Oomf?

In Baek We Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I woke up the next morning feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I smirked, knowing this meant she had been having a lot of fun the night before. Usually me and my friends come from San Francisco to Vegas every three months to have fun and unwind. The only thing was that weird stuff’s been going on ever since our last trip here.

  I sat up in the bed and looked down at my body to see that I was wearing a huge wedding dress and I had a diamond bigger than my finger on my left hand. I quickly turned my head and found just what I thought I’d see. There was a shirtless man with my veil on his head, covering his face. I nervously reached out and knocked the rough material away from his face to see that his bloodshot eyes were wide open and glaring at me. He sat up and said, “Who are you and why are you in here.”

  “I-I’m Ayana...I actually don’t know why I’m here though. I was hoping you’d know.” I said nervously.

  My husband sure was pissed at me. I don’t even remember doing anything thing wrong to him, I don’t even remember what happened after I went to the bathroom at the club last night. The man groaned and ran his fingers through his burgundy colored hair and crankily said, “I’ll give you a milli if you get outta my room. I don’t spend a day with girls I spend the night with.”

  I felt my face get out and my hand instinctively went across his face. “What the hell was that for?! And what the hell kinda jewelry do you have on?! I swear, if you made me bleed I’m gonna sue the…” he stopped talking when he saw the ring on my hand. He started breathing heavily and asked, “Where did you get that.”

  “I don’t know, it was on my hand when I woke up. I’m pretty sure we just got married last night though…” I said nervously.

  His eyes widened and his head slowly rose to look at my face. He examined me, putting my chin in his hand and turning my face from side to side. When he stopped his cheeks nearly became the color of his hair. “Oh my God…” he muttered.

  “What?” I asked. “Do you remember something from last night?”

  His thick eyebrows knitted together and he replied, “No but...I need to call my business partner and ask him how we can deal with this situation..”

  “Your business partener?” I repeated.

  He got up from the bed and made a face at me. “You don’t know who I am? How do you not know who I am?”

  “Maybe because I just met you last night?” I said in a mocking tone. Exactly who was this guy though?

  He shook his head and pulled a magazine off of the night stand and held it next to his face. I looked at the cover of the Forbes magazine and saw that there was a portrait of him next to the name ‘Philip Baek.’ My heart dropped down to my stomach when I finally realized who I just married.

  Philip Baek is one of America’s most powerful men simply because he found and efficient way to produce cell phones, computers, and TVs that could read their owner like a book in order to maximize the amount of enjoyment they received from the product. Philip Baek was the guy who created ‘Baek Chaek’ an anti-virus software that made any computer invincible. Philip Baek was a twenty-five year old billionaire who's slept with slept with more women than I could ever hope to count. How did I not recognized the biggest jerk in America?

  “We have to undo this.” I blurted out.

  “I agree, I like my women to be 5’8 and up. You’re a little short to ride this rollercoaster pipsqueak.” He said with a laugh as pulled a cell phone out of the nightstand drawer.

  I threw a pillow at his face and said, “I’m petite and I’m way too hot for you anyway! Consider yourself lucky douchebag!”

  Philip rolled his eyes and waited for his business partner to pick up the phone. “Oh, hey. There’s a problem.”

 

  “So let me get this straight, you got super hammered and woke up to this hot girl and you wanna get  divorce?” His business partner, Kevin Baek, said in a confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter