Race Track and DBSK

She's Fierce and Fab
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

When classes ended I hurriedly left school because I need to go to the race track and practice. I went in my car and drove off to my destination. I texted my friend slash ex that I am on my way. You guys must be curious who my ex is so let me give you some clue...Does the name Jaejoong ring a bell?? Well I bet you know him since he is a famous professional racer but tbh I'm better than him but I only drag race. I met him 3 years ago and dated for 6 months but it was all for fun. We messed around but in the end we decided that we are better off friends well he is basically one of my bestfriends now. When I looked at my phone there was a reply from him.



" Alright. I'll be waiting for you babe "
- JJ
 



I did not bother to give him a reply and before you guys question me about the "babe" part of the message well that is how we normally call each other.




I glanced at the folder that was placed on the passengers seat. It was the information that I asked from Panda. I learned that the seven friends that WINNER was talking about call themselves as ICON....or was that IKON. whatever they sound the same to me. All of them came from rich families either in business field or the political side. Nothing interesting about them except their handsome looks. I hope they will be useful in the future.


 


Next thing I know I'm already on my destination. I can spot JJ and his friends from where I am standing. They ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter