Training Center: So Far

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP’s POV

 

Jiyong has been pestering me about going to the training building since this morning that my ears are about to fall off already. I don’t understand his sudden desire to go there. And his ways to entice me there is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. I bet you his next move is to tell me there’s an art exhibit there.

 

‘Hyung.'

 

Here he comes. I tried to hide my smile.

 

‘Waeyo?'

 

‘Are you free? Let’s check out an art exhibit a couple of blocks down the street.'

 

Bingo. Chincha this guy. Should I burst his bubble or should I just ignore him.

 

‘What do you know about art? Why the sudden interest? Who’s the artist?'

 

‘Aah. I just... Aha, artist is... AAAAHHHH! JUST TELL ME IF YOU DON’T WANT TO COME WITH ME. WHAT’S WITH ALL THE UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS HYUNG? CHINCHA!’ then he walked out.

 

Kekekekeke. A cornered dragon is the best dragon. But now I am curious, WHAT IS in the training center?

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

I can just go there myself but will it be too obvious? I need a reason to go there or it will look suspicious. I’m not even sure where it is. I have never been in the new training center. TOP hyung had been there because he guested in one of YGs TV show and the taping was held there so I was inviting him the whole day to go there but he won’t budge. Ugh. This is so frustrating. At this rate, I might not be able to see them anymore.

 

I went back to our studio thinking of ways on how to discreetly ask Teddy hyung how to go there when I heard someone said training center. I stopped and saw some cleaning ajhummas talking to each other.

 

‘Definitely, we can switch. I can go there now and take your place.'

 

‘Chincha? Ahh. Kamshaminda. I will repay you with another favor someday. Just tell me what it is and I’ll definitely help you!'

 

‘Ahh. No worries. It’s nothing. I’ll see you tomorrow then. I have to go there now. Anyeong!' 

 

Can you hear the lightbulb in my head turning on?

 

BOM’s POV

 

Up until now, Dara has no idea that we will be working in YGE. We are on the cab and is almost at their training center. I don’t usually like to keep Dara in the dark, ugh. No that sounded bad even just in my head. What I meant was, I tell Dara everything and I mean every single freaking thing so this is quite hard for me not telling her where we will work exactly.

 

We reached the training center, paid the cab and got down. I held Dara’s hand out of excitement and I can tell that she’s excited as well. Her passion is making music and I know she absolutely loves this gig.

 

‘Are you ready for this Ssantokki?’ I asked Dara.

 

She turned to me and smiled a genuine smile, ‘YES! OMG Bommie, I can’t wait to play. It has been so long!’

 

‘I know! I bet you will love it here. Kaja!’ I led her to the door since this is quite new territory for her so she is not yet familiar with the surroundings.

 

We approached the reception and a smiling ajushi welcomed us.

 

‘Anyeong!’ I gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter