Chapter 2: Everywhere

Everlasting


[EDIT] I changed the choice of song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKWAHVWLUDc

 



It wasn't long after Seung Hyun finally had the balls to ask Park Bom out. 

On one Friday evening after work,Seung Hyun took the effort to pop into the cafe despite his busy schedule. He was determined and he knew he was ready to ask the girl. Flashing his bright smile,he pushed open the doors of the cafe to meet with Park Bom's usual smile. Her eyes grew into a cresent shape as she made a welcoming gesture. 

'' Umm,I'm not here for a meal. I,ahh how do I put this?'' Seung Hyun nervously scratched his neck,he felt the tension arise in him once again. His smile was hung on his face in an awkward manner that made Park Bom giggle in joy. Seung Hyun never felt the beat of his heart thump so hard,it made him feel scepticle about his decision to actually ask her out not that she was busy giggling over him. '' I must look awfully stupid.'' he said to himself,Park Bom seemed to have heared what he had said and went over to give him arm a soft grasp. Seung Hyun looked down onto his arm to see her small cute hands on his arms,it brought a smile to his face. He felt the anxiousness gone and was replaced by the soothing feeling of comfort.

Park Bom fluttered her long eyelashes at him and gave him a nod. '' If what you're asking for is what I'm having in mind right now,then sure,I'd love to.'' 

It was that easy. 

He didn't even have to do much to actually ask her out. 

'' Damn if only I knew it'd be this easy,I would've asked her out ages ago!'' Seung Hyun scolded himself in his mind. He took her hands off his arms which surprised her. Her eyes explained it all,she was surprised with his sudden act to be even more surprised when he held his hand in hers. '' Let's go, princess.'' With a wink,they set of for their first date. 

There and then,their relationship grew.

 

≈≈≈

 

3 years later,somewhere around i don't know,you choose


'' Don't peep! It's a surprise!''

'' Just don't make me fall and don't do that something,I'm not ready.''

'' I'm a man,Bom. I know my rights. And trust me,if you fall,I'd make sure I fall with you.''

Bom blushed at his remark as they walked to their destination. Seung Hyun had her blindfolded and he covered her eyes just in case,one hand held her hand in his while the other covered her eyes. Either his hands were too big or she had a very small face,his hand covered almost half her face. When they reached the steps,Seung Hyun carried Bom bridal style since he was too lazy to direct her. Directing requires lots of strength you know?

Bom securely hugged Seung Hyun as he walked up the stairs. '' I'm sorry.''

Seung Hyun looked at his blindfolded dummy and pinched her nose. '' What for?'' 

'' For being too heavy,we're walking up a flight of stairs and you having to carry me is a burden,no?''

'' Are you kidding me? You're as light as a rock! And I'm going to stuff you with food so you'll get fat.'' he earned a smack from Park Bom who looked annoyed by his answer. He lovingly kissed her cheeks and whispered into her ear. '' We're here.''

He carefully let her down and took off her blindfold. As soon as the blindfold was taken off she met with a beautiful sunset in a wooden lattice gazebo with green top in a garden area. She took the chance to admire the picturesque surrounding,the sky was painted in colors of purple and orange,and to add up the well decorated gazebo that was filled with rose petals and a small cake on top of a red table cloth,her smile grew larger.

Seung Hyun was happy to see the response from Park Bom. He stumbled across this place while he scrolling through the net,and he knew how much his princess would love it. Her loose white short dress fit her perfectly. Her beach wave hair was tied into a pony tail,she hadn't done much to her face other than putting a thin layer of eyeliner and concealer to complete her look. In Seung Hyun's eyes,she looked like a heavenly princess he didn't deserve. Her radiating smile made him have the urge to kiss her. 

And so he did.

Without hesitation,he walked up to her and cupped her cheeks. Looking into her eyes,he closed the gap between them.

Whatever happened afterwards was magical.

 



'' You're saying he brought you to a gazebo?? How on earth did he find one here??'' Minzy exclaimed in excitement. Dara let out a squeal and hit the curious mom,Chaerin,who sat beside her. It had been 3 years since they dated and their anniversary was coming in a months time. '' Yeah,it's not common to find those here.'' Chaerin commented after pushing Dara away,Dara pouted at her and drank her hot chocolate. 

Park Bom took out her phone,searching through her pictures for a picture of the gazebo. She then passed her phone to Chaerin,Minzy and Dara went closer to Chaerin to have a look at the place. Their jaws dropped at the sight of how romantically beautiful the gazebo was.'' I wish I had a man like hers!'' Dara sulked and folded her arms. She envied Park Bom,she always wanted a man to bring her somewhere special,kiss her all day long,give all his love to her like she'd give all her love to him,and she wanted many drama scenarios to come to life but she waited for 28 years and she's starting to loose hope. What if he'll never come?

Park Bom noticed to change of moods,while Chaerin and Minzy were busy adoring the scenic beauty,she went over and hugged Dara from the back. '' Ngaww what's wrong SanTokki?'' she asked. Dara let out a sigh and looked at Bom with puppy eyes. '' It's about boys again right?''  Bom knew Dara very well,she was exceptionally pretty and she had a wacky personality to match up with her face. Bom assured her that the right guy would come and that one day she'd brag about him all day long to her,everyone was meant for someone right? 

'' Yeah,by then I'd probably be too old so...''

'' Stop thinking negatively about love!'' Minzy seemed to have caught up with their conversation and butted in. 

Chaerin looked at the clock and let out a groan. '' Break time's over. Gotta head back to jail.'' Chaerin handed Bom her phone as Minzy and Dara took their last sip of their drink. They got up and bid their goodbyes before heading to their respective cars. Bom took the cups and plates in to be informed that...

'' Bom,the city near ours is under terrorist attack,and our city is next.'' 



 



~The corner

Before I go into the whole dramatic '' OMG WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN'' mood,there you have their short lovey dovey moment and some bad news. Did you see ze gazebo? It's sooo pretty *-* I imagine kissing Chanyeolo there at night when the moon is shinning so brightly in the dark and our faces are the only thing that can be seen from a far *slaps myself into reality* and what i meant by ''whatever happened afterwards was magical'' isn't the ''thing'',it's the feeling of being kissed ;) 

and i have no idea why I put 2 sad songs in chapter 1: beginning when it's not even a tragic event of some sort.
Anyways,

OH NO! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!! *starts running around the room like a crazy chicken* in the end,someone has to die right?
Great,gave you a spoiler but yeah,someone's gonna die! and the rest is up to u to think who's that someone.

GOOD NEWS- my exams are over! I'm rly in the mood to squeez all the ideas out of my brain so you might expect some updates! And your bimbo of an authornim here can't function properly because she is going to see Chanyeol live LIKE I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EAT PROPERLY I CAN'T SLEEP OR WALK AROUND WITHOUT SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT IT'S NEXT WEEK OHSEHUNNNN KYAAAA!!

BAD NEWS- there ain't no bad news other than the next chapter might be the finale so....yeah.....

I'M HAPPY,YOU'RE HAPPY,WE'RE ALL HAPPY!
ADIOS PEOPLE I'M OUT! HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD!

P.S: Idk what to put for the title of this chapter so I decided to go along with the title of the piano piece(i thought i mixed well with this chapter, and if it doesn't i'm sorry :( i have horrible taste in like everything,just to let you know) since nothing came into my mind other than ''EXO,EXO, EXO''
P.P.S: @clouds13 this chapter is specially for you :3 <3
-Tam Tam-