Cut 3

Casanova Prince

"What the hell!!?!?!" I shouted and plop down on the grass looking at the girls. "I am serious, you better check it out!" Bom spank my arm and yell. Ouch! I rub my innocent arm and took out my phone. This better be a joke! I just cross my finger hoping what she said is not the truth. I turn on my iphone and swipe my hand on the screen searching for my instagram application. 

"I am going to be dead!" I sighed and gave my phone to the girls after looking at the screen of my phone. Those punks are going to get damned. I closed my eyes to calm myself down hoping my anger will cut down a few octave. "You just got to wait Jenni, you are going to be dead." Gain said giving me a pitty look while the other still looking at the phone. 

"We are here for you Jenni." IU gave her supportive looks and held my hand. I just got a bad day, earlier I got yelled by the lecturer because of the simple drafting mistake i made and now, things just got worst. I took back my phone looking at the picture of Oh Sehun running in his sports wear was posted in my instagram with a caption, 'I love you with all my heart, stay by me forever, OH SEHUN <3.

"Jenni~! Look at your right." Hyorin poke my elbow gesturing me to look at the direction she asked me to. I saw EXO step down the short stairs infront of the faculty building. I stood up ignoring all the arm of my girls that tried to pull me back. "Lee Jenni! Don't do what we think you will do." Bommie tried to chase me that was walking towards the gang of what the called wolf, EXO. 

I stood infront of them looking at them with my eagle eyes, forgeting about my mask covering my nose and mouth. "She is so cute!" Suho laughed while the other just walking pass by me ignoring my existance. "Who the hell hacked my phone?" I calmly grab Sehun's hand, stopping him from walking away. "Kai and Chanyeol." Sehun said cooly and push my hands off him. I smiled at Kai and Chanyeol while walking besides them. "Who's finger hacked my phone?" I asked plainly causing Kai to point his finger to Chanyeol.  I stopped them from walking and in a split second I almost break their precious index finger.

"Ooouucccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The voice of two grown man echoed and almost break to tears. "Say you are sorry!" I said not letting go of their finger, not to brag but my taekwondo was pretty much been a lot of help for me. "We are sorry. We are really sorry." Kai said begging on his knees while Chanyeol follow him. I let go of their finger and tried to walk away. "Hey, you don't need to do that! They are just joking." Sehun stopped me and look at me with anger.

"Really! You don't know a thing about my life. That thing are going to be an issue that huge enough to turn my life upside down." I stared into his eyes not to cause any sence of yelling in the middle of the campus lawn. "They just hacked it. They don't do stupid thing." D.O backing up his friends. I took out my phone and gave it to Sehun. "This is not stupid?" I asked hugging myself, the air is chilling. Sehun turned into a silent statue looking at my phone. 

"Sehun is not that bad." Suho laughed and tried to joke with me. "Not that bad my ." I sighed causes the EXO to look at me with a shocking face. "This is the first time I met a girl who is not attracted to him." Baekhyun said in disbelief looking at me, causes every EXO member to look at him. "Uh! Whatever!" I shook my head letting all go and grab my phone from them before walking back at the girls. 

"What!?" I asked as soon as I sat on the grass with the girls. They gave me this look that I hate the most. The scared look. "Your brother called me." Hyorin said enough to send me chills on my spine. I pull out the tissue and take off my mask to blow all the liquid in my nose. My nose will get better when the air is warmer. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. I called for my big brother. 

"Hello, oppa? Did you call me?" i asked him with the most soft voice ever. 

"No, I called Hyorin not you." 

"Why did you called her? Just asked me directly!" I pouted. 

"Lee Jenni, what are you doing there?! You were there to learn, not to flirt with guys! Mom and Dad are going to find out about this. Break up with him no matter what! I am on my way coming to you."

"Oppa! It was just some jokes!"

"No, i need to hear it from him! I am hanging up now."

Beep. Beep. Beep. The call was ended. I shook my head and laughed. This is crazy. Crazy. I laughed and look at the girls, causing the girls to laugh to. "Oppa freaked out!" I jokes and slap Hyorin's lap a few times. "He is the most clingy guy on earth!" Bom laughed and shook her head in disbelief. I knew he will be like this, that was why, I only uploaded the picture of beautiful scenery and foods on my Instagram. His reaction was worser than my parents. Not really actually. Both my parents and big brother were too over protective on me. "Okay girls. we got another class to attend. Come on!" Gain smiled and stood up, wiping of all the grass on stick on her pants.  


 The class ended pretty smoothly without me getting into troubles. We walk out of the lecture hall. "Your oppa is here." Gain whispered and push me forward. I walk slowly and lazily towards my brother that attract everyones in the lobby gaze from his head to toe. i rolled my eyes when I saw him sitting on a bench at the lobby while one of his hand in the pocket and his other hand was busy with his phone. 

"Oppa~!" I pouted and look at him, hoping that he will stop being all clingy to me. "Call that guy to come here." He stated and still busy with his phone. I look at the girls that only dared to stand a few feets away from me. "He got class." I lied and sat besides him holding all my files in my arm. "I could wait." He said looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and just remain silent.  

My eyes turn round when I saw a recognizable face walking toward the main door direction. I just remain silent and play with my nail. My brother then, got up and walk away from me causes my inner voice to shout in panic. "Oppa! Let us not do it here." i begged from him blinking my eyes trying to convince him. 

"Oh Sehun?" My brother called causes Sehun to turn to him. I gesture him to go away and ignore me while mouthing 'go away' but Sehun just look at me and walk towards me and my brother. He smiled at me ignoring my signal. "Yes, I am Oh Sehun." Sehun reached out his hand to my brother smiling at him. He looks damn faking his smiles. "What is your relationship with Jenni?" My brother step closer towards Sehun not replying his hand, 

"What??" Sehun asked looking at me curiously. "Whatever relationship you got with her, leave her alone." My brother looks like he will eat Sehun alive.  I sighed and signal Sehun just to go away. Sehun look at me for a few moment before looking bak at my brother daringly. "Why do you care?" Sehun asked not knowing that the man who was standing infront of him was my brother. 

"Just leave her alone. That was all I asked from you." My brother replied standing tall besides me. "Well, I don't want to leave her alone." Sehun suddenly smiled evilly at me and grab my waist and hold me tight.What the hell is this guy doing?? I dodged his touched and push his hands away. His actions causes my brother to snap and push Sehun away from me. "I warned you!" My brother flared up.

"I love her! I will never ever ever in a millions year leave her side. Right babe?" Sehun winked at me and took my hands. Before I knew, he was holding my files and ran, dragging me with his other hand leaving my brother speechless. "Yah! Oh Sehun!" I yelled, tried to pull my hands out of his grab but he hold my wrist tight not letting me go. Sehun dragged me to a private room written EXO on its door. 

"I saved you from that psycho. You are save now." Sehun smiled and gave me back my files. I look around and saw the EXO looking at us with what happen kind of look. "Yahhh!!!!!!!!" I cried and squat down hugging myself. "What!? You should thank me, I saved ou from a psycho!" Sehun look at me and sat with his friend on the fluffy couch. "what happen?" Kai asked while the other nodd too his question. "I sawved her from a psyco! I am so good man!" Sehun chirped and the EXO gave him an applause.

I my teeth and stood up looking at him blankly. "He is my brother!!!" I yelled at him in anger. "Whattt!!!!!"