Lunch Break

She's Fierce and Fab
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am eating silently as Doraemon and Panda keep on talking about random things about the school and the students in it. I may look like I am not listening but I am actually putting those things that I learned from them in my mind so that incase I need these information then it will be handy.

 

One thing I learned in my 30minutes stay with them is that Seungri knows everything and everyone in the school, well except me since no one really knows my background and I want to keep it that way. It actually amuses me how he knows many things but I'll take this as an advantage. Any questions that you have with regards to the school and the people then  you should go to him cause he can give you the answer that you are looking for.

 

Then there is Daesung, even with him always smiling he is someone that you can rely on. If you need something done then you can ask him. If you need something from someone then he can get it for you. 

 

As the time goes by I can say that I am enjoying their company but they don't need to know that keke. Us, the 3 idiots, yes I am now officially calling us that but only in my mind since I still am cool infront of them. They don't need to know that either. I can say that we will click.

 

" Dara Dara Dara " Seungri said in a sing song voice

 

" WHAT?! " I looked at him annoyed because seriously somebody should tell him his voice is annoying

 

" Bigbang and 2ne1 has been lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter