,if I don't make it please don't cry. Please don't stain that beautiful face of yours with tears. Please,please smile. At least,for me. Do know that I love you so much,so so much that I'm willing to give myself up for the sake of you. You and others. I know I'm just an ordinary person but I have to help when I can,I'm sorry for leaving you and making you worried. I am happy that I helped save lives of others,and I would do that anytime for you. If there is a chance where we may meet again,it'll be in a perfect place where we'd be safe forever. I guess I'll see you soon? Heh. I love you,Park Bom. 

 




'' I'm so sorry,Sir!'' Bom apologised as she struggled to find the table cloth. Her vision was blurry and she'd often mistaken other people for Seung Hyun. It had happened so many times as if it was a daily routine of hers. Her uncle's heart ached upon watching his poor princess was slowly loosing her sight,and there was nothing they could do about it. 

They went to the doctor's when Bom complained about her blurry vision. Apparently,she was hit on the side of the brain which controlled her vision. That part was severely damaged-the doctor sincerely apologised and declared that she will loose her vision and there was nothing they could do to help retrieve it. She would just have to accept this fate. Bom looked down on her legs,tears slowly forming in her eyes. First she lost Seung Hyun,and now her sight? She broke down and sobbed in despair. The doctor and nurses felt so sorry for her,they have never seen anyone as broken as her before. Sure, they have witnessed mournings in their job but this has to be one of the saddest scene they've seen-they could feel her pain.

Her uncle softly patted her back,clueless of what to say to her in order not to worsen the situation they were in now.

The only medicine he could think of was letting her cry her heart out in silence,because words aren't going to ease her pain.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the day of Seung Hyun's death anniversary. 

Bom went up to his grave,caressing his tomb stone as if it was him instead.She clutched her skirt,struggling to maintain her balance due to the shakiness of her legs. She landed with a soft thump on the grass;though she could no longer see now,she still remembered how he looked in the picture,it was his graduation picture where he had a big smile plastered on his face,feeling as proud as ever-and so she burst into tears once again.Hugging his tomb stone as if it was Seung Hyun,she hugged it and cried onto it. Bom felt as if his presence was there with her;he was there,taking her into his embrace,brushing her soft hair,whispering sweet words into her ears. 

When she let go of the tomb stone,everything was gone. The sensation was gone,it was only for a few minutes,but a few minutes meant the world to her. 

After some time of just staring at his tomb,she decided to make her way back home. Her uncle helped her up and patted her shoulder, '' he will be up there watching over you,you'll be fine.'' he assured her. She responded with a faint smile and they departed from the graveyard. Her world was now filled with darkness,only memories flashed in front of her eyes and that was it. You might be able to hear someone's voice,feel someone's skin touching yours, smell that person's scent,but it will never be complete without a sight of such a beautiful human being. Her eyes meant the world to her;when she thought she was finally able to accept the consiquences,she broke. She needed support,as it is she was silently suffering on the inside,she couldn't move on. 

 


 

Peaceful Remedy was still going well. Though Bom never felt a peaceful remedy;she'd always sit outside the cafe,staring at the sky,just pondering about what exactly? She didn't know too. ''When I first saw you.'' Bom said to herself. She then traced the letters of the following sentences on the table with her finger. '' I fell in love.'' she wrote,drawing a heart next to the word '' love''. She let out a smile,pinching her cheeks while saying ''and you smiled because you knew.''

These days,the girls would come by the cafe more often to check on Bom. Bom appreciated it very much but she felt like she was a burden to them. While they had jobs and responsibilities,she was here-she wasn't strong,and she had nothing. No talents or anything that would help her financially survive in this world. The only way to survive is to have a pile of printed papers with values of em',there was no way she'd survive and she couldn't always count on her uncle. There'd be a day when he would leave this world,just like Seung Hyun.


In this cafe,at this table,in the exact spot;he always chose this seat.

And as you know;she's mentally weak,so she wept-she rest her head on top of her arms which covered her face. Muffling the sound of her cries so it wouldn't bring any attention towards her,the tears flowed from her eyes to her cheeks,then down to her chin and onto her arm;some dropped onto the table and it formed a cute tiny puddle of teardrops. 

Bom. Someone was calling Bom. 

Bom. It actually didn't sound like someone's call,it was more of a head voice. Perhaps she was dreaming? Perhaps she was playing mind games with herself? Regardless of what it was,Bom looked up-she saw nothing. There was nothing in front of her,all she saw were her artwork hung on the walls. Bom decided that it was just her imagination and went back to burrying her face in her arms,but the voice called out to her once again. 

Bom,I'm right here.

Bom looked up,there was nothing. And who was calling her? What does it want from her?

Bom got off from her seat and was about to go into the cafe when she realised,she could see. She brought her hands to which was wide open now,her eyes flew wide open too. Her mind was unable to comprehend what was happening,and her body-well nothing happened to her body. First,she could see now despite her loss of vision a year ago. What kind of sourcery is this? It's gone,it's never coming back! Secondly,Seung Hyun died a year ago. It couldn't be his doppelganger,it doesn't take a genius to know that was Seung Hyun himself. Bom turned around,rubbing her eyes to check whether it was all a dream-not forgetting to pinch herself. She wasn't dreaming,it was him. 

Seung Hyun stood at the junction of the road,he was signalling Bom to come-the sun radiating the brightness from his smile. When he smiled,Bom did too. She made her way towards him,scampering towards her beloved. Finally,they were one;they were together. She was so focused on Seung Hyun that she didn't even realised a drunk driver was charging right towards her.

The next thing Bom knew,she will never ever have to worry about being seperated from Seung Hyun in this world.
I guess fate gave them a chance to meet once again,in a better world this time.
Into their new world.

 

Love has no age. It has no limits,and no death.
-John Galsworthy-

 

-The End-

 


~The Corner 


Lol tbh i don't even know why i name ''the author's corner'' section as ''the corner'',doesn't it....I don't know sound cheesy?
(If you have any ideas on a suitable name for an author's corner,please comment below!!)

And now,it's officially over! *hands you guys some tissue* Everlasting has ended!
I aplogise for this crappy ending,i think it could've been better >//< 
What do you guys think about this story in general? Haha i was reading some of my old stories and i literally wanted to slap myself(WHAT WERE YOU THINKING)

GOOD NEWS! 

*bling bling banjak banjak* I WILL BE RELEASING A NEW STORY!!!! *pops confetti*
The upcoming story is actually another sequel to my existing story →  It's Because I Love You So Much I'll Let You Go
(
if that doesn't work doesn't work,copy & paste this link- 
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/660677/it-s-because-i-love-you-so-much-i-ll-let-you-go-angst-schoollife-chanyeol

It should be posted up any time soon! Do check it our ok? I will update you here once I post it up :)

And there isn't any bad news :D

Thank you so much for your love and support for Everlasting!! Saranghae from me and my penguin <3 
Bye bye and have a nice day ahead!!

-Tam Tam-