Chapter 9: Caught

It's Not Forbidden

 

It took a little bit of convincing to get Seokjin out in the forest again, Jungkook was glad to be in the wolf's forest garden. It was just like any other day before the hunters meddled with their business, the only difference was that Hoseok tagged along. The hunter knew his boundaries though and sat a fair distance away from them, watching them as they admired the flowers planted all around them. Seokjin leaned to the side and picked this one certain flower, its petals a bright shade of red, just like Jungkook's favorite color. 

 

"Thanks," he says as the older hands it to him with a smile. From afar, Hoseok admired the relationship shared between the two, it was genuine, he knew it, the hunters had no right to break that precious bond they shared. But rules were rules, so he had to find a way to keep the wolf and the family he was with safe, his brothers and friends wouldn't like what he was doing but he knew it was right. He just wasn't a hunter by heart, it wasn't his thing.

 

"Hoseok," Seokjin says from behind and he flinches slightly. He looked back, seeing the wolf right there and Jungkook lying down near the flower patch. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." Seokjin said with a light chuckle and Hoseok just stared at him. The wolf sat down beside him, letting out a sigh before uttering another word.

 

"I'll trust you to keep those hunters away from Jungkook," he started, looking down at the grassy ground. "He's my mate, I can't lose him." he mumbled, but it was audible enough to hear. Hoseok was silent, but his nod and smile was the answer that Seokjin needed from him. The wolf stands up and pulls Hoseok up with him, dragging him back to Jungkook and pulled the younger along too.

 

"We can't stay here too long," the wolf said, although his voice sounded disappointed. Seokjin didn't want to leave the forest which was his first home, but he had to protect his loved ones, and he had to admit that the former hunter was starting to become one of his closest friends. Never in Seokjin's life had he imagined being surrounded by humans and actually living with them. 

 

They walked home, unaware of someone else's presence, a figure following right behind them, being so silent and sneaky that even the wolf couldn't pick up any signs. But it was the former hunter they were focused on.

 

"Hoseok, I thought you were one of us."

______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Vote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~