eighteen

Hold My Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung was in her room reading a book when someone knocked the door. “Come in,”

The door opened and a maid came in. “Hyomin-Sshi is here.”

“Ok.I’ll come.Thanks.”she putted the book aside and headed to living room.

 

Hyomin was sitting on couch.

Eunjung approached her. “Happy to see you.”

Hyomin rose and smiled warmly. “Me too.”

Eunjung smiled back. “Nichkhun is still in company with Mansuk-Sshi.”

Hyomin shrugged her shoulder. “I come to see you not him.”

“Anything happened?”

“No,I just want to see you.Just it.”

“Good.Do you want to have our coffee in terrace?”

“Perfect idea,the weather is so nice.”

 

 

“Eunjung.”Hyomin called her as placed her forearms on mental bars of protection.

Eunjung stood opposite of her and leaned her back on them. “Yes?”

“I want to confess something to you.Can you be my friend tonight?Not Nichkhun’s family.”

“Of course.”

“I love someone.”

Eunjung’s eyes got big.But then she chuckled. “Your father forces you to this engagement.Right?”

Hyomin nodded still glancing over dark sky. “Such a gloomy life we have.I love another man,Nichkhun loves another girl,and you…”she darted her look on Eunjung’s face. “I can swear you don’t like that old man.”

“Hyomin…”

“Don’t try to deny it.I can see love in your eyes and I’m pretty sure it’s not for Mansuk-Sshi.”

Eunjung lowered her head. “You are so smart.”

“I’m not.I’m just feeling the same pain that’s why I found it.” “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.I have nothing to hide from you anymore.”

“Do you love Nichkhun?”

Eunjung’s eyes grew wide. “Hyomin…what are saying?”

“The way Nichkhun looks at you is not like he is looking at his uncle’s wife.Same as you.”

Eunjung lowered her head.

Hyomin looked back at sky and sighed. “Isn’t it so funny?One day we were friends and when we saw again after all these years,I’m going to marry your love as you married to his uncle.”she chuckled. “Who will believe it?It’s like a joke.”

“What do you think?Can we someday open the door and run away from this miserable living.”

Hyomin stared at her eyes. “I’m praying for it everynight.”

 

 

 

It was another quit night in their house.Nobody wanted to break the silence and kept themselves busy with anything that can.

Eunjung felt a light pain in her stomach.Seems like her stomach had problem with dinner she ate.

Suddenly the pain grew more she felt like vomiting,so she rose and ran to restroom.

Nichkhun panicked.He wanted to follow her but…Damn,he couldn’t.

After some minutes she came while looked pale.

“Are you ok?”Mansuk asked her.

She nodded. “I’m going to sleep.Goodnight.”she left the two man.

Mansuk lifted his wine glass. “You know.She is look like it.”

Nichkhun looked at him dumbfounded. “Like what?”

“Like this wine.It taste so nice.You drink more and more till can’t stop anymore.It make you drunken but who care?You can’t let go of it.And then..when someone take it from you…it drives you crazy.I’m so lucky for having her.Am not I ?”

Nichkhun fisted his hand as stood up. “I need to buy something.”he just need to be far away from this man.He hated when he talked about her.

“Ok.Can you buy a baby check too?I think her vomiting was a bit strange.Maybe you are going to have a cousin.”

Anger.Pain.It was all he felt that time.His nails went in his skin.He nodded and then rush out of house.

Mansuk smirked after his leaving. “How it feels Nichkhun,huh?”

 

 

 

 

In midnight Eunjung woke up and headed for kitchen to have water.

Putting the first step in kitchen she saw Nichkhun is sitting on chair.She glanced on suitcase next to him.

She approached him. “Are you going somewhere?”

He stared up. “I’m leaving for a business trip.”

“Isn’t it next week?”

“I changed the date.I will fly hours later.”he putted a small plastic bag on table and pushed it to her. “Here,uncle asked me to buy it for you.”he rose from chair and lifted his suitcase.

“What’s it?”Eunjung looked in plastic bag. opened wide and blood rush in her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter