Good in Threes

She's Fierce and Fab
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I may act oblivious of the stares but I am much much aware of it. I just wanna tell them that it is rude to stare and just off but I don't want to be at any point associated with them because for me they are all just a bunch of whiny spoiled brats and jerks.Staring at the clock as it makes those tick tock noises and exactly when the bell rang I bolted up my seat and head outside not minding the looks my classmates are giving me.

 

 

 

One reason as to why I am in a hurry is because I am super ultra duper mega hungry. Even if I am new to this place I know where such things are located well thanks to my great ability of sense of direction. Arriving at the cafeteria I saw many students walking around and are in groups such as the emo,geeks,cheerleaders, varsity, queenkas, kingkas and those of the normal people.

 

 

 

After getting my food I made my way to this vacant table on the right side of the canteen. I was peacefully having my alone time when out of the blue panda and doraemon sat next to me. Before I forget panda is Seungri and doraemon is Daesung. I'm so proud of my naming ability and besides they can't change the nickname I gave to them. They don't have any choice. As to why they are here well I don't really know.

 

 

" Why don't you two bother someone else? " I said to them with my eyes still on my food.

 

" But we want to be your friend Sandara" Daesung said while smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter