Who You?

She's Fierce and Fab
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teachers does not really go in class during the first day and me being not wanting to see my classmate took the opportunity to get out of that room and head to the football field.

 

 

One thing I forgot to tell you is that I am the team captain of our soccer team way back in the States so pretty much I am good with this.Seeing that I am the only one here might aswell play with the ball that I spotted not far away from me.

 

 

I am not in the mood to run much and since I am also alone I settle with just doing tricks and dribbling the ball. From the corner of my eyes I saw Bigbang taking their seats on the bleachers and watching me openly. I acted as if I did not feel their presence and that I am not aware that they are seriously staring at me.

 

I can see that they have this amused and smug look on their faces and it annoys me. It is like they are telling me to do better and to show them what I got. If a show is what they want then a show shall they get.

 

Dribbling the ball with my feet I used my right foot to scoop the ball and toss it to my knees. I started dribbling the ball with my knees doing it alternately. Tossing it up the air I jumped making my body sideways as if I am flying and kicking the ball to the goal which is on the other side of the court.

 

GOAL!!!!

 

I looked at the Bigbang boys and saw that they had this shocked face. With mouth agape and wide eyes. I each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter