Chapter 1: Beginning

Everlasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Am4cHMBKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVy1UpBWiE


I couldn't pick only one song,so here's two for you to choose. :)
Let's go,shall we?

 



'' Welcome to Peaceful Remedy! Follow me sir,I will take you to your table.'' 

Hi there! Let me introduce myself. My name's Park Bom,I'm 25 this year and I've been dreaming to see the world. I grew up here in my uncle's cafe,Peaceful Remedy. At first,the cafe was called The Pickup and boy many guys lived the name of the cafe. My uncle saw The Pickup as a cafe you came in,pick up your cake,coffee,etc. and have a good day ahead. I guess they took the wrong message,coming to the cafe to pick up girls. Trust me,I've experienced it before,a thousand times. However,there's always a customer that always helps me with these boys. 

'' Guys like you are a waste of time.'' Chaerin scoffed and pushed the guy away from me and greeted me with a smile. I looked over to see if he was ok as she gave him quite a strong push,it's a surprise a buff man like him could fall over just by some random girl. I know how physically fit Chaerin is,but he was muscular! Heck who knew what was hidden underneath that low tank top of his. How could he fall over so easily? I suppose women are men's weakness,besides food of course. Chaerin was quick to block him from my view. '' Don't look over,he'll be fine. Besides!'' Chaerin paused to look over at the same guy that made his way back to his table. '' He's a man,if he needs to learn how to be a man,he can learn from Mulan. That girl's the man.'' she made a sign with her fingers and mouthed ''girl power'' at me then at the man.

Chaerin's a regular at the cafe,she comes almost everyday. And if she doesn't,she's probably busy with her work. Aside from being a regular at the cafe, Chaerin is like a mom to me. She's really fierce,motherly and a tough chick if you ask me. Somehow,she always comes in at the right time when I'm dealing with some cafe prolems,especially with guys. 

Back to the story of the cafe,my uncle was not happy with the outcome of his cafe. Sure,the cafe was very modernized and it's setting was simple,but he he pictured a cafe where people would come to relax or come in with smiles; and not to come in to pick on his workers and other females in the cafe,it gave off a very negative view to him. He couldn't come up with anything else for his cafe setting,the concept,the name and all. He would wonder for hours what replacement there could be to change the cafe itself and its customers.

It wasn't until my uncle saw me making some card samples for the walls that he decided to rename the cafe and change the concept of the cafe. The cafe then renamed '' Peaceful Remedy'',where people could come in and feel like home and have their special threatment(cakes to make you happy and coffee to enlighten the mood). The cafe gave off a homey ambiance and my uncle hung up boards with encouragements on them,life quotes as well. Everytime I look at the cafe,I would smile in glee.

I love working at the cafe,I grew to love seeing the joy on people's faces by just serving them a cup of coffee,or a slice of cake,or waffles and so on. And by that,I wake up the next day looking forward to work. Many people come in,some with huge smiles and some with sulky faces,it's my job to make sure they leave the cafe still with huge smiles! I may not have education since I've never enrolled in school,but that doesn't mean I'll sit around like a lemon! I've always wanted to explore the world,look at the sights of different cities,but I never had the money to do so. All the money I've earnt is for me to make ends meet. During holidays,I would visit the library to gain some knowledge of things I never knew. And hope that one day,I'll be able to see the world.

 



When I saw you I fell in love,and you smiled because you knew.
-William Shakespeare-

 

 

Lately,I found myself coming to the same cafe,sitting at the same exact place,ordering the same exact stuff to munch on. It made me wonder as to why I'd pick this cafe out of all the cafes around the area,cafe street surely made wonders to people. Cafes these days are almost all the same,sure,this cafe stood out but it serves the same menu you would fine in any cafe;it didn't have the same setting or concept like other cafes,but well it's a cafe!;there was however,something very,very different in this cafe. 

'' Here's your hot mocha and your earl grey rose cake. Enjoy!'' 

Her. 

'' When I saw you I fell in love,and you smiled because you knew.'' 

This is nonsense,she smiles at every customer there is in the cafe. Besides,what a sulker am I,she's probably giving up on smiling at me all the time. Hey, I'm working on my smile ok? *smiles* See,I can do it! I can!! I just can't seem to succeed when she's around. My lips aren't obeying orders from my brain. Smile!! Argh!!

'' And the lady suddenly called me at 3am in the morning telling me she wants this and that. Lady! I AIN'T A ROBOT! I HAVE A L-''

''Quit it!'' I demanded Seungri to stop babbling about his work issues. Geez. Though I pity the dude,he has to pick up the call regardless of whatever excuse he has. Clients,what a pain in the . 

The girl came once again with a mug in her hands,here's your hot chocolate sir. Enjoy!'' she smiled at Seungri in which he returned the smile muttered a quick thanks,she then turned over to smile at me but then again....my lips had some technical problems. (404 ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND)

'' Cheer up there,sulky boy! Why can't you just smile at her or try asking her out?'' Seungri asked,blowing his hot chocolate before taking a little sip in the process. '' I just can't,I tried so hard but I just can't!''

'' Well then try,you idiot! You've never tried it before,and you claim you can't.'' said Seungri.

'' Did you just call me an idiot?'' I gritted my teeth,ready to pounce on my prey.

'' No? Heh.'' Seungri let out a nervous laugh and had his hands held high in the air. 


Patience,man. I'll get her one day,mission accepted.

 


~The Corner

Yo yo wassup people! Well,I can proudly say now that this may be a two-shot,or a three-shot or a short story! Had the mood today so,ta-dahh!! Btw, I'm working based on my mood from now on. I feel like I deliever better quality work compared to when I'm not in the mood to do so. I hope you guys do understand! :) 

How was the first chapter? Hehe I decided to put Seungri in as Top's friend,do ya like it? Let me know in the comments!! :DDD
School's gonna start in 2 weeks,I'm both happy and sad but mostly happy. It's my first year in high school(YEAHHH!!),and I guess I'll be seperated from my friends since I'm going to the art stream. Oh well,I look forward to next year(EXO'LUXION IN MALAYSIA I M A 100% GOING TO GET TICKETS AND IT'S WAR PEOPLE!) :)

Have a nice day ahead!

-Tam Tam-