Encounter

She's Fierce and Fab
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2 idiots have been grinning like a fool since earlier when I told them about my plan. Ofcourse they are excited and are really willing to go with it and play with fire.

 

 

After eating my lunch I decided that I want to be alone and I am glad the two did not bother to bug me so I made my way out of the cafeteria and have a stroll around the campus. Walking with my chin up and hands on my pocket like some model in the runway I put a blank face on.

 

 

From a distance I saw the 2ne1 girls walking on the same corridor as I but the problem is only the red head and the blomde are together. I acted as if I did not see them but I could feel their stare at me. I passed in between them which made me bump into their shoulder. I was able to face them due to the impact but I just gave them a smirk and continue to walk without knowing that I am seconds away into bumping their maknae.

 

 

Thanks to my fast reflex I was able to catch her. It's funny how I am the "knight" in this damsel and distress little girl.

 

 

" Be careful next time princess " I told her in my husky voice

 

 

" Ah..ah n..neh Kamsa " She stuttered as she blushes in deep shade of red.

 

 

I smirk in amusement cause well I just proved that my charm is just undeniable. Girls literally fall and guys well the go down their knees. 

 

 

After putting her back up in her feet I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter