Chapter 3: Already Gone

Everlasting


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLJN4XFoWE&ebc=ANyPxKqQMGnoFETCDrv-qumwlqMgbaUDephgwJcZCSVmypQjodOWekSvlNVmDw-lxRhyxkQltx8gt9uWLcPrE0I5PTncZNQnLA

 




After one busy afternoon of serving hungry customers,Park Bom sat outside playing some games on her phone while waiting for her Seung Hyun to arrive. It was the day,it was their 3rd year anniversary. Seung Hyun had promised to pick her up a few minutes after the lunch crowd leaves,at the same time he would've been done with his work. 

Bom specially made a cake for Seung Hyun this anniversary,though her uncle helped her in the baking process,she wasn't good at measuring. The cake turned out great! Well it looks good and smells good,she would have to wait for Seung Hyun to take a bite to see whether it really was that great. Bom was looking forward to see Seung Hyun's reaction after taking a bite of the cake. He'd either show his priceless reaction or his cute smile,either way both reactions would be cherished by her deeply. 

Honk Honk!

Out came Seung Hyun from his car,he looked smart in his tuxedo,his hair was gelled up neatly. As if Bom would totally not notice the humongous bouquet of roses he hid behind his back,he shyly came up to her and handed her the flowers on one knee. Bom found it odd though,they just dated for 3 years, why was he thinking about marriage so soon? '' You're not proposing,aren't you?'' she asked.

'' Well,in fact,I'm not.'' he replied with a smile,Park Bom raised an eyebrow at him as he grinned playfully. '' He then stood up and took her hand,he placed a gold locket necklace in her hand and closed it tightly. When he let go,she opened the locket that was in her hands. There the words '' Everlasting with you without end,forever.'' Seung Hyun took out his own square shaped locket and gave Park Bom a look at it,both lockets had the same words engraved in it. 

Park Bom sent a smile at him as usual,admiring the two accessories in front of her. 

Seung Hyun was about to lean in for a kiss when she remembered about the cake she had made for him. '' Wait here,I've got something for you too.'' said Bom before she went running into the cafe to get her cake. Seung Hyun chuckled at his cute soon to be wife,he was positive that one day,they would get married and start a beautiful family together. Or they could spend life together alone. It was her decision,and whatever decision she made would be accepted by him as she was the one bearing the child. 

To his horror,Seung Hyun heared screams fill the air followed by shootings not too far away. The sound was getting closer and he knew he had to do something. He dashed into the store,bumping into Park Bom in the process which made her cake drop. Bom was disappointed that her hard work had gone to waste,she stared at the cake on the ground before shifting her attention to Seung Hyun who was shaking her. '' Bom,listen to me,we need to close the shutters and off the lights. We must be in hiding right now,do you hear me?''

Bom's uncle came up to the couple and questioned what was all the noise outside about. '' I think the terrorists are here,sir. And we must all hide,the shop is the safest place right now if you close the shutters and make it seem as if you're off. They won't waste time on you,and the other shops. I'm going to warn them.''

'' You can't-''

'' I do. And I need to. Someone has to help.'' Seung Hyun gave Bom a long loving kiss before sprinting outside to inform the others. Bom tried to run after him,but her uncle held her back from doing so. '' Bom,let's do as he said. Thank goodness for our concrete countertops!'' said her uncle before he started to announce what was happening. ''Everyone! Make sure your phone is on silent mode and hide behind the concrete countertops. DO NOT make any sound,stay as silent as possible.'' he instructed as they closed the shutter doors. 

Bom knew she shouldn't run out and cause more complications,but she couldn't help herself. After gathering everyone(there were only around 10 customers,thank goodness!) and making sure the shutters were closed,she made a run out of the back door,ignoring the cries of her customers and her uncle.


 




Seung Hyun had successfully closed down a few shops,each shop owners spread the message onto their neighbouring shops and soon everyone got the message. He had made sure that everyone was safe before he ran back to Peaceful Remedy.From a distance,he saw a familiar figure running towards him followed by the increase of screams. The terrorist were nearing their place! What the heck was she doing out here?

''Bom?'' he called out while trying to stay as silent as possible. 

She took out her apron while she ran closer to him,he felt both relieved to see her safe but worried as to why she was out here. She should be in hiding, not out here where it's dangerous! 

And as soon as that thought escaped from his mind,a man dressed fully in black suddenly appeared out of no where,chasing Bom. While Bom didn't realise someone was catching up with her,Seung Hyun ran with all his might towards Bom. He knew something bad was going to happen and the last thing he wanted was for her to be hurt. 

However,things were not in his favor.

Well,other than this man didn't have a gun or a bomb. That the only good thing. 

He had a steel rod in his hand,unusual for a terrorist eh? Or whatever,who knows what he might do to her with that thing. Seung Hyun ran and ran and ran, Bom ran too,but her speed was no match for the man who caugh up with her and gave her a hard hit on the back of her head. Seung Hyun's heart almost stopped at the sight of it,she fell onto the solid ground instantly. Seung Hyun was closer to where she was now,he was a few seconds late in preventing this from happening. He was so close.

The man was so interested in Bom that he hadn't noticed Seung Hyun charging towards him,and he stood defenseless. Seung Hyun took the chance to snatch away his weapon and gave him a hard hit at his private area. The man screamed in pain and clutched his buddy while rolling around. Seung Hyun rushed over to Bom who laid on the the floor weakly,carried her, and ran to the cafe which was just a few walks away.

He was greeted by Bom's uncle who had cold sweat dripping from his forehead. '' Take her in and close the shutters.'' Seung Hyun ordered.

'' What about you,son?'' 

'' I'll be fine,don't worry about me.'' 

Bom's uncle advised him to be save and brought her in. He scurried to the switch and had the shutters closed,it took some time for it to complete close down and he hoped that whatever Seung Hyun was planning,he'd be back safe and sound before it closed completely. 

Unfortunately,things weren't going as they planned. A group of terrorist came swarming to their whereabouts,Seung Hyun knew he couldn't take them all. They had guns in their hands this time and many other weapons terrorists would use,but a bomb was not in sight. Seung Hyun bravely approached them, leaving some distant at the same time with both his hands held up in the sky in surrender. '' Please.'' he called out to them. '' Spare the lives of them and take me instead.''

The group of terrorists laughed,Seung Hyun had assumed that the man who stepped forward to him was their leader,and he gulped. '' Spare? We don't spare no lives.'' 

'' Please,sir,I beg of you. Whatever you do,just do it to me. Leave these people alone and don't terrorize people any longer,please you have to change for the bet-''

A gun was pin pointed at his head. 

'' NO!!''  

Seung Hyun heared a faint cry from his beloved Bom,her face was pale and stained with tears that couldn't stop rolling down her eyes. She looked weak and through her eyes,Seung Hyun saw her breaking down on the inside. All Seung Hyun wanted was her to be safe,without having any struggle,and that was how great his love is for her. He didn't deserve this angel in the first place,but he loved Bom very,very,very much. 

Bom felt her insides breaking at the sight of the gun at Seung Hyun's head. She laid restlessly on the floor,unable to stand up no matter how hard she tried. She tried and tried,but she just couldn't. In addition to the stinging pain on her head,she struggled to keep her eyes open. She didn't have the strength to do so and with the situation in front of her,it wasn't helping her either. Bom knew inside her heart,that he could be killed. She felt love for the first time,and she was not ready to let go off her first love,not now. She loved Seung Hyun very,very,very much,and he knew that. 

The leader kicked dragged Seung Hyun in front of the closing shutters,the rest of the men were about to attack but he stopped them. '' Let's give her a show,shall we?'' he said and laughed hysterically. He took out a long katana and stabbed Seung Hyun in the abdomen,Seung Hyun let out a soft grunt as Bom watched in horror. The amount of tears increased to the point that tears were evident on the floor. After taking out the katana to stab him once again,he kicked Seung Hyun onto the ground after taking out the katana once again. Bom cried out to his name for the last time as he looked into her eyes. After letting out a frail smile,he mouthed his last I love you to her before breathing his last breath.Time was almost always never by his side. 

He sacrificed himself for the wellbeing of others,and with that,his soul shall always be remembered.

Soon after they had murdered Seung Hyun,the swat team and a troop of soldiers showed up. They had surrounded the terrorist,moving into them circle they formed around them with their shields,they had managed to catch the terrorists after some time. There was a knock on the shutters,the swat team came to get everyone out safely. Upon seeing Park Bom,the man in charge had called for an ambulance immediately.

Bom's body gave up as she couldn't hold onto the sharp pain. The last thing she wanted to see was her love killed right in front of her eyes.

Little did she know,that was going to be the last thing she will ever see clearly in her life.


 


~The Corner

I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry guys,I had to ok? 
Seung Hyun did a courageous act,let's appreciate him for what he's done. He did a great thing not just for Bom,but everyone.
My goal is to make all of you cry,and I hope I did! (even i myself cried and i'm really glad that no one's at home to see this awful bimbo)

Ok so yeah! The next chapter will be ze finale,if my plans turn out right! Let me just tell you that whatever i intend to do is always gonna be disrupted,so bear that in mind. 

Next week's teaser is just this:

'' People keep saying he's not really gone,as long as we remember him. But it still hurts.''


That's all folks! 
Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! AND thankiewwww so so much to those who subscribed and commented! (*waves and bows* HIIII!!!)
And if you have any questions for me about anything at all,go ahead and ask meee!! :D

Now i shall go do my work......after watching some EXO cracks XD
have a nice day!!

-Tam Tam-