Cut 6

Casanova Prince
"You better stay home for a while, you're lucky that you didn't get a slip disc. What did you actually do to make you fell this hard?" The physician asked and stated to me who was lying flat on my tummy on the infirmary's bed. I sighed and buried my face on the mattress. I shouldn't piss him off just now. Maybe this is my punishment, but who gave him the right to just shove people. I cursed. Scumbag Sehun.
 
"Jen? Are you okay?" Suddenly a recognizable voice came into the infirmary. My beloved beautiful and gorgeous brother came in with his usual with office white and black attire. Arranging his step like a professional model and almost everybody in the infirmary swoon over his charm. So pathetic, how I wish they could know that the only girl that capture his heart is ME! HAHAHA! I smirked, my brother placed a gentle kiss on my fore head.
 
"Jenni-shi, your absence letter will be handled by me, you could go now." The nurse that was standing and checking me stated while her eyes were on my brother. "Oppa! I'm sorry for troubling you. You should just send Mr.Na to pick me." I felt somewhat guilty towards my brother. He is a workaholic man but I disturbed his work. He wrap his arm around my waist and help me walk slowly, silent and not saying anything.
 
"Where is your boyfriend? He should take care of you while I'm not around." He questioned me, with his eyes intensely looking at me. The girls just send me their eye's signal and went to the class when I nod. Urgh, I should've seen that coming, he won't let Sehun slip out of this. Haha, serve you right Oh Sehun! "I think Sehun is busy, come on lets go home." I fake a cheers. Proceeding to walk, avoiding unwanted topic to be discuss.
 
As we're walking toward the lobby and the way out of the campus, Sehun and the EXO were spotted. Laughing and joking with each other. !!! Why are they here of all places? I pretend as if I didn't see them. Hoping that my brother didn't spot them too. But, to my regret, my brother's feet and steps seems to be heading their way instead of the large door with a green exit written above it. The EXO still didn't notice us, but Sehun already turn pale white like a ghost. you Oh Sehun! I rolled my eyes, such a jerk!
 
My brother walk forward a few step, leaving me standing. A punch was thrown directly to Sehun's pretty face. I was shocked, never seen my brother this angry before. I arranged my step slowly toward Sehun, thinking he might be dead if my brother threw another punch on his pretty face. The lobby that was filled with noise earlier turn into a silent morgue. I help Sehun get back on his feet, "Oppa, what did you just do?" I asked to Jongsuk oppa.
 
"A warning for him to actually took a better care of you." Jongsuk mumble under his breath. I sighed and walk away slowly grabbing Sehun's hand. I should've told him about how possessive my family is. "Jen, you promised me not to follow any guy right?" My brother's voice sound stern but yet shaky. "Oppa, I just asked him to walk me to the car. I'm not following him anywhere." I smiled to my brother and continued to walk after receiving a short nod."Maybe you two should talk. I'll wait for you in the car." My brother replied and ran to the car. I grunt in frustration. What the hell is wrong with my brother!?? After a few step, I let go of Sehun's arm.
 
"What happen just now? I cannot understand a bit. What actually pissed him off?" Sehun asked standing straight rolling up his sleeve. Crossing his arm looking at me seriously. I laughed sarcastically looking at him. This piece of , I should've not show my mercy toward him. "Thanks to you, I hurt my back and my brother punch you as a punishment for not taking care of me. You're lucky that I didn't tell anyone that you are the cause of my injury. If not, you'll be dead by now you piece of . you!" I slap his face and smile. I'm not a weak girl that he could bully. "Yah! Jenni, did you really hurt your back?" Sehun came closer, looking at the one hand that I placed at my waist.  I chuckled sarcasticly. Wow! This guy common sense must have been thrown out to the sea right? Then, with all the forces left in me I landed a nice bullseye slap for the second time on his pretty face. "Jerk! Don't talk to me!".
 
"Don't worry. I'll tell my brother that we've broken up." I stated and continued to walk toward my brother's car. Jongsuk came running toward me as he saw my shadow and lift me up in his embracement not allowing me to walk more. The whole journey toward the house was filled with silence. My brother's eyes keep glancing at me.
 
"I've broke up with him. I dumped him." I said as soon as the car was nicely parked in the garage. Hiding the smile, he looks like his trust the lie. “Why?” My brother asked in concern and held my hands tight. “Maybe, I didn’t like him anymore.” I lifted my brow hoping that he bought the lie. “Jen, I’m sorry if I’m the reason you broke up with him.” Jongsuk sighed and pulled me into a hug. Sorry for that lie."You should be extra carefully. Mind of your step everytime you were on your feet. You should listen to me, little girl." Jongsuk sighed when he look at my unattentive face. I don't care, I just want to get home and sleep.
 
"Lee Jenni, what actually happened untill you hurt this bad?" The girls came straight to  my house after the school hours ended. "Nothing." I said, laying flat on my bed with the spine braces. I cannot believe I'll be in this bracement again. I hate it. It's really hard to move with a spinebraces attached to your body. "So what did you chiropractioner said?" IU sat at my side, making a sad face. "I shall be okay after a few days in this." I replied. "It's okay Jenni, it was not our first time to see you in that spine braces. You look pretty much the same with or without it." Gain said in joking manner. "Auch! You should be meaner than that Gain." I laughed and so were the girls. 
 
“It’s no fun when you’re not around.” Gain came  and jump to my side on the bed. Bom, IU and Hyorin followed the action, and cramped the bed. “How was today?” I asked to the girls while staring at the ceiling. “Nothing much, people suddenly started to talk to us. Which is so hypocrite!!” Bommie yelled and the other just laugh. I chuckled. “This is what you guys want when you guys asked me to flirt the piece of , right?” I stated sarcastically. IU pulled me into a hug “We’re sorry that we’ve causes you trouble.” She press me hard before leaving me out of my breath. “It okay girls.” I replied and just closed my eyes. A knock suddenly heard from the door causing all of us to look at each other. My brother should be at work right now and so does my parent. I crawl down from the bed and open the door to my room and saw the house keeper. “Jen, somebody came to see you.” She gave a motherly smile before going away. "Who is it? But I cannot walk down right now." i replied, making a pout at the maid. The lady in her mid 40s smiled and replied. "May he come in?" I nodded slowly. Not knowing who is the visitor. I face turned sour abruptly as soon as I saw his face. "Hey, jerk. You may get lost!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at him. 

"Jenni, just don't move too much." Bommie came closer and position so pillow behind my back. Hyorin and the others were just being silent and walk out from that room. "Just don't let her move a lot." Bommie turned and said to Sehun before walking out from the room. I shut my eyes. "I don't want to see you." I said in a more calmer tone. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. I shall relax and be calm. Be an adult. “Go back home! I don’t want to talk to you!” I shouted again. I glare at him not minding the house keeper that was watching me.

“Are you going to sue me?” His sudden question makes me stop moving. I look at him in disbelief. How I wish that i could kick his stomach hard enough until he landed on the marble floor. " you! You jerk!!!" I threw some small cushion at him. He came closer with an apologetic smile, "I was joking Jenni. I'm trully sorry for what I've did to you." He stood there, in the middle of the room standing straight looking very awkward alone in my room. "Go away." 

"I came here to say sorry. I didn't aware that I was being that harsh on you." He placed his at the corner of my bed. With a bouqet of white roses in his hand. "Go away." I stated, staring back into his brown eyes. "I was being a jerk. And again I would like to say that I'm sorry. I'll take care of you in the campus until you get to be normal again." He said in an apologetic manner. "Are you implying that I'm not normal right now?"  I almost yelled at him. Prada, Gucci, Chanel, LV, KS.. I need my meditation right now. I need to go shopping in order to leash out these stress. He chuckled on my remark. He stares at me with those two glossy round eyes. "Mr. Jerk. That kind of cheesy look didn't work on me." 

"I'm just giving it a shot. Maybe you'll fall for my glossy shining eyes. But again, I'm sorry." He get back to his serious voice and straight face. We exchanged some intense stare at each other before he get up and walk out from my room. Wow, that was intense. I laid back on the bed slowly. They probably already running home right now, as they didn't break the door to come into my room and do some interrogation.