Cut 5

Casanova Prince

“Lee Jenni! We need to talk.” A voice echoed loud enough to be heard by the whole student’s lounge. Knowing the owner of the voice, I rolled my eyes. The girls just look at me with their questioning face. “Jen! He is calling for you. At least respond it with a glance.” IU nudged my shoulder and the other girls just nodded in agreement. “I don’t have anything to talk with him.” I mumbled and play with phone again. 

“Lee Jenni!! Lee Jenni!!” He yelled but he was just a few inch away, hurting my eardrum. But still, I don’t even flinch to his loudness. He look like a mess, what did I do? We didn’t talk at all about the incident meeting with my father. And it has been already nearly a week ago. Why did he suddenly wanted to talk to me now? So annoying! Maybe because I didn’t answer his call yesterday? Maybe? 

“What?” I said flatly not even bothered to look at him. Now, the whole lounge is actually watching my drama with the Casanova prince. Let’s just play along. I smirked behind my surgeon mask, still playing with my phone. “I wanted to talk to you privately.” He monotonously sighed and hug himself.  Looking around feeling uncomfortable attention that we got, I just shook my head as a no. “I got nothing to talk to you.” I replied, scrolling my phone like there is no tomorrow. I might accidently break my iphone because of excessive scrolling. 

“Could you at least look at me while I’m talking to you?” He spat with a really clear and loud voice, filling his voice with anger and tension. I smirked, how about we give some drama to the audience in this lounge. “I don’t want to look at your face. I’m not interested.” My replied causes shock to the audience and whispers started to fill the air. “I’m seriously had enough of you.” Oh Sehun suddenly scoop me up with his two arm and lift me. 

“Are you crazy?” I yelled trying to get off from his hand, but he lock me in his both arm. The students in the lounge turn chaotic when they saw our unpaid drama session. He walk pretty fast, disappearing the sight of the student’s lounge in just a few second. He just suddenly let go of me, causing my precious to hit the floor hard. “Yah!! Can’t you put me down nicely?” I yelled at him, feeling the pain rooting from my . 

“What are you doing? Do you really think that I’m going to agree to be your boyfriend just because that misunderstanding between you and your freaking family?” He stared at me viciously, like he was about to kill me real soon. “What makes you think that I want you to be my boyfriend?” I replied throwing a disgusted look at him. He is absolutely not my type! I’m still on the floor sitting with my leg crossed and looking straight at the Casanova. 

“Oh, really? Really? Did you think that I’m going to buy that? Stop pretending and admit it!!!” His face was red, he was about to explode real soon. “Could we call the fire department? Because I think that you’re about to burn and explode?” I said looking deadly serious, but I’m actually laughing inside. “Just admit it! Damn!!” He kicked the nearby trash can. Now, I’m scared. He is really angry. 

“What do you want me to admit!!? What!?” I felt really small when I look at him. He was standing and I was sitting. That illusion causes him to look big. I pull myself together and get up on my two feet. He is a jerk. A man should never treats a woman this way.  Jerk!  “The stalker that have been following me the whole week. It was you right?” He looks puzzled after he saw me not understanding any bit of his word. “Why should I stalk you? Why did you yell at me about that? Don’t just accuse people around just because you think that you’re right!” I replied seriously.

“That stalker mentioned your name. He said like something about Lee Jenni’s boyfriend.” His words causes my world to stop. I knew it! Something was absolutely wrong when everything look peaceful. I knew that they won’t let me go that easy. My FAMILY! I knew exactly something went fishy when my family look absolutely fine about me having a boyfriend. They must’ve been busy checking Oh Sehun’s back ground and all the activity that he’s been doing. 

“I think I knew who would do such things to you." I stated still feeling numb on my back and unable to move as much as I want. He just sighed in exhaustion. "Who is it?" He asked directly and gave me the scary look. "My family?" My reply causes Sehun to look at me in disbelief. I shrug as a sign that I don't know why. I tried to stand up straight but my back is really hurting. I grunt from the pain that is throbing down my spine, so here I am standing with my back was curling like a prawn. 

"Why are you grunting? I'm the one who should grunt right now." Sehun crossed his arm looking at me with his angry look. I took my phone and dial for the girl. "Hello girls, could you guys come pick me up. I'm somewhere near the private corridor at the left building." I shut my phone and just remain silent. Why did girls like somebody like Oh Sehun? A total scumbag and a jerk! He looks like he don't care about my pain after he threw me hard on the floor. Sehun just remain like a statue and staring at somewhere far.

"Jenni!! What happen? What did he done?" The girls came running like a herd of cow ambushing a me. I chuckled when I saw their worried face. "I fell just now." I lied and reaching for Bom's hand, Gain put her arm around me and help me getting me walk slowly. "Ouucchhh!!" I scream in pain. "Stop acting okay? You look absolutely fine." He said before leaving us. I inhaled a long breath to calm down. I will punch his face right now if I'm able to.