005- Little Things

La vie en rose

 


Jun smiled at the youngers attempt to concentrate on cooking their lunch. Minghao has somewhat decided and convinced Jun to let him cook for today; even Jun was so hesitant because he doesn’t trust the younger especially inside the kitchen.

But he smiled. He smiled at the somewhat successful attempt of the younger to flip the omelet he was cooking and trying not to squeal like a girl while frying something that for the hours that has passed Jun hasn’t quite figured out what was the younger was frying.

To say at least, he appreciated the attempt of Minghao to cook for him and Jun has really enjoyed their lunch for that day even though he’s still clueless what the other dish was, it was good for Minghao’s first time.

 

 

Jun sighed at the nth time of that day. He doesn’t know why Minghao was acting up that day, all he knows that he has screwed up something bad and he doesn’t even has the slightest idea which he guesses why Minghao was so pissed at him.

It was hours after Minghao has slammed their front door on his face, cursing at him in mandarin while shouting

“Hyung, you are so unfair!”

Get this, he screamed at his face in mandarin which gave away that Jun has completely forgotten something really important that made the younger so pissed off to the point cursing and screaming at him in their native language.

Jun gave it a good three hours before he headed off to the café down their street where he knew he would locate the younger boy was. It was where they both frequent even in ups and downs and his guess didn’t fail him as he saw Minghao seated on the far end of the café. Before he approaches the boy he ordered a good amount of strawberry cake and two caramel macchiato.

He slowly made his way to the younger; he saw Minghao looked up with a pout on his lips. He stopped his urge to lean down and kiss the daylights out of the younger because that would be a very bad move.

“Sorry…”

Jun started off, he saw the crease between the younger’s eyebrows eased up as a sign he was listening, and he inhaled deeply and continued.

“I know I promised you that today we will go to busan, and I completely forgot about that and I am sorry,” he sighed “To make it up, do you want to head at the newly opened dog café next to our town?” He asked curiously and earned a fast nodding head and Minghao practically jumped out from his seat and dragged him out of the coffee shop.

Minghao practically babbling about how cute dogs are and Jun sporting a bemused smile while thinking that the younger is seriously easy to sway with little things. He pulled the younger to a halt and crashed their lips together without minding that they were in public. He just have to do it and he can feel the younger smile as on his lips before they broke off.

Mission accomplish.