PROLOGUE: UNDERSTANDINGS - LOVE IS PAINFUL

DEFINING LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

■ ■ ■ ■

 

My name is Jessica Kwon but people close to me call me Sica. I was eight when my parents, actually two moms, divorced. I was born through insemination and I really don't care who the donor is. I love both my mom. They're both beautiful, y and no one can notice that they're gay. My biological mother, whom I call mama Yuri is a high paid lawyer. She's intelligent but very bossy sometimes, and she could actually be a man of the house or the father in a heteroual family. Everyone in the community knows she's a lesbian but she was the first to have a baby. My other mom, whom I call mommy Taeyeon is a kind hearted and lovely mom. She loves me so much.She works as a director and a producer in many series and movies. They're living such a good time until my eight birthday.

 

Mommy Taeyeon and I have the same birthday and mama Yuri have decided that her birthday present for us is a new family member. Mommy Taeyeon wanted her own baby and I wanted a new younger sibing so they asked a close friend of them, whom I called uncle Siwon to be their donor and he agreed to. Uncle Siwon is a good man, he work as a writer in mommy Taeyeon's TV series. I could actually like him as my father, but then it will actually hrt my mommy Taeyeon heart if I tell that but what really happen was not mommy Taeyeon's heart who's broken but actually my own biological mom, mama Yuri.

 

Mama Yuri planned on buying mommy Taeyeon a special gift which I am also a part of it. We, mama Yuri and I decided to give momm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter