The Great Turn Up at Club Giovani Part One

In Baek We Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Me and Philip sat next to each other on the couch in the hotel room I shared with friends while they sat across from us on the edge of the second bed. Mya couldn't take her eyes off us, it looked she was about to start screaming with excitement.

  "You and Oomf are even cuter when you're sober..awww!" Steven said as he put his hands on his chest.

  "So will explain why my name is a sound?" Philip asked in a flat tone. I could tell he wasn't amused by any of this at all.

  "Well, when the four of us met you a couple months ago you told us to call you by another name in public so Ayana chose Oomf." Maria explained.

  Philip turned to me with one eyebrow raised. "What kind of stuff do you drink?"

  I shook my head at him and turned to Maria and asked, "So we met him the last time we were here? I don't even remember that."

  Mya busted out laughing, nearly falling off the bed, "You got so drunk last time...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Girl you took yo off and put it on Philip's head. I was crying..HAHA!!!"

  I wanted to disappear. I feel somewhat happy about the fact that I don't remember anything cause I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have the courage to even stay in the same room as Philip. I turned to him, expecting him to have something smart to say, but he only put his hand over of his mouth.

  "Oh my God..I remember now. I met you three months ago at club Giovanni." Philip said in shock. He then proceeded to tell us the story of what happened through his point of view.

 

***

 

  Everyone knew that my birthday was on July 23rd but no one knew that I was gonna drink myself into oblivion at a nightclub. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. I even went as far as dying my hair red and wearing my prescription glasses in public so it wouldn't be so easy for these people to recognize me. It’s a shame that I have to go to certain lengths to disguise myself in public sometimes but it had to be done. Lucky for me, my good looks weren’t dashed away by the auburn color that I dyed my hair to.

  Suddenly, a short girl with black curly hair walked up to me with a goofy smile plastered across her face.

  "Yes?" I asked, she wouldn't say anything.

  She sat down next to me at the bar and said, "I've been tryin to be brave eh-nuff to come over here..and tell you...I think you're really cute."

  "H-Hey..you're drunk right?" I asked.

  She laughed and put hand on my shoulder, "Yeah...you're drunk..I'm..I'm drunk too soooooo...we're drunk together. What do you say my little red velvet cupcake? Take me home... with you."

  I've never had a girl, drunk or sober, be so straightforward with me. Usually I had to go to the girl first and she’d be swayed by the amount of money that I have. It’s pretty interesting to see a woman who doesn’t have to hear about my money in order to walk up to me. It was kinda cute except for the slurred speech. "Whas your name?" I asked as I lightly pinched her chubby brown cheek.

  She giggled and said, "I'm Ayana, you?"

  "Ph-Philip." I said as I stood up from the chair and helped the little drunk woman stand up too. "You're stayin with me all night...kay?"

  She nodded and wrapped her arms around my torso. She smelled like vodka and vanilla and her body was soft like a pillow. We stumbled over to a sofa in the corner of the club and she sat on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck.

  The skin tight dress that she wore was pretty pleasing to the eyes but feeling the soft fabric and her curves felt nice too. I her spine and waited for my heart to stop racing. I never knew that something like that could really happen when you’re attracted to someone. My ex-girlfriends were all attractive but I’ve never felt my heart race like this, I’ve only ever felt a little nervous.

  Ayana was doing something to me, just by being here. Something in me wanted this moment with her to last a little longer but at the same time...I really wanted my to go away.

  "So..what brings you here?" Ayana asked with a smile.

  "It's my birthday and..uh...my business associate said I have to be more 'responsible' since I'm 25 now. I wanted to have fun." I explained.

  "People said that to me when I turned 21 a few months ago..but we'll have fun tonight." She reassured me.

  I patted her back and said, "I dunno about that...I just wan a normal life. I wanna drink, I wanna have fun. I don wanna run a company anymore.."

  Ayana moved away from me and her expression became more serious. "Sometimes, you have to get serious though...you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter