006- Simplicity

La vie en rose

Hansol preferred everything simple. He lives a modest life if you ask him, he doesn’t boast out his wealth or the fact that his parents are well known. He loves everything simple, from his room interior design to his outfits and his daily routine in his life. He just loves the idea of simplicity, not too much but not lacking. Just in the middle ground. Which is to why he was left wondering why is he is with Boo Seungkwan.

Seungkwan is anything else than simple. The boy was humble and nice but he speaks too much, nags too much, complain too much and anything else that is too much. Seungkwan has very comforting visual but he likes too dress up too much, you cannot tell him to go outside in plain shirt and shorts he will gladly list out why he needs to dress up well which is for Hansol, irrelevant. Seungkwan is too much, though he’s not complaining, but yeah.

Now don’t get Hansol wrong, he loves Seungkwan very much though they’re total opposite of each other they both harbor deep and meaningful affection towards each other. Their friends would gladly tell you that they’re the literal representation of unexpected love thus admitting nobody expected them to announce their relationship one year prior to their first meeting.

 

Hansol loves Seungkwan very much.

 

He couldn’t imagine anyone else besides Seungkwan on his life.

 

He would never dream of letting go of Seungkwan’s hand even if he’s given the opportunity.

 

But right now he feels like letting go.

 

God help him before he truly leaves the boy behind.

 

 

“Seungkwan, it’s just paint for the walls. Just pick a creamy color peach please, I am begging you.”

 

He was literally begging.

 

Standing infront of the pantones for paints for more than an hour wasn’t the type of day Hansol thought he would spend with Seungkwan.

 

“But it will be the background of our home which is to why it is important for me.”

On days like this, Hansol dreams of having a heart to just leave the boy behind and wait for him in god knows where.

But he was blessed with a loving heart dedicated for Seungkwan only. All he could do was to sigh.