002- A Certain Boy

La vie en rose

word count: 1,524

I haveto squeeze my brain for this ;; enjoy!

ps. I've used Hansol instead of Vernon since I'm more used to addressing him like that :)


“KIM MINGYU!”

A deep voice resonated through out the now empty living room. The voice was full of frustration and irritation was evident in his tone. Then came a loud bang of the door with the said boy blinking in amusement when he saw the person who just called him. Face red till the tips of his ears, with sweats dripping from his forehead.

Wonwoo was holding a large amount of magazines in his hands ready to strike at Mingyu when he saw food on his arms, the plan immediately died down as soon as he ran to the tall boy arms stretching out already to the food.

Mingyu chuckled at his boyfriend weird antics and ruffled the smaller ones hair which earned him a glare and a light kick. They made their way to the now empty dining room with only the table, which is originally from the said apartment, in the middle as they placed the food that Mingyu bought. They both leaned to the counter near the table as they eat in silence.

After eating they resumed to packing up the rest of their belongings carefully placing it inside the boxes. As they were packing up what was placed in their shelves, Wonwoo managed to stumble upon something, which was a scrapbook dated way back in their middle to high school years.

“Mingyu-ah!” he called out to the boy who was busy piling up the boxes that has already been filled. Mingyu made his way to his boyfriend and leaned down to take a closer look at the scrapbook which he noticed at the elder’s hand. Mingyu’s eyes light up as he saw the scrapbook which he personally made for gang with his own set of photos.

“How about taking a memory trip before finishing up?” Wonwoo suggested which he knows the younger would love to do since Mingyu is really sentimental and he likes to remember the good ol’ days.

They started flipping through the book, a few comments made from here and there as they try to remember what happen most of the days back then. They immediately wrapped up looking through the middle school since Wonwoo wasn’t still in the picture at that time.

As they move forward to the scrapbook containing their high school years, they couldn’t manage to shut up in every page they turn in to. They hard laughed at the picture of Jihoon dripping with chocolate syrup as he chases Seungcheol with a bat. It was that moment when Seungcheol was trying to impress Jihoon because they boy managed to make a chocolate syrup… applause actually.

The next page was when Hansol was confessing to Seungkwan with a large bouquet and a huge teddy bear with chocolates in Seungkwan’s hands. It was historic since no one actually have guessed that the two would end up together since they bicker a lot and it was at that time they first and last(or so they thought) saw the sassy Seungkwan bawl his eyes out. They smiled fondly at the memory.

 The next pages was of Seokmin and Soonyoung dancing happily, Jun and Minghao sharing their kiss,  Jeonghan and Jisoo dressing up and the rest was just full of happy and trippy memories.

Placing down the scrapbook, another book has caught Wonwoo’s eyes as read the title saying My Best, he was reaching it till Mingyu snatches the book as fast as he could earing a pout and a glare from the older one. They had minute of eye contact as Mingyu released a deep sigh and hand the book over to Wonwoo, because he knows that he doesn’t even stand a single chance to his boyfriend. He loves him dearly enough to the extent of making the elder upset, makes him shiver at the idea.

Wonwoo gave him the best smile he could manage making Mingyu’s heart melt.

The older started to flip the pages making him smile at collage of the pictures.

It was a collage of the gifts that Wonwoo received from the younger at the same time the gifts that the younger received from the older one. There was a small caption that says treasures. As he turn to the next page he was surprised to see his baby photos alongside Mingyu’s baby photos, from there the series was made up of pictures of them from growing up with captions like, we both look cute, this must be fate, we are really made for each other and such. It made Wonwoo chuckle. He looked at Mingyu who decided to sit besides him. Wonwoo gave the younger a small peck in the cheek as he continue to flip through the book.

The next page made Wonwoo laugh at the same time laugh. It was titled as why is Jeon Wonwoo lucky to be dating Kim Mingyu. Wonwoo look at the pictures of Mingyu’s selcas with captions as to why Wonwoo was lucky to have him like I can make the best ramyun, I can make him smile with my silly jokes, I’m really good at taking care of him and such. Wonwoo chuckled as he saw Mingyu blushing on his side, trying to hide his embarrassment.

What he didn’t expect was the next page, it made Wonwoo drop his smile and his heart sink.

The next page was titled with, why am I lucky to have Jeon Wonwoo in my life.

Wonwoo looked at his boyfriend who was also looking at him with a soft smile. Mingyu nodded at his way as an encouragement for Wonwoo to continue.

He started to turn the pages slowly and he was surprised to see that it wasn’t just captions but sentences at to why Mingyu was lucky to have Wonwoo as his boyfriend. Tears were starting to fall on his eyes what made him lose it was when he was at the page with a title The guy I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with.

Wonwoo stared at the photo of both of them just looking at each other, smiles that scream satisfaction and eyes that reflect pureness of love and loyalty. He started to read the paragraph underneath the photo.

You know that feeling when you’re so sure of something? Like an assurance that something wouldn’t slip away that easily. He’s someone like that. I cherish the moments when I’m with you. To say that we may have been together 24/7, I just can’t get enough of you especially when you smile like everything’s good, like there’s nothing wrong in this world. I would never get tired of our every waking moment, you tucked in my arms is one of the images I would never forget. I’m really thankful for that moment when you decided to make us work again, I though I would lose you completely. I can’t imagine a life without you or a second without you.

You probably wouldn’t read this till the day we’re married, just thinking about wanting to marry you makes me really happy but at the same time nervous you know? What if you got tired of me or you refuse you my proposal? I can’t think of what my life would be.

I’m really grateful that you and I decided to take things really slow, I’m actually enjoying this kind of phase but sometimes I just want to take you away and marry you in an instant promising a life with nothing but smile, tears are inevitable but I would like as much as possible that those tears would be caused by happiness.

I really can’t wait till the day I marry you and spend the rest of my life with you.

All the things, Jeon Wonwoo.

Wonwoo can’t help but to cry at the last sentence. It was there own language of saying I will always and forever love you. Wonwoo can’t believe that Mingyu is already sure of wanting to marry him but at the same time he was overjoyed as to the man that he wants to marry wants him too.

Mingyu cupped Wonwoo’s cheek and turned him so that he was facing Wonwoo. Mingyu placed a kiss on Wonwoo’s lips, it wasn’t deep nor light, but it was those type of kisses that Wonwoo likes. A kiss from Mingyu that conveys all of his emotions and feelings, it was sweet yet so simple, it wasn’t long or short but it was satisfying.

They cuddled up with each other finishing looking through the remaining scrapbooks which composed of their happy moments, from their first dates till their recent anniversary.

They managed to finish up packing before night falls at the same time transferring their things to their newly bought apartment.

Wonwoo thought that, that new apartment where will their real lives begin and Wonwoo couldn’t even be happier than having Mingyu all by himself.

He can’t help but be thankful that there’s this certain boy who is willing and anticipating to spend his everything with him.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu who was staring back at him who was at the doorsteps of their new home.

All the things, Kim Mingyu. 

 


sorry for the late update ;; reportings and tests ate me up this week, plus last week I had my worst panick attack not fun ;; and my seminar is coming up(I'm hosting it) I'm really nervous about this and next week I'm gonna be really busy for the preparations ;; I still have a painting to do and promotions ;; brb dying ;; lol.
 
anyway on the good side is that we're given a 5(?) days rest so I'm probaly gonna update like to make up for next week :----)
 
please don't forget and subscribe! thank you for those who have commented I will love you forever!
if you want to talk to me just follow me on my twitter <woozi> and just for a followback like really I will follow you back:))