Chapter 3 : Relationships - Love is sweet

DEFINING LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

◘◘◘◘

 

We still have few more scenes to shoot in different location. I already talked to Mrs. Michaels and allow me for few absences for a week. After all I manage my own time. "The kiss" turns out fine. And after admitting my attraction to her, we manage to go on a date. But what bothers me most, is that I don't want our relationship to go beyond it.

I was waiting for my scene when my phone rings. It's an unregistered number.

"Hello?" I answered

"Already missed me?" Said the other line. I recognized this husky, brisk voice. It was Donghae. 

"Should it be the other way round?" I said and smiles.

"Then, I missed you." He said and I laughed.

"How are you? When will you coming back?" I ask

"Well, I'm still stuck here for more few days.I'll just surprise you when I come back. And  you, how are you?" He said

"Well, we're still shooting for a few scenes it's fun but I don't want to act anymore, being in a series is tiring." I complained.

"So just be my model. You look more enticing and captivating rather than models here. If only I could snatch you there and bring you here, I should have."

He's sweet as ever. I smiled, flattered.

"Jessica!!! It's your turn." The director called. It was my scene with Tiffany. She was watching me.

"Yeah, I'll be there!" I shouted, covering the mouthpiece of my phone.

"I need to go." I said as I go back to Donghae.

"Alright, take care." He said

"I missed you." I said lastly as I cut the call. I walk towards Tiffany.

"Who's on the phone?" She asked with a tone.

"Donghae." I answered and smiles at her.

"Alright!!!! Action!!!" I heard the director shouted.

It was Tiffany line. Everyone was waiting for her to speak.

"I'm sorry I forgot my line." She said.

"It's "You should took it.. It's for..". " Says the script reader.

"It's for your protection... Yeah, yeah, got it." She said

She was unusual today. It's like sh's not herself. The director announced a 30 minutes break after our scene.

"Are you alright? You don't look well." I said

"I'm fine. It's just too hot here. I'll just go to the bathroom." She said and walks away.

 

A few minutes later as I went to the bathroom, I found Tiffany stepping out. Her eyes are red.

"Hey, are you really alright?" I asked as I touched her face and looked at her eyes.

"Does your eyes hurts?"

"I said I'm fine, something just gets in my eyes."

I smiled.

"Okay. Uhm, do you want to have lunch with me?" I said

"I... Want to but something came up, okay. I gotta go." She said

 

When I went home, ma was just getting out of her car.

"You're early ma." I said.

"Yup, I just lost a case." She said

"That's too bad." I said as I get out of my car.

"Not really. It's a divorce case and as we we're discussing and arguing they kissed each other. Poof! Case closed." She said.

"That was epic, ma."

"And you? Why are you early?"

"I only did a few lines and Tiffany went home early. She's not doing well, she was not like herself. Maybe because of her eyes, it was red and teary when I saw her went out of the bathroom." I slowed down.

"Anyway, Donghae called me and said he misses me." I smiled.

"Donghae called you? On the set?" Ma asks

"Yes. He said he'll surprise me when he gets back. Is that so sweet of him." I said with very wide smile.

"Did you tell that to Tiffany while having that smile and excitement?" Ma ask again.

"No, but she asked me who called." I answered

"And after that she felt sick?"

"Yeah."

Ma looked at me with a weird face.

"What?" I asked

"OH MY GOD! Do I need to explain it so that you can solve the puzzle?"

"What puzzle, ma?" I'm kind of confused.

Ma  laughed and left me hanging.

"Ma!!!!!"

 

I stayed up all night, thinking of what ma said. What is that puzzle? It really made me think.

I was called nine in the morning by Mr. Song, there was a change in the script and I was to do some scenes. I arrive after an hour after a call.

"I'm sorry to call on you today even though we told you, it's your off." Mr. Song apologize.

"So what's Kerstan's added scene this time?" I ask

"Here's the script." 

I looked at the script.

 

"Kerstan was all alone in her room, and suddenly a paper flower appears in the window. Serena appeared."

"Serena: Wondering alone?".

"Kerstan: I was waiting for you to show up."

"Serena: That's nice of you."

"They look at each other. Sweet look. Serena slowly touch her hands, Kerstan felt the heat. They caress each other." I slowed down reading and looked at Mr. Song.

"They're making love. I'm having an on-screen with a 17 year old teenager." Mr Song smiles at me.

"Not really. We're cutting the scene where you and she will go to bed, just another kiss, and a longer kiss." Mr. Song said

"Okay." I said with a doubt.

 

When we went inside the studio, I saw Tiffany sitting while two make-up artists retouch her make-up.

I smiled at Tiffany as I sat down for my make-up.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She smiled at me.

"Yeah." She said in a low voice.

"We'll be having another kiss. Second time around... And a long one." I started as one of the make-up artist approach me.

She's quiet. Not the usual Tiffany I know.

"Ms. Hwang, Ms. Kwon. You're on in a minute." One of the staff said.

"Alright." I said and stand up.

The set was in Kerstan bedroom. There was this large bed.. Ready to be occupied. I was instructed on where I will sit, stand, lie... And make love.

"It wasn't a part at all!"

"Alright! Lights! Camera! ACTION!!" I heard the Director shouted as I pose for my scenes.

A paper flower flew at the window. I looked outside and the Tiffany appear.

"Wondering alone?" Tiffany said her first line. And I look at her in the eyes.

"I was waiting for you to show up." I said, reading my lines.

"That's nice of you." A slow and breathtaking line... Here it is, the second kiss. The long kiss. Tiffany is still pale, she was looking at me slowly lifting her hand, touching my arms. I feel her fingertips in my skin. She puts both of her hands on my face, getting ready for the kiss... Slowly....

I was numb. I can't move. The pressure of this second kiss was super high. I closed my eyes as I felt her lips in mine.

Then it stops.

I opened my eyes. She was looking serious.

"I can't do this." She said as her head turns down.

"Is that on the script? No, it's not. What is she doing?"

"I'm sorry." She look at me with those teary eyes again. My heart beats faster.

"What the hell is going on? When will the director need to shout CUT! I have no choice but to go along with her."

"Don't be." I said as I pull her towards me and kissed her. A kiss I never intended to do, a kiss that would change my life. It was hot and sweet. I can feel her responding. More...

"CUT!!!!" The director shouted. What the ? Why now? I stopped.

"Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter