IV - Last Performance

Unbreakable Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

I stood there watching as he left completely. This is the end. I put another hand on my tummy caressing it softly.

 

"Jiyong I'm pregnant. We're having a baby. Amazing right? Are you happy? We're going to be parents soon! You're going to be a father," I pathetically said while hot tears fall from my eyes.

 

"Baby, that's your appa. Isn't he great?" I added as I burst out.

 

I slowly sink onto the ground hugging myself. It's so painful. What I have done to deserve this?

 

I just let myself watch as my world fall apart. Why? How many times do I ask that?

 

×××

 

Dara urgently talked to her siblings about her plan. She can't stay in Seoul after what happened. She's too broken, shattered even.

 

"Noona, are you sure about your decision?" Sanghyun asked her.

 

"Neh. We'll be leaving Seoul for good," she nodded.

 

"But where?" Durami turns to asked.

 

"Somewhere no one knows me. We'll be starting anew," she answered.

 

Her two siblings just agreed to her and let her decide.

 

On the next day, Dara expected a very ballistic Yang Hyun Suk but when she told him about her pregnancy, YG surprisingly understand her and even supported her decision.

 

"I understand, Sandara. But I can't do anything about the contract," he said to her.

 

"I know, sajangnim. I'll pay for the fine. Even it takes me forever," she shamefully said.

 

"I won't pressure you. So, the YG Family concert will be your last performance? Is that okay with your condition?" he worriedly asked.

 

"Neh. I already asked my doctor if it's okay. She said its fine as long as no extreme movements and I take my rest if needed."

 

"Good. Are you sure you don't want to inform the girls?"

 

"Yes. I want to leave without too much drama. You know them. Especially Bommie," she smiled lightly.

 

Dara reminisced her time with Bom, CL and Minzy. She'll surely miss them.

 

"I know," YG agreed.

 

"Take care of them for me papa YG," she said as she bows at him.

 

"I will. Get in touch with me."

 

"Of course! Just keep your promise?"

 

"I will, Sandara."

 

"Thank you, sajangnim."

 

"Take care, my child," YG said as he watched her leave his office.

 

Yang Hyun Suk opened his desk drawer and produces an old photo frame. It was a picture of complete Bigbang and 2NE1 as trainees. YG cannot help but to feel nostalgic.

 

"Will I be able to see these young and innocent smiles in this photo only?" he asked to no one. His eyes zeroed on the two people that he knew he won't be able to see those smiles again.

 

It was a young Jiyong beside the youthful Sandara Park.

 

×××

 

The boys and especially the girls have noticed her spacing out lately. She's unusually quiet and had a faraway look. She doesn't mingle with them anymore and trying to not exist.

 

"Bom-noona, is Dara-noona okay?" Seungri asked to Bom as he watched his favorite noona zone-out.

 

"I don't know, maknae-ah. She won't tell me anything," Bom answered looking worried at her best friend.

 

"She got thinner this past weeks. And she looks pale. Is she sick?" Taeyang noticed.

 

"I noticed too. She looks tired as well. Have your schedules that hectic?" Top asked the girls.

 

"Not really," CL answered concerned about Dara too.

 

"She had a week off last week. So it's impossible for her to be tired," Minzy informed them.

 

"But she looks really tired. She's must be going through some problem," Daesung chirped.

 

Amidst of all, there's one person has been quiet as he listened to them. Jiyong lower down his somber gazed feeling the guilt slowly creeping in his entirety. He knew he's at fault why she's acting this way. But it's for the best for them.

 

"It's just sad that we didn't get to celebrate her birthday together," Minzy said sadly.

 

"Why?" Taeyang asked.

 

"We tried to contact her but she's out of reach the whole day. We don't know what happened to her. She's been distant as well," CL answered frustrated.

 

"That's odd," Top thought. "It's very unusual for someone as cheery and hyper as Sandara-noona," he added.

 

"Indeed," Bom whispered.

 

Another guilt washed over Jiyong. He paled.

 

How can he be so cruel? Why did he break up with her the same day as her birthday? Way to go for a birthday present, Kwon Jiyong.

 

"I think I know why," Seungri mumbled and looked at his Jiyong hyung sadly.

 

Jiyong choked shamefully with how disappointed his maknae looked at him.

 

"What? Why?" Daesung asked.

 

Before Seungri could answer, Jiyong breaks his silence and answered on his behalf.

 

"I broke up with her," he said making everyone looked at him in shocked. "Min Young returned. We got back together," he explained.

 

Top quickly hold Bom sensing she'll erupt and attacked the leader.

 

"How could you Kwon?! How could you do this to Dara?! She loved you! She had given you everything unconditionally! What did you do in return? You cheated on her!" Bom hissed trying to control herself.

 

"I'm sorry," he can only bow his head in shame.

 

"Oppa, is Dara unnie not enough? Why did you do that?" CL asked feeling betrayed for her unnie.

 

"I'm sorry," Jiyong said again shutting his eyes.

 

"I don't know. I don't understand. Dara unnie healed you, oppa. But in return, you had to wound her like this. Why? I can't imagine what she's going through now," Minzy said.

 

Again, Jiyong just repeat the same sorry word.

 

"God! I can't believe this. Why are you being this idiot, Jiyong-ah?" Top sneered.

 

"Hyung, I don't know what to say," Daesung gasped.

 

"I can't even look at him hyungs," Seungri added.

 

Taeyang can only look at his best friend with mixed disappointment and pity. Right pity. He pitied Jiyong for letting go a woman like Dara. He pitied his best friend for not realizing what he's about to missed.

 

He'll regret it for sure.

 

"I'm sorry," Jiyong said once again.

 

But sadly, no matter how sorry he was, nobody cared because the damage has been done.

 

×××

 

"Dara-ah, are you sure you can go alone? You look beat," Jjangmae asked worriedly. The rehearsal has been done and they are all preparing to go home. Tomorrow will be the day of the concert and her last day as an idol.

 

"I can manage. Don't worry," Dara smiled at her road manager reassuringly. She has an appointment check up to her OB today. She's making sure the baby is okay.

 

Jjangmae sighed and nodded reluctantly. "Arasso. Be careful then," he added.

 

"Roger!" Dara playfully salutes at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter