Cut 1

Casanova Prince

"We need to be famous!!" My friends and I screamed out loud as we sat on the university lawn. We are pondering why did we always be ignored by the people in the university? My friends and I are the not famous people in this school which lead to no party invitation. We are in our final year in the university but never once we were ever invited to any party. Recently, the student council of their faculty held a private party at a resort but none of my friends and I were invited. You know, there are these kinds of kids at school who were just never too good in anything but wasn't too bad in anything either. These kinds of people are the ones who will be unnoticed. 

"It is no longer a big deal for me. We are already in our final year," I said as I look at them innocently. My friends sighed heavily. Kim Bomi, the friend who sat beside me said "They treated us like trash!" I chuckled as I look at my other friends nodded their heads in unison. "No, Bomi, you're wrong. They never ever noticed us.. not even like trash.." Hyorin replied as she look down at her phone. She was reading her notes for the next lectures. Jieun the silent one in the group nodded her head to Hyorin's words. We were not a bunch of geeks or jocks or beauties at school, we are a bunch of the most normal people in the school which makes us unnoticeable by others. 

"Let's do something big for our final year!" Bomi said as she smile evilly. She was not really good at making plans. We never do ridiculous stuff but seeing her smile with something in her mind causes the three of us to creep. I turned my head to look at Hyorin, but she just shook her head and look at her phone again. Jieun put on her glasses back and raised up her romance novel. I was the only one who look at Bomi with curiosity to know what the hell was in her mind. 

"Let's just focus to get a good pointer," Jieun mumbled as she was too lazy to hear Bomi's idea. I look around and saw the geeks of our school walking near us while talking to the lecturers. The geeks are more famous than us. Even, the geek got the attention of the lecturer at least. Too bad for us, even the lecturers didn't know or notice us. It didn't really bother me that much, but maybe Bomi thinks otherwise. I really want to improve my pointer a little bit more this year, so,  getting famous or attending parties won't be any help for me. 

"Relax girl, I'll make a party and invite you guys." I smiled and turn my head to look down at my lecture notes. Bomi pinched me in annoyance before we fell into a short silence. Probably she had given up on the idea of getting famous. "Jenni! Yah! Lee Jenni!" Bomi pulled my head to get my attention. I rolled my eyes as I look at her straight in the eyes. "I got an idea!" She cheered as she shook my head left and right. I just sighed as she clapped her hands in excitement. Her eyes were shining as she look at me in excitement. Jieun grabbed my hands as she look at me with worry clearly written on her face. 

"How about seducing the most famous guy on the campus?" Bomi added as she continued to clap her hands in excitement. She was not joking, the determination in her eyes makes the three of us scared. Jieun nodded her head as if she understand Bomi's plan and just pat Bomi's shoulder. "You do it," She muttered and Hyorin nodded her head in agreement to Jieun's words. "Yah!! I'm not joking! Do you want to be missed out on every event in school?" Bomi asked in anger when she saw us not paying much attention to her words. "Do want to be invisible forever?" She asked again. "Why not?" I raised one of my brows, I really appreciate being invisible on this campus. Bomi rolled her eyes again in annoyance. 

"If that's what you really want then, go ahead and seduce the most famous guy on the campus," Jieun said with a serious face. Jieun is a friend that will support her friend. I chuckled as I can see Jieun was being serious in supporting Bomi's idea. "By the way, who is the most famous guy here?" Hyorin who was being silent for a while asked as she lifted her head from looking down at her smartphone. All of us look at Bomi, really curious about the answer that will come out of . "It's Oh Sehun." I frowned as I heard his name. His name is very familiar but I didn't know what he looks like. He's that one college boy who loves being tangled up in gossip. I heard he is a casanova that dated multiple girls at one time.

"So how are you going to seduce him?" I asked as I crossed my arm. Hyorin look at me as she heard me, "I heard the Oh Sehun will date rich girls with pretty faces," Hyorin said. Isn't that the common ideal type for boys? Girls with pretty faces are a must if you want to seduce a casanova like him. Bomi raised her head higher and point in a direction. I saw a bunch of men walking out from the main building of our campus and all of them dress nicely. I cannot lie, all of them have their own attraction point. "So which one is Oh Sehun?" Jieun asked. 

A tall man with a leather jacket wrapping his fit torso, underline with a white t-shirt tucked in a nicely fit ripped denim. He got a cheezy smile on his face which causes all the girls that passed him by to smile at him shyly. So, this man is part of the EXO group, the group of rich kids that hang out together. I nodded my head as I look at him before turning my head to look at my friends. "He's your target?" I asked Bomi again for reconfirmation. She nodded her head "But I won't be seducing him," Bomi stuttered as she look at us anxiously. 

"Why? Aren't you the one who came out with this idea?" I asked in confusion. Bomi shook her head and said "You know that I'm currently interested in someone. If he knows that I'm seducing Oh Sehun... that will be the end of me..." I chuckled as I heard her words, yes, I remembered she was romantically interested in someone but unfortunately the man is still considering whether he should date her or not. "I already have a boyfriend so, if someone needs to seduce that Oh Sehun it will either be Jieun or Jenni," Hyorin said, pointing at me and Jieun who was sitting next to me. I chuckled again, perhaps Bomi could just forget this plan. 

"W-what???" I asked in panicked as all of them look at me. I look at Jieun but she just smiles at me guiltily. My friends won't pick Jieun to seduce Oh Sehun because of her fear of men. She cannot even look at boys in their eyes. I shook my head "No. Never. Never. Ever. Over. My. Dead. Body." I said emphasizing each word that came out of my mouth. "Lee Jenni, you are the only one we had. At least please get us invited to the year-end party," Bomi said, pleading with me with her cute round eyes. "Girls, don't make me repeat my words!" I gritted my teeth, expressing my dissatisfaction. 

     

"Remove your facemask, you crazy!" Hyorin laugh as she took off my face mask. I look down at my outfit, are my friends sure that they want to send me to seduce Oh Sehun the famous casanova? I am wearing a gray oversized hoodie and black jeans, which, nothing on my outfit scream seduction. My unwashed hair might just deduct more seduction points on my body.  The three of them voted to make me seduce Oh Sehun, so they tried to improve my visual before the seduction project begin. 

"Ready?" Bomi held my shoulder while looking into my eyes. She shook my body left and right and chants "You can do this, Lee Jenni." I rolled my eyes in annoyance to them. I felt like my energy has been by my friends and I got no energy left to argue with them. Let's just do what they want and if I failed, they'll shut their mouth for good.  We are currently standing a few meters away from the asphalt pedestrian pathway where Sehun commonly passed by. "Nice! You're ready." Hyorin said while Jieun just nodded her head to me. 

I sighed as I look forward. "He's coming. He's coming. Look at him." Bomi whispered excitedly as we saw Sehun walkout from the Business faculty building with his long legs. He walked down the steps as if he was on a runaway. "Look at him, Lee Jenni," Bomi pinched my arm as I turned my head away from looking at Oh Sehun. "Gosh! I'm not blind, Kim Bomi," I snatched my arm away from her grasp as I patted the back of my jeans, dusting off the unseen dust as I was feeling anxious to start a conversation with him. "Jenni, remember to walk like how I taught you to," Hyorin said as she looks at me worriedly. 

"Girls, it is my first time walking on earth actually," I replied in sarcasm. All of them just smile at me with a guilty faces. I inhaled a deep breath as I walked forward to approach the target, Oh Sehun.  He was passing by some girls and talked to them casually and didn't notice that I was approaching him. Suddenly, he turned his head and our eyes clashed.  In that short second of eyes clashes, I tried to flip my unwashed hair but before I was able to even touch my hair, I tripped on my own legs. 

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain. Both of my knees are now kissing the rough asphalt, I was about to let out more sound when the people around the area were looking at me with curiosity. Some of them are laughing looking at me kissing the earth. Before I could react more, my three friends came running and pick me up as fast as the lightning bolt. I pulled my shirt down and walked away from the scene. 

"Gosh! Your knees are bleeding!" Jieun said as she look down at my knees. I look at the wound and nodded my head. I'm not feeling any pain right now because I was embarrassed to death. Looking at my bleeding knees, Bomi and Hyorin freaked out. "What should we do?" They panicked and started to move like crazy. "Let me carry you!" Bomi asked me to climb on her back. The girls love to exaggerate over small things. I rolled my eyes and took my bag before walking steadily to the infirmary. "Yah! Don't walk away!" Bomi yelled and catch up with me. I rolled my eyes, bleeding knees is not that painful though. The girls decided to walk me to the infirmary to be treated. I sat at the infirmary while a nurse is cleaning my wound.  

We sat silently in the infirmary for five minutes waiting for the nurse to come but none of the nurses was present at the moment. I scratched my head and look at my friends.  "Girls, go to the class. I'll be there in no time." I said pushing them out of the infirmary. They have hesitantly left me. I sat in the infirmary for a couple of minutes waiting for a nurse to come and treat me. To my disappointment, no nurse came to treat me. I sighed before I stood up to take the wound dressing plaster for myself. 

My steps in the infirmary halted behind a closed curtain as I heard weird moans. Don't tell me, a couple is doing inappropriate things in this room. I took another step forward and decided to open the curtain. "Ahh!" The nurse screamed in shock as I froze in my own spot. I blink my eye a couple of times as I look at her. Did I see it clearly? Did the nurse just make out with a student while she is on duty? I look at the male beneath the nurse, my eyes blink more. It was Oh Sehun gasping for air after their intense make-out session. Luckily, both of them are completely clothed or else I would be blind for life. 

"S-student.. why are you h-here?" The nurse stammered as she came down from the bed. I just smiled awkwardly and scratched my neck.  "Uhm, my knees are .. you know what? Just ignore me... " I bowed my head to the nurse before  I closed the curtain back and slowly walk to my lecture hall. That nurse is screwed if the dean knows about this. My steps are pretty slow because of my wounded knees. I guess today might just be one of my unluckiest days this year. 

"Excuse me!" I turned my head to the voice that was calling for me. It was Oh Sehun who came running from my back as he caught up to me. I look at him with a questioning face. Did he really call for me? I smiled at him as soon as he stood right in front of me. Without saying anything, he makes me sit on the nearest bench in the hallway. "W-what are you doing?" I asked as he pushed me down to sit on the bench. 

"The nurse wanted me to treat your wound," He said as he took a saline spray out of his pocket and spray it on my open wounds. I flinch to the sudden wound cleaning by Oh Sehun. "Ouch!" I pulled my knees away from him. Can he at least warn me about the saline spray? "Just bear with it." He muttered as he continued to spray my wound and dab the wound with a sterile cotton pad.  He put wound ointment to my wound and put on plaster over the wound. I look down at his long slender fingers that were treating my wound. His eyelashes are really long as he bows down to treat my knee. I chuckled, this might be the reason why the girls on this campus are crazy over him. 

"Thank you," I muttered as I look at my knees. He lifted his head which causes our eyes to meet again. His brown eyes are breathtakingly beautiful. "Welcome, my name is Oh Sehun," He smiled as he make a distance and stood up, he was clearly uncomfortable with me. I nodded my head with a bright smile over my face. "Lee Jenni," I replied. Maybe right now is the right time to seduce the casanova. "Uhm, if you don't mind, may I have your phone number?" I took out my phone from my back pocket and shove it to Sehun's chest. He was startled and took my phone as a reflex. 

"What are you doing?" He asked a clear annoyance could be seen on his face. I shrugged and I replied "Your phone number," He shook his head as he look down at my phone that was now in his hand. "Just give me your phone number, okay? Or else, your secret with the nurse will reach the dean." I muttered as an evil smile make its way on my lips. Sehun gasped at the sudden change of attitude but as he was ready to say something, a girl came and interrupted us. 

"Darling? Why didn't you pick up your phone?" The blonde girl asked as she walked towards us with her gang. She look at me for a short glance before she pushed me away and pulled Sehun's hands. The girl's gang look at me from head to toe before they pull me away from Oh Sehun and disappeared from the hallway. I look at the hallway again before making my way to the lecture hall. Things happen so fast that I couldn't grasp what the hell was happening. "Sorry girls, our mission is failed," I mumbled as I arranged my step slowly.