Cut 4

Casanova Prince

Ring. Ring. Ring. I nearly jumped when I heard the phone rang. Just cross my finger hoping my brother won't get mad.

"Hello? Oppa?" I asked softly waiting for his wrath.

"Where are you?" 

"Somewhere in the building?" I look at Sehun who came closer to me.

"Okay. We need to talk about this. Ask him to come over to our house tonight and we'll talk more."

"W-what!?" I stammered not knowing how to react anymore.

He hung up the phone. Tuuttt. I sighed for the thousandth time. All the EXO are looking at me with a curious look on their face. Ignoring them. I grab Sehun by my hand and drag him out from the EXO's room, insisting to talk to him in private. "Why didn't you just ignore him just now?" I asked sitting on a bench at the corridor.

"I thought that he knew me." Sehun said while lean his back on the wall looking at the view from the third floor. "He wants you to come over to our house tonight." I stated keeping all my files into my bag. The girls texted me, that they went home by themself skipping our daily routine. "Why should I come?" Sehun chuckled with a ridiculous laugh.

"This is what I get when your stupid friends do stupid things on my phone!!!" I yelled at him and grab my back leaving him behind. I am going home! "Are you going?" He said chasing me while his hand touching my shoulder trying to stop me. "What? You are not going to help anyway." I pushed his hand and glare at him. He only afford to look at me with an innocent face. "Hah! Wait!" My thinking bulb is finally lighting. 

I arranged my step back again towards the room with EXO plate on it's door. "Chanyeol and Kai!! See you guys in court!" Let settle this thing the right way. I'll report this privacy invasion to the police and drag this case to the justice! I am damn smart and brilliant, why do i need to make my life complicated right? "W-what!?!!" The boys screamed while I just glare at them before heading out from the room. 

"Yah! Lee Jenni, you don't need to drag this case further."Sehun said grabing my arms. I just smile at him and patted his hands away. "Don't just touch me easily." I said walking down the stairs, heading to the lobby and heading out of the campus area. "Lee Jenni! Please, don't do this to me!" Sehun screams making all eyes on us again. I placed my index finger on my temple and move it in circular motion, mocking him and telling him that he is crazy. 

"I am not doing anything to you. I am just going to meet Chanyeol and Kai for further discussion." I said to him loud enough to reach him a few feets away from me. "Lee Jenni, they were just joking okay?" Sehun tried to calm me down with his smooth voice approaching me. "My brother doesn't take it that way."  Now, our conversation were watch by hundreds of other students passing by the lobby.

"Am I that bad?" Sehun tried to convince me not to drag this case further. I shook my head before walking out the campus with my chaffeur picking me up. I sighed again. I never wanted to be an attention. It all started from the time I fell on the lawn and hurt my knees trying to seduce Oh Sehun, the casanova prince. 

"Miss? Are you okay?" Mr.Na my beloved chaffeur asking me. "Not at all. Anything wrong ajusshi?" I said and smiled at him through the rear mirror. "A red car keep following us." He said not wanting me to get panic. I look at the back and saw the red Audi following us. It him! "Its okay. He is my friend."


"Oh Sehun! What do you want!?" I got out of the car as soon as my car stop infront of my house. This could not happen, I cannot let my parents see him standing here. They might not believe me if I told them that it was just some jokes if the saw Oh sehun with me. "I came to meet your brother." He said ignoring me. I pull his arm not letting him came in my house. "Stop it!" I yelled and tried to pull him.

"So, this is that guy?" My father's rough voice penetrated into my ears causing the both of us to turn around and look at my father. My mother at his side scanning Sehun from up to toe, circling us with furious face. I flinched when Sehun suddenly hold my hands. I could feel his vein shrinking and his hands are sweating, making him paler than before. I smirked, where is the brave Sehun just now? I pull my hand from his grip but he hold it tighter than before. 

"Jongsuk told me everything." My dad said standing straight infront of me and Sehun. "It is not like what you think." I pout and gave my father the cutest face ever. I puff my cheeks and blinks my eyes rapidly. "You love my daughter that much?" Dad suddenly grab Sehun's collar pulling him away from me. "I-it is n--not lik-"Sehun stammered and turn his head towards me asking for help. "We are not in the kind of relationship that you think of daddy." I said looking at my mother that was just the observer. Why she didn't got angry like always?

"Go on with your relationship with her, be serious! If you hurt her, I'll kill you by my own hands!" My father's last words before he head into the house leaving me and Sehun in a shocking state.Sehun look at me with a shocking face. “What was that?” He asked to himself. I was in a dumbstruck just now but it disappear after a few minutes of silent. I laugh out loud and stomp my feel on the masonry that decorating the front lawn ground. “I did not see that coming!” I laugh and shakes Sehun’s tense shoulder.

 
“Stop feeling tense Oh Sehun!” I laugh and jump while pulling Sehun’s arm. “What is so funny about this?” He sighed as things just got more complicated. “It is really funny how my dad and mom just talk like that. Usually they will force the man that I bring to leave me as soon as possible.” Never in my life that my parents allowed me to be distracted by guy. They maybe finally realized that I am a girl with needs too. 


“This must be a joke.” He said and sped away with his red Audi. I laughed out loud and took out my phone from my back pocket to call the girls to come over tonight. “I got a nice story to tell you guys! Make sure to come!” I yelled at the phone excitedly. This approval of a relation in my life is a turning point that my parent might start to think that I am not a kid anymore. I am a 21 years old lady! I hop happily into my house straight into my rooms. 


“Jen!? Are you that happy?” Jongsuk came into my room with a not so satisfied face looking down at me. “Yeah! I am the happiest person on earth right now.” I claimed and hug my older brother. The best moment of the day ever! I kissed Jongsuk a few times and jump around. “Make sure don’t run from your family and follow some guys just because of love. I really hate it when you ran from me just now following that guy.” Jongsuk look into my eyes and hold me in his arm tightly. He was afraid that I will run with some guys just because they oppose my love? I chuckled. That was why my dad approve my relationship? I chuckled more. 


“Oppa! I love you more than any guy on earth.” I said and kiss his cheek again. He stares into my eyes. “I know.” He peck on my forehead and pull me into his arm again. “Oh! Not to forget, I love Jonghyun oppa too.” I look up to meet his eyes. Today was the funniest day ever! If only Oh Sehun is Ahn Jeahyun , my life would be complete! As today is one of the happiest day ever, I ran over to my mother and father giving them hug and kisses. I could see that my father was actually faking his smile about me having a boyfriend but as long as I am allowed to have a crush on anyone then, I am more than happy.

I still could remember how I was scolded by my father when he found out that I wrote some love letter to my crush on my middle high school. He told me that he will never allowed me to even make friends with boys. And the worst part was my father, mother and brother went to meet my crush and crushed his heart, We don't even ever talk to each other but my family ruined everything. He ran likes a scared cat when he saw me around that ended up sending him away leaving my school.


"Woow!! I  don't believe that coming from your dad's mouth!?" Bom yelled at us and clap her hand like little kids. "But your boyfriend is Oh Sehun. Isn't that sad?" Gain asked me while the other nod in agreement. "It is not like my father will know that we actually got no relationship at all," I calmly said and lied on my bed with IU and Hyorin. "You might not know your dad." IU chuckled causes the other to look at me again. "I'll just go with the flow." I smiled.

"I got an idea. What if you say that you break up with Sehun and approach Jeahyun oppa again?" Hyorin excitedly rolling on my bed. I sighed. That thing might never happen, Jaehyun will never ever accept me to be his girlfriend.