Chapter 23

CLOSER [HIATUS]

 

Daniel: Yo, are you trying to be a stranger? D: You bailed so quick after class today.

 

Won Woo: Sorry, I didn’t notice.

 

It was the next day in the afternoon. Coming to campus seemed normal. Soo Min had came early with him once again and they met with Jeonghan and the others briefly before their next class. He hadn’t seen Mingyu yet and figured maybe the giant was busy with other things for once.

 

Daniel: Don't worry, it's all good. Just wanted to check in on you.

 

Won Woo: Thanks.

 

Daniel: Have you had lunch yet?

 

Won Woo wasn't sure if he wanted to go out right now despite being done with classes for the day, but it had been a while since he hung out with the guy. Soo Min still had an evening class later, so he decided he should leave her with the car. She had the keys right now anyway.

 

Won Woo: Where do you want to meet up?

 

...

 

“Was there somewhere you had to be?” A voice asked and Mingyu snapped out of it. The voice belonged to his mother who was sitting across the table from him. “If so, you can go.” She said sweetly.

 

“No, that’s not it. Don’t worry!” Mingyu assured her.

 

“Are you sure?” She pouted while tucking a few strands of her medium length dark brown hair behind her hear, her earrings sparkled once the light hit them in a perfect angle. “Don’t let me keep you from anything.”

 

“You’re not.” He chuckled. “It’s not like I get to have lunch with you often, I’m staying.” He added.

 

“Awh, my son is too sweet!” She cooed. “I’m sorry for not being around that much.” Her smile faltered a bit once she said that and she looked guilty now.

 

“It’s fine, you’re a busy woman! I’m proud of you.” Mingyu smiled brightly in hopes it would cheer her up. “Don’t let me keep you from anything, either!”

 

“Fair enough.” She chuckled when he returned her words so quickly. “Has there been anything exciting going on at school lately?”

 

“I met some new friends.” Mingyu answered after taking a bite of his food. “They’re really nice.”

 

“Really? I hope I can meet them soon!” Her face lit up brighter than her Shining Diamond earrings.

 

“Me too.” He was excited by the idea but suddenly he realized something. “Oh right, have you been looking into recruiting new models again lately?” He remembered what he and Junhui talked about on the camping trip this past weekend. Now might be a good time to bring it up.

 

“Hmm? Did you have any recommendations?” She asked with a sudden grin. “One of your new friends, perhaps?”

 

“Exactly. You read my mind, you’re so cool, eomma~!” He chuckled. “He’s from China, actually.”

 

“Interesting! Enough said~! Just give me his contact information and I’ll see what I can do.” Her excitement was just adorable to her son. While most women would be fangirling over kpop idols and actors, his mother fangirled over models! Just something about how a man could strike a pose and it look nature just got to her, in an admirable way, because she is married!

 

“Thanks.” Her son said before something caught his eye in the distance. There was a familiar face and when he tried to focus a little harder to make out who it was, he decided to excuse himself from the table for a moment. His mother was fine with it since she got a call on her phone at the exact moment.

 

When he made it to the other side of the restaurant, he quickly found out that familiar face was Ren! “Long time no see~!” They guy smiled.

 

“Hi.” Mingyu greeted after they exchanged a small hug, Ren gestured for one so Mingyu went with it and remembered that he was someone who was fond of the Western culture recently, so that was how some people greet each other in other cultures.

 

“What are you doing here?” Ren asked and looked quite curious. “Are you here with your mother?” He added when he spotted her familiar face and smiled again.

 

“I am, but she got a phone call so I thought to come and greet you until she’s done.” Mingyu nodded.

 

“Nice.” He said before he quickly reached into his shoulder bag for something. “Right! It’s a good thing I bumped into you today! I have something for you to return.”

 

“Return?” Mingyu asked with a small tilt of his head. That’s when Ren pulled out a small worn out bracelet and literally his jaw dropped. That must be the bracelet Won Woo lost! He thought excitedly.

 

“I found this in front of the convenience store back at the camping site the next day I went. I didn’t know who it belonged to until I looked at it more closely and saw two worn out names on the lettered beads. Won Woo and… Soo Min, right?”

 

“Yes!” Mingyu replied and held his hands out for him to hand over..

 

“Wow, you seem pretty happy about this?” Ren chuckled after handing the bracelet over like suggested.

 

“You have no idea!” Mingyu let out a sigh of relief and held the bracelet to his chest like it was also dear to him. He knew Won Woo was going to be happy when he finds out his bracelet was found.

 

“Do you know them well?” Ren asked curiously. He wondered why the younger was being so animated about it.

 

“I haven’t known them long, I just met them earlier this month, but I’m slowly getting to know them better.” Mingyu answered after putting Won Woo’s bracelet into his pocket so it wouldn’t get lost a second time.

 

“I see.” Ren nodded and looked like he was thinking about something. Mingyu wondered what that was but decided not to be nosy about it.

 

“Right, has anything been arranged between your friend Aron and Soo Min to make up for the dog incident?” That also came to his mind after thinking about the camping trip earlier.

 

“Oh,” Ren thought about yesterday when Aron gave him that black pencil. “I think so.”

 

“Good.” Mingyu smiled before he looked back to the table he was at to see if his mother was done with her phone call. It must’ve been perfect timing since she had just put her phone down. “Well, I should get back, I don’t get to see my mother often. See you around?”

 

“Of course.” Ren nodded and gave him a small wave in parting. So, her name is actually Soo Min? He thought before leaving the restaurant.

 

“What’s the matter, Ren?” Baekho asked after they left the parking lot in his car.

 

“I learned Lady GaGa’s real name.” Ren said while looking at the note Baekho gave him yesterday. He had been tempted to text her, but he felt suspicious about it all. He didn’t want to get his number leaked or something if it was some sort of scam or lie. He wasn’t sure why he thought such a thing, but given his status, he wouldn’t be surprised. It was difficult because he knew Baekho wouldn’t let that happen… but still.

 

“Her name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, right?” Baekho asked while looking back at Ren through the rearview mirror when they came up to a stoplight.

 

“Not that Lady GaGa!” Ren laughed.

 

...

 

“Hey, Soo Min! Long time no see!” A voice called out to the mentioned girl. She looked around until a familiar face came up to her. She was currently at the flower shop looking at flowers to buy for her boyfriend. She felt like she should get him some after putting him through that drama yesterday. When that familiar face finally made it over to her, she smiled. He was handsome and had light brown hair that was parted from his right. He had a bright smile on his face when he approached her.

 

v6qFI0BcDF2ov1-XfDrc2GRSpm1CK1hHSNKnZROVa2F9-SuxjoMbFZ03Y5OOJkwaXJAVIYAuWPe17NeU4OpFoTIXjlP5xrwe1YBmRQge1njAC0R0tVzL7CiVbBBd2j8oUc3IeBv3

 

“Oh, hey, Sebin.” She smiled. “It has been a while, hasn't it? I haven't seen you at school?”

 

“Yeah, there was complications with my Fall enrollment, but I'll be going in the Spring.”

 

“That !” She frowned. “So, what are you doing until then?”

 

“Not much. Just going to enjoy life while I can. Those exams are no joke.” He gave a small pout. “And what about you? How has school been going?”

 

“It's been going okay. Midterms are soon, it's gonna be epic.” Said with a worried face followed by a strained laugh. Sebin’s eyebrows knitted together and he gave a worried laugh for her. “It'll be fine, don't worry.” She assured him with a normal laugh this time.

 

“Good. You can do it. I know you can!” He said positively before he noticed the line move up. “Right, what are you doing here, anyway?”

 

“Oh, I needed to get some flowers for someone.” She managed to say without it sounding like a lie. She didn't want to say she fought with her boyfriend yesterday and was getting them so she could apologize more properly. “What about you?”

 

“It's my parents anniversary today and my dad sent me to pick up the flowers because he's still at work.”

 

“Awh, how sweet.” She smiled but there was a hint of sadness when she started to think about anniversaries. It made her think of Jeonghan and their little anniversaries.

 

“Are you okay?” He noticed her expression and frowned.

 

“I'm fine, don't worry!” She assured him with a bright smile. “It's your turn now, go!” She have him a gentle push.

 

He stumbled a bit and gave a sheepish smile to the female clerk behind the desk before he gave her the info needed to pick up the huge bouquet of flowers. Soo Min was surprised at the size and instantly knew she had to get something even bigger for her boyfriend. He deserved it after all, right?

 

oOKa2ViOzV2cwYWSKHSQanmHyca518s0rJYxKbimJZwgaKBzwWbuXfbnMS0e46MenmCrXmzMnG4kUwwsUtCVhZao_4z_GP3ZTTDc9uuM3w_FIBqCngM2d3cCpamMdwX100nlKWfq

Jeonghan: Hell yeah!

 

“Are you sure you can carry that?” Soo Min asked when Sebin picked it up with ease and turned around to head to the exit.  

 

“I got it, don't worry. I'll see you around!” He called back to her before someone opened the door for him. He looked a bit familiar but she swore she had never seen him before. His features reminded her of Won Woo to be honest, definitely the eyes and pointy nose.

 

“Uh, miss? Can I help you?” The female clerk asked to get Soo Min's attention.

 

“Yes, I want a bouquet just like the one you gave him but bigger!” She said dramatically and used her hands and arms to emphasize how big she wanted it.

 

 

“You went camping?” Daniel asked like it was the craziest thing he ever heard… because maybe it was. Jeon Won Woo, going camping… with other people!

 

“Don’t make it sound so shocking.” Won Woo snickered at his friend’s reaction.

 

“But it is!”

 

“Yah…”

 

“Sorry, sorry!” Daniel laughed. “So, did you have fun?”

 

“Kind of.” Won Woo answered honestly. “A lot of things happened but, I made it home alive, so I guess it’s fine.”

 

“Did you see any bears?” What a cliché thing to ask, it made Won Woo chuckle, because he had thought the same thing as him before when he was packing. He was wondering if he was going to see any wildlife during the trip. Unfortunately, and fortunately he didn’t.

 

“No, thank god.”

 

“Did you take any pictures?”

 

“No, but I’m sure Soo Min has at least four SD cards full of pictures.”

 

“Oh, so she was there, too?” Daniel smiled. He had felt so worried about Won Woo going on that trip alone, but after hearing him mention Soo Min, he figured his friend was just fine.

 

“Yeah, she arrived late, though. We went separately. She wasn’t going originally but she changed her mind shortly after.” Won Woo explained. “I mean, I probably could have still made it through without her, but I’m still glad she was there.”

 

“That’s good.”

 

“So what about you? What did you do this weekend?” Won Woo asked, changing the spotlight over to him.

 

“Nothing, really. Just did homework and relaxed.” Daniel said with a small shrug of his shoulders.

 

“Your life sounds so boring.” Won Woo teased.

 

“Well, excuse me for liking it that way!” Daniel chuckled in reply. “I’m not brave enough to do anything crazy like camping.”

 

“You should try it one day.” Won Woo recommended. “Maybe we can go together with my friends one day?”

 

“Maybe.” Daniel suddenly looked nervous.

 

“Or maybe you should get over being shy around girls first.”

 

“I am not shy!” Daniel denied but he knew that was a mistake when he saw Won Woo grin.

 

“Sure you’re not. You didn’t just get nervous when I mentioned going camping with Soo Min.”

 

“It’s not like that!” Daniel defended. “I just know from what you’ve told me she has an easily jealous boyfriend, I don’t want to get on his bad side!”

 

“I guess that’s true.” Won Woo’s expression faltered and Daniel was worried. Before he could ask about it, Won Woo beat him to it. “Weather you’re associated with her or not, we’re all on his bad side by default.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because, a selfish girl broke his heart once before and now he has issues from it.”

 

“Oh… that .” Daniel felt sorry for Jeonghan. He’s seen him around a few times before, but he hadn’t really hung out with the guy. He knew he’s friends with his friend Minhyuk and hears about him from time to time. “I guess that would become a problem in all his other relationships.”

 

“Exactly, and while I hate how he’s always giving Soo Min drama when it comes to other guys, I have to remember that he was wronged before and he can’t help it. I’ve wanted to suggest he go see a therapist about it or something, but I’m afraid he might get mad and say he doesn’t have a problem. You know how it is, people deny they have a problem when they actually do.”

 

“Yeah, that’s a problem.” Daniel nodded and Won Woo just looked at him. “What?”

 

“Nothing.” Won Woo assured him with a small laugh. “Maybe he could solve it on his own, it’s not like therapists are cheap anyway.”

 

“True. I hope it all works out for them. I know when they fight, it puts you in the worst moods as well.” Daniel said with a sad smile. “So, if it gets any worse, speak up. Okay?”

 

“I’ll do that. Thanks.” Won Woo nodded. He was glad he came out to visit Daniel now. He really made him think about what he could do to help Jeonghan now if he needed to. “Do you want another cheeseburger?”

 

“No, but I’m sure you do.” Daniel smiled. “I’ll go get it.” He added and got up to go order another cheeseburger for Won Woo.

 

While Won Woo waited, he couldn’t help but notice familiar faces in the distance. Soo Min?

 

 

“For me?” Jeonghan said in surprise when he opened the door to his apartment and was greeted with the biggest bouquet of flowers he’s ever seen in his life.

 

“Who else!” Soo Min laughed behind the flowers. “Do you mind helping, they’re kind of heavy!” She added and he could hear the struggle in her voice.

 

“Sorry!” He said before taking them from her and brought them inside to set on the coffee table. “You… didn’t have to do this.” He said when he turned to face her, he had a smile on his lips but there was a hint of guilt in his expression.

 

“Well, I didn’t feel like I apologized properly after seeing Won Woo give you that plush as an apology gift. So here it is. Please accept it.” She gave a weak smile and pointed at the flowers. It was almost as big as her!

 

“Thanks. I appreciate it.” He smiled and pulled her close to give her a hug. When he parted, he gave her a sweet kiss smiled down at her. “Maybe it’s true, you are the strangest girlfriend I’ve ever had, but you are also the cutest girlfriend I’ve ever had.” He hadded and tapped her on the nose. He chuckled at the pout he gave her since most girls would have probably giggled at that.

 

“I guess that’s a compliment?” She gave a small smile.

 

“You’re the only one who’s ever given me flowers…” he said softly and looked her in the eye with a sincere smile. “You’re the only one who ever took it upon herself to spoil me with love and attention and as well as presents… so I’m sorry if it seems like screw things up when I get jealous.” His smile faltered a bit when he remembered what Won Woo said yesterday at the restaurant, when he told him to stop ruining it all.

 

“We all get jealous.” She assured him and reached up to tuck a few strands of his loose hair behind his ear. “I know it can be difficult, I just hope next time we’ll be able to talk it through. I’ll work harder on talking to you because I don’t want our relationship to fall apart because of me.”

 

“I’ll do better with my feelings, too.” He took a hold of her hand that was near his face and managed to give her another sincere smile before leaning in to give her another kiss that lasted until Seungcheol walked through the door and interrupted their moment.

 

“Sorry!” He apologized.

 

“It’s fine.” Jeonghan chuckled at how Seungcheol looked like he felt bad for interrupting their moment. He had a bad habit of doing that, actually. This definitely not the first time.

 

“I hate to say it, but I should get back to school.” Soo Min pouted now that she checked her phone for the time.

 

“Aw, really?” Jeonghan looked like a sad little child now with his pouting and it made her laugh. He forgot she had an evening class today. “But there's still three hours left before your class starts.” He complained when he also checked his phone.

 

“I'll be back in an hour then.” Seungcheol said at the door and gave a thumbs up to his roommate. It wasn't like he was expecting them to do anything, but he thought to give them some alone time before they had to part. He was such a good friend, wasn't he?

 

“Fine, we can cuddle for an hour.” She chuckled when her boyfriend's expression went from pouting to happy.

 

“Let's not waste anytime!” He said before dragging her to his bedroom. Seungcheol laughed at the sight before he sighed. He wondered when he could experience that kind of love like them? He snapped out of it a moment later and left the apartment like he said he would, because there was somewhere he wanted to visit, a certain person’s studio.

 

 

“What brings you to my studio today?” Jihoon asked after letting Seungcheol in.

 

“Can’t I just visit without a purpose?” Seungcheol chuckled after taking a seat nearby.

 

“I guess you can.” Jihoon said softly with a nervous snicker before turning back to his computer. “I’m usually busy with homework or my music, so it’s better if friends contact me before hand so I can make some time for a visit.”

 

“We need to make appointments now?” Seungcheol thought that was adorable!

 

“In a sense.”

 

“Do your parents have to make appointments as well?”

 

“No.” Jihoon turned in his seat and frowned at him. “This is their house, so if they need me to do something, that will be a priority.” He explained.

 

“What if they told you to get out of the house a bit more? Would you comply to that?”

 

“Did they say that?”

 

“No, I was just curious.” Seungcheol assured him with a cute smile. “I admire you for being so focused on your music, but sometimes I worry about that. I hope you take breaks when no one is around to pester you about it?”

 

“I do, don’t worry.” Jihoon almost stuttered out and turned back to his computer with a beating heart. He knew his friends were always worried about him overdoing it, but hearing Seungcheol say it to his face like that got him feeling those weird feelings once again. That fluttering feeling in his chest and those restless earthworms in his stomach. That sounds disgusting. He thought with a small scowl.

 

“That’s good. I’d hate for you to get sick.” Seungcheol added on and more of that fluttering feeling happened in Jihoon’s chest which caused him to clutch it and let out a weird sound. It just felt so weird. “Something wrong?”

 

“I’m fine!” Jihoon managed to shake it off. “Well, since you’re here, I was wondering if you could help me with my homework?” He asked in the best calm voice he had. “I remember you took this class last semester…” he added and went on to pull out his textbook and notebook so Seungcheol could look over it.

 

The older swiveled his chair over and bumped into Jihoon’s and it caused him to drop his small stack of notecards and they went scattering everywhere while Jihoon’s chest crashed into the desk… dramatically.

 

“Sorry!” Seungcheol exclaimed with a hint of laughter and pulled Jihoon’s chair back so he wasn’t still squashed between the back of his chair and desk. He then started to pick up the cards that fell on the ground.

 

“You almost killed me!” Jihoon complained.

 

“I’m sorry!” Seungcheol laughed. He could see a little bit of Soo Min in him just now with his dramatic words. “It won’t happen again!”

 

“It better not!” Jihoon said after calming down, but he was a bit flustered now after realizing how much CLOSER Seungcheol was. “So… as I was saying.” He cleared his throat and looked at his disorganized note cards that were upside down.

 

Seungcheol felt bad, but he knew it was just an accident. Seeing Jihoon acting like that was adorable though, not like he’d do it again, that’d be evil! Why does he have to be so cute?! Poor Seungcheol went on to suffer for the next hour while helping Jihoon with his homework.

...

 

After spending time with Jeonghan earlier, Soo Min felt she should get him another present for his birthday, despite she would be giving him at least ten different items! And part of her felt like she should to make up for making him feel so bad because of her being more open with Mingyu instead of him. She still had an hour to kill before class at least.

 

“What could I get him that would make up for that?” She thought to herself while window shopping. “A pencil?” She chuckled before she felt someone turn her around suddenly. It was a beautiful older woman dressed is stylish clothing.

 

“Oh, sorry!” The woman apologized. “I thought you were my son!”

 

“Oh!” Soo Min was shocked, she never had been mistaken for a boy before but then it clicked in her head. There was one guy she knew of with similar long raven hair like hers. “Is your son Ren by any chance?” She hesitantly asked.

 

“Yes. Do you know him?” The woman seemed a little nervous now, like she realized something after getting a better look at her. And for some reason this woman also looked familiar in some way. What's with all these weird encounters?

 

“I met him on the camping trip I went to this past weekend.” She answered. “My friend said he knew his mother, so is that you?”

 

“Yes, I'm Choi Rina.” The woman smiled before handing Soo Min her business card. She glanced at it and tried to hold in a comment she wanted to make about the colors and layout, but the word fashion designer was on there and she had to trust that it was just the way this woman wanted it.

 

“Wow, you're that designer my cousin and my friend admire. It's nice to meet you.”

 

“It's nice to meet you as well, Soo Min.” The lady said fondly like she was already treasuring this girl as her own daughter.

 

“Wait, how do you know my name?” Soo Min was smiling until she noticed that.

 

“You told me.” Rina almost stuttered out.

 

“I don't think I did. Did I?” The younger girl was confused now. She knew she had a short memory span sometimes, but she definitely knew she didn’t give this woman her name. Strange!

 

“You did! You did!” The older gave a nervous laugh. “Well, I should get going. Sorry about the misunderstanding! Feel free to stop by my office any time!” With that, Choi Rina was gone.

 

“That was so strange.” Soo Min let out a small sigh before looking at the business card once more. “She looked a bit familiar, though. Could she have been one of mom or dad's friends from high school?” She felt like she should look at the photo albums next time she visited her parents.

 

“Birthday shopping again?” She suddenly heard Junhui’s voice and a hand rest on her shoulder. She stilled for a second before turning to see him and her cousin standing behind her.

 

“Oh… hi.” She gave a small wave. Hyungwon simply waved back before getting scolded by Junhui for not properly greeting her.

 

“Hi, Soo Min. Lovely running into you again.” Hyungwon said in a stiff tone and it made her laugh.

 

“Likewise.” She said pointing at him with the hand that had the business card. “Oh, right!” She noticed and tried to put it away but Junhui recognized the logo on it and quickly snatched it out of her hand.

 

“No way, did you run into Choi Rina?!” Junhui almost shouted with excitement. Hyungwon suddenly froze in his spot. Soo Min couldn't help but notice that and started to feel like there was something going on.

 

“Yeah, she accidentally mistook me for her son, Ren.”

 

“You know Ren?!” Junhui was shocked.

 

“I met him on the camping trip. And not only that, I spotted him multiple times before that, but anytime I tried to catch up to him he was long gone, like he vanished. I was starting to think he wasn't real until he saved me from that dog attack-”

 

“What dog attack?” Hyungwon asked with clear concern on his face. If there was one thing he did know about his cousin, it was her fear of dogs.

 

“Ah, it's okay, it wasn't anything serious.” She assured him with a weak smile.

 

“Is that where you got that from?” He pointed to the red mark on her neck. Her eyes went wide and she quickly covered it and gave a nervous laugh.

 

“Is think I should get going now. Later!” She blurted out before turning around and sprinting off.

 

“I don't understand, what just happened?” Hyungwon asked cluelessly to Junhui.

 

“I guess you've never seen a hickey before, hyung?” Junhui said with a small sigh and patted him on the shoulder. “Shall I tell you about what happens between two lovers when-”

 

“No thanks.” Hyungwon interrupted him with a pout and he started to walk off without him. Junhui sprinted to catch up to him with a small laugh. “I guess she was with her boyfriend?”

 

“Seems like it.” Junhui nodded.

 

“So, they’re close like that?”

 

“They’ve been dating for 3 years, so, yeah.”

 

“They’re past that part of the relationship?” Hyungwon suddenly felt disapproving. He figured it must be that protective side kicking in, but at the same time he felt like he had no right to worry about her like that.

 

“I think so.” Junhui said and noticed that conflicted expression on his friend’s face. “Not like they talk about their life to us.”

 

“Shut up.” Hyungwon suddenly glared and continued to walk off without him.

 

“What’s gotten into him?” Junhui suddenly heard Ren’s voice ask behind him. “Gossiping about someone’s life, how scandalous!”

 

“Hey, it’s you!” Junhui said in surprised. “Your mother was here just a few minutes ago!”

 

“She was?” Ren let out a small chuckle. “I’m going nuts, I asked her to meet me here but I can’t seem to find her. I’m starting to think she thinks this is a game of hide and seek or something!”

 

“Well, it seems like she almost found you, but it was my friend Soo Min who she found first.”

 

“Soo Min?” Ren repeated. “She was here?”

 

“Yeah, though she left. Guess there was somewhere she needed to be.” Junhui explained.

 

“So, do you know if she’s like some sort of crazy fan of mine or something?” Ren said quietly and looked around as if he didn’t want others to hear this.

 

“No. I don’t think so.” Junhui almost laughed.

 

“Why are you laughing?!” Ren pouted.

 

“Because… she’s not into fashion at all. She’s not your typical girl who loves fashion and all that girly stuff. I’d be surprised if she was a fan of yours! It’s hard to believe that she and Hyungwon are related!”

 

“They’re related?”

 

“Yeah, they’re cousins.” Junhui nodded.

 

“I see. Interesting.” Ren tapped his index finger to his chin and Junhui took a step back like he was frighten. “What?!”

 

“Uh, nothing!” Junhui said with a sheepish laugh. Damn, they look so similar doing that!

 

“Well, I guess I should go and hunt down that crazy mother of mine. Wish me luck.” Ren said with a defeated sigh. “I’ll see you around, later.”

 

“Bye~!” Junhui waved and watched him disappear around the corner. Something is definitely up. He thought to himself before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and read the caller ID. Evil Brat. “Oh great.” He sighed and proceed to answer. “Hel-”

 

A slew of angry Mandarin words interrupted him and he had to pull the phone away from his ear while cringing. “Use your Korean!” He scolded.

 

“I’m hungry! Where did you run off to! I can’t believe that you’d leave me here by myself with nothing to eat!” His younger roommate complained. “I still don’t know my way around the city, you better bring me something to eat now or I will complain to Jisoo-hyung, AGAIN!”

 

“Fine! Fine! What did you want?!” Junhui said quickly and sprinted to the exit of the mall. The last time Minghao complained to Jisoo, Junhui got the longest lecture of his life and he didn’t want to go through with that again!


Chapter twenty-three~!

 

 

LEVeZ-QKdrFhXqbDMTmftMjXQydXvxPGXBVjbfxrJspiJzuWsPD8y-iCLGqelFADHdNqKZ0Wj8IwtGbpM0JiZdyk3ol_xqdixzGNf9tUxKH0TbDsNqCGAsvtScuzUpE3fRosRPX5

AHHHHH MY ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS SON~!

jxKrHYRb00OsK-VN0AYyAkuJZWgnCP-jy8z_B_CdWQDzvvpOlUCAkt-Sc8ABfyJ7oDQ2vyDciFj160isn6VhP5gTyr4SLC1mRSD4BW9xKruQLrVnGjLJC9kFu86BPedJGzaQhLL4

Junhui: Who are you calling Precious and Adorable? He is EVIL.

5ia0UkQhs6qdgsuAfi7y2rhED0Xb3R7d7oG9zmDsolCRATV_ZXL7hWytndUMDC7K-3MRPUQm5EWc_1ErB0ym4SOrzxdgiFaCuAtfQl1_riWNWYsHCap7oJW-k7WjYBfqUohjggsy

Minghao: Say that again. I dare you.

W-alcd1Fspj2i6hjD5vRlgymQTSzhbIvp4mBnI8iRPCOfVQ1r9_1t9_rxILE9zQnEuzhEMBkLUzofgRL7UdPGrKm0AsKb7_S13GDXxJ8Wf0BJfP-k5Tw9it1Pj33U0aUloSZsPhY

Junhui: *Thinks about his life choices*

sX2jTJ0s_s5et702-rTN7S3dq0z7HCUF7Y_RwfI7Orl8G0zMiMrd2lqfg5iQY9Xx6GdZ43h6Mi9a3iiROObANhpn8UHDBm2Pjyi6lteLaNLhqzX2YBUU8y2mQ7qNGRGfgL54ZCym

Minghao got Jun wrapped around his finger aha

I hope we get to see more of him this time around~!

nbniG0rluHT3ha7IhLqdh5HoinKqwHi1sn2c7W877ZvZF-g3eTWtFPRK4dP8W9kG8ZKo0ImU0IVbyBoFH1xKVM-FXzxsRK_6RsMh6PU2Si4H4ZcL80Eo7feqV11v2N490UHoeR_r

Minghao: Yes, noona… don’t leave me in the shadows again.

GZNoO3jooLdeIK_rsLfHcAA_LkWfqNRgWvgfX5H1lW849uzfV6SNGfzbhItNcIgmdOgIA13ELpCiz8pz34wjwigiX7EIyQ5Md4BwhrFEoQgxNKDi9MECM24UwbPn5aZ89Q7xbuCf

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to~!

The storyline was a mess before and I was winging it and …

This time it’s a little more planned!

o9Kwur1xvKJNL8WJT5ISyk1K_d9zJZ1KiTia4kB3IOuIwvrxUzXxZPTtjqYJyzvglAIxGr_nZOREWf8LwKZ11yEKNzNTyJIu9zin1SocLdadu6N9_CwDID9jAchRndvebDe2VYLQ

HE’S SO PRECIOUS, HELP!

jbgBNiZyXWjri5VYak8vF203f29kY3gfDv94iv0zzCTj0-MHd77GHkMfmzOuT_qoa3sLT5NdD9TKzXzDRKGY3_N8WMUA5Kxh01zKDQ_m32OxLNP3OgA91HEap339TQy4GOsv-zkF

Junhui: Does she not know about Savage Hao?

lYK9xkP6DeEIUoFdKcPIefyTdhYrK_E0NUnawIoQ6nDQ5Q6F-OYz6APxiUHh1OoN2w0_jXFLL2iPPtjqeah1FqT3bbm_DNdfq8CSBqiGVJW9vZxLanuGAvKkj9ydzExV2j-YcmP9

Honestly, no one asked you, Jun…

*SAVAGE*

UtsAbfZXxPMNQLwAp1twzab4EylFWZr3IhWh1TgZMof-_bOvJjULc-KG66DvEJ3AGrlOumKqRwwjyCFh9qh8F88M2x7CKJaiyjl-URE-LJACz45q25wxTSTIBgj0ZzMGM1IFi0Ls

Minghao: That’s my mom!

LOL JK BUT SERIOUSLY, MINGHAO, HANSOL AND CHAN ARE LIKE MY CHILDREN~!

If you ever read my first Jeonghan fic, that’s where it came from aha

MauZrPUPukg65QOYEtqj6y8ag47hJupSzib7TKsyOgc9ASGxY2ylA36SzcX4uDXfPuZzd1DVYsEbxcAjJv_dB8D-GxHg_kUt1NC-v4RdpqEsG68dmYH-g9sn0hifs724j-sS9DHD

I just adore them so much OTL

China Line’s duet, My I.

MY EYEYEYEYEYEYEYES ARE LEAKING.

tm6T08ynx4SDHlta5lMDOBr90tOiGoN6Mzq5F1r6vHU5VFXLUxWq4M4rvIxB7pc4GzM4K_mkOub_uIYaag43slNQYeI-Y6KO1YrPCjk7ph77draD--uUlJgKq-wUI_XJpCLmUeuv

Minghao: Uljima, you don’t need to cry so much…

LOL

Ho2fkyQQZq27dEHag7WkAQz3H1RYv8yQi09531IjHxAXkAemugvPH5JwM17rO7ngCX5ggPUzwM9jbMzRsUJKequQvIw-qcMjicvceOylg7HBwoPaA57Mnj0zLDagsp4qHpt-7sCf

ME.

ME DURING THIS WHOLE ALBUM BECAUSE OF THE LYRICS.

vMEnbyv7XIWt2Ez5AfKz_cXQdNSHdAhuQzQ5fxOoC68j0kVLv-OwAxsyXHmemsXNiJNoZs4InRRitjwjYM981M31lD9n7Qx-Ok-LrWz6UOptKnUEzid81Guc664ApzEU6J-qPOfg

ME. LOL ERROR.

fdN26xgTth3vq8AcZYO0dgKvZbIan0biXhWxHszK94ZmpoGC4CxTABrTh6bhDxSacwSc3xtdTM3ft5ans90mxJBSdcYBPriElMhoUJ-I7PseF7mjFh3geJ26uH7sm3Q-ZWLi9frm

Okay~! I should go, and YES THIS A/N IS FILLED WITH CHINA LINE TO CELEBRATE THEIR DUET SONG~! LET CHINA LINE SHINE~!

WAdB-BEvhHkrRNc6oyWYnaWE6QzlOzJLV1SppNkjqyAfgtFguWv9TOu5ft6fynXngP8XwUk9i6lZuwVHnYgYAj__U2GRRFWr7Iu8y3EQ4_JEKWIqfXEr1wO_sF76T9-RVHRbEG82

Until next time, sorry China Line stans for making them straight in this fic ahaha

NEXT TIME.