Cut 2

Casanova Prince

I slid between the door and ran toward the empty seat besides the girls. "Are you okay?" They asked simultaneously. I nodded my head and took out my notebook as I saw the lecturer is glaring at us. "This is all my fault." Bommie faked a cry and gave me her petty look. "Yeah, this is all your fault." I said lazily while taking some notes. "I am sorry. We are sorry." Gain said while Hyorin makes her puppy eyes. "Just stop it already." I smiled trying to look as sincere as ever ust to reassure them that I am okay. The lecture went out smoothly and ended after two non stop session. 

"So, Jeahyun oppa will pick us up today?" IU asked while we were walking through the crowd of people that had ended their lecture for today. "Yeah, my brother got something he needs to handle." I replied and one of my hand was wandering in my bag looking for the cold metal thing. "You still got a crush on him?" Bommie winking towards me with her thick lashes. "No more after he rejected me two years ago. I still feel embarrassed at him." I monotonously talking. We walk together passing by a crowd of people that hanging around with their gang at the corridor and lobby.

Then, I saw EXO, Got7, ShINee, AoA, and SNSD all the famous gang in the campus hanging out at the corridor busy talking  to each others and kid around. My friend and I just walk like the usual day for the past few semester, talking in a mid tone voice and gossiping while passing by without being noticed by people. It is really weird that people really never know and noticed us eventhough we make noises but we adapted to it very well . 

"Lee Jenni!!" A rough voice suddenly scream for my name. My girls gave me a shrug and we kept on walking. "Lee Jenni!" Another trial of call for my names. Is it just my hallucination or it is somebody is really calling me. "Lee Jenni!! Stop moving!" he screams again,  still not caring to turn around. Why does everybody in the lobby suddenly turning silent and deadly silent? 

"Why didn't you turn around when I called your name?" a tall guy with lean body came to me and grab my shoulder panting hardly. He must be running. I just gave him my blank stare while my girls were gawking in an awestruck. "What?" I ask flatly with my hands on my waist. 

"I just want to give you-" His words stop when somebody grab my hands and drag me away.  "Wait, I need to talk to him!" I said trying to get my hands out of that someone. "No, you need to get back home." He said and draging me like a child. My girls just bow to Sehun and ran towards me. I gave Sehun an apologetic face before he disappear into the crowd. 


"So girls, who is that guy?" Ahn Jeahyun asked to my friends, right next to me driving his car. "He is nobody." I said refusing my friends to gave him some answer. "I didn't ask you. Hyorin, who is that guy?" He insisted for an answer while his eyes were directed on me. "Sehun is the university's casanova." She replied in short avoiding my glare. I sighed, I never see this kind of evening coming my way. I was wrong! "Stop whatever relationship that you have with him." He stated coldly while his hand is on the steering. 

"Why do you even care? You rejected me before!" I said stuffing the anger inside me. "I got nothing to do with this and don't relate me in this. Just remember what your parents warned you before." He stated and drop me off infront of my house. He is still as cold as ice, why did I ever liked him?Why did my brother asked him to pick me up! Why did my brother is his best friend? I sighed and walk inside the lawn while the girls still in silent.

"He is so cold." Bommie said when we reached my room. "He is always like that whenever he pick us up." IU stated and sat on the pink flufffy rug on the floor. "But your brother still ask him to pick us up." Gain took a towel from my closet and head to my bathroom for a short shower. The girls usually spent some few hours in my house after classes before their driver or parents pick them up. 

"He acts like my brother but he is not." I spat and took of my jacket. The girls sat on the floor and started our daily things, fashion critics. We usually sat on the floor and try few new dresses and make a new combination for fashion by criticising the magazines. My mother is a fashion designer and she got a clothing line. She also collaborated with Gain's mother. In other hand, Bom's mom got a shoe factory and Hyorin's mom got the best makeover saloon all over the world. The best thing was IU parents own a few shopping mall in Seoul. But, we never dare to be fashionable outside of this room. Our mothers also said that our style didn't fit with their image. 

"Girls? Did you guys saw my phone?" I scattered all my things in my bag on the floor and look for my phone. "You always so careless with your things." They said ignoring my worrried face. They just chuckled and just continued with the girls talk. "Seriously girls!!! Where is my phone!!!?" I yelled at them and walking in circle. "Call it." Gain pointed her phone on the dresser, signaling me to call it. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. The number your dialed is not answering. Please leave the message after the tone. Tuuuuuttt

The machine had been answering the call for almost one hour. I sat with the girl while talking, the phone is on loud speaker. I called for my phone again and again. "we buy a new phone for you tomorrow." Gain snorted getting annoyed with the beep. "Yah! It is not about the phone, it is about the phone case. Jaehyun oppa gave it to her as a present for her excellence for last semester." IU said while changing pages of the magazine.  I nodded in agreement. "Okay, last try." Hyorin said and dialed. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. "Hello!? Hello!?" A male voice was heard. All of us look at each other in shock.

"I am sorry but I am the owner of the phone you are answering right now." I tried to sound as polite as possible. 

"Yah! You left your phone at me and you can't remember?" He yelled. 

"Me? Who are you by the way?" I asked, listening to his voice. 

"The one that you met at the nurse room. Oh Sehun! Oh Sehun!!!" He screamed in anger. He is right! I gave him my phone to get his number. That was why he called her at the lobby of the campus. 

"Thanks you! I am relieved to hear the you got my phone. I thought I lost it. I'll meet you tomorrow, see you. Bye." I said in relieved, he hung up the phone after I completed my sentence. Tuutttt.

The girls look at me with a questioning look. "What?" I gave the phone back to Gain. "You talked to Oh Sehun The Casanova Prince?" Hyorin slap my shoulder hard. "Yeah, you guys asked me to right?" I said and smiled at them giving them my proud look. "Really? Awesome!!" They chirped together and applaud. "But, I got no intention to date him like we plan before." I stated giving them my apologetic face. "At least he started to notice our gang is more than enough. We don't need you to date him." Bom smiled and cheer all of us up. "Be ready to attend parties girls!!" Bom screamed happily.  


The next day, typical me wearing a hoodie covering my wavy unwashed hair and mask covering my runny nose. I look the worst early in the morning, the airs kept chilling my bones causing my nose to twitch in red and runny. My eyes will get teary as always. My brother always asked me to shower before classes but, my body just can't tolerate with water. IU smiled and walk towards me, she always be the first one who arrived at the campus amoung five of us. I am just her runner up. She smiled and sprays her Victoria Secret cologne to me. She did that everyday. 

"Thanks, appreciate it like always." I rolled my eyes towards her cuteness act early in the morning. "Done your assignment?" She asked holding up her files and we walk towards tha cafe. "Complete it yesterday. Just a little touch up is needed." I replied and place by back pack on my left shoulder. I am so swag and I know it! What could be more swag than a girl in a blue hoodie, baggy bleached jeans and a surgeon mask? 

As usually, I set up my laptop on the table and start to edit the final touch up for my assignment. Like always nobody care about me and IU. After shutting down my laptop and wait for the other, i plop my head down on the table, switched on to my sleepy mode. The LaLaLand is coming! The lullaby is playing. "Ouch!! What!?" I nearly scream when IU pokes my rib. She pointed her eyes to a direction infront of me. I turn silent as I saw the whole EXO is standing infront of our table. 

I reached out my hands waiting for my phone when I saw Sehun look at me in disbelief. "You should be the one who came to me, not the other way around." He hissed starring into my eyes. "Sorry then, so where is it?" I asked him, not dragging the conversation for long knowing IU in discomfort. He handed me my phone before nodding and turns his heels. I look at my phone. "Oh Sehun! Oh Sehun!" I called his name, loud enough that could turn the whole gang around. 

"Did you or did you not hack my phone?" I stood up and walk towards him and the EXO. My eyes are able to catch Kai and Chanyeol laugh. "Or is it the both of you?" I gritted my teeth in anger. I was about to slap the both two idiot who was able to unlock my phone but just to think about IU, I retreat. "You guys are lucky because of IU. If I found out that you guys did a foolish act to my phone. Just kill yourself before I kill you." I blankly stated and sat back to my chair. IU gave me the are-you-okay kind of look. Lucky me, I never save pictures in my phone because of my carelessness, the girls always clean my memory by transfering the picture to the laptop or other hard disk.